MIUI 13 22.10.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
xiaomi.eu weekly works only with TWRP, or? i would prefer the official eu rom if i can flash it easy with the xiaomi tool. only need language and google services
Yes xiaomi.eu works only with TWRP but TWRP is as easy installed as flashing a Rom. And the xiaomi.eu Rom is based of the original china Rom (which has ton of features u won't have in eu or global Rom) but they added gps fix for other countries global language support and much more PLUS u got less battery drain no ads and bloatware... (See full feature list on page one) and you don't loose the gpay option. I would give it a try if you don't like it u can flash with with original EU Rom (EEA) and TWRP will be removed automatically while flashing (only Fastboot flashing)
Edit: this isn't true anymore because EU Rom became only recovery flashable

Back to the main topic lemme check which options u have a quick second

Last edited:
So @Xeroxiv the MIUI Official EU Rom is a Recovery Rom I checked it right now so you have to install it trough custom recovery anyways that means u need TWRP.

I didn't knew that before sorry for that as far as I thought it was Fastboot (miflash) flashabe but it isn't anymore but this thread is about xiaomi.eu weekly Rom and isn't the right place for that as @zgfg12 said

I can help you get through that in dm if you want but I would really recommend to try out xiaomi.eu weekly it's really great!

So @Xeroxiv the MIUI Official EU Rom is a Recovery Rom I checked it right now so you have to install it trough custom recovery anyways that means u need TWRP.

I didn't knew that before sorry for that as far as I thought it was Fastboot (miflash) flashabe but it isn't anymore but this thread is about xiaomi.eu weekly Rom and isn't the right place for that as @zgfg12 said

I can help you get through that in dm if you want but I would really recommend to try out xiaomi.eu weekly it's really great!
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not Xiaomi official ROMs, but custom ROMs

Official ROMs do not require custom recoveries like TWRP - to the contrary, official ROMs use official/stock recovery for OTA

Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not Xiaomi official ROMs, but custom ROMs

Official ROMs do not require custom recoveries like TWRP : to the contrary, official ROMs need official/stock recovery for OTA
Yes but the official eu roms are only recovery flashable. And you cannot flash from chinese rom to eu via original recovery

Yes but the official eu roms are only recovery flashable. And you cannot flash from chinese rom to eu via original recovery
You are talking about EEA official ROMs, please so not mess with custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs

To switch between official China, Global, EEA, India you need Mi Flash, you absolutely cannot switch by using their Recovery ROMs

However, to upgrade China, Global, EEA, India official ROMs you can use either their Recovery type ROMs or Fastboot type ROMs (and in that case you will use Mi Flash)

But once again, switching, flashing stock ROMs are out-of-topic here, and specially please be careful because by "EU ROM" somebody will not think about official EEA ROMs (as you probably do) but about custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs (by abbreviating the name of this Forum)

And there are always some newbies coming here who are actually interested in switching from official China to official EEA, and they WRONGLY assume that (official) EEA = "EU ROM" = (custom) Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: xKazuMo
You are talking about EEA official ROMs, please so not mess with custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs

To switch between official China, Global, EEA, India you need Mi Flash, you absolutely cannot switch by using their Recovery ROMs

However, to upgrade China, Global, EEA, India official ROMs you can use either their Recovery type ROMs or Fastboot type ROMs (and in that case you will use Mi Flash)

But once again, switching, flashing stock ROMs are out-of-topic here, and specially please be careful because by "EU ROM" somebody will not think about official EEA ROMs (as you probably do) but about custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs (by abbreviating the name of this Forum)

And there are always some newbies coming here who are actually interested in switching from official China to official EEA, and they WRONGLY assume that (official) EEA = "EU ROM" = (custom) Xiaomi.eu
Okay yeah EU Rom is meant as official MIUI EEA Rom in my head not as xiaomi.eu rom I didn't thought about people can misunderstand that.

Reactions: zgfg12
Mi 11 ultra
I have issue with permission access to contacts and option "return blank messages". When select this option it work like allow send all my contact instead of blank. Additionaly when you install new app it by default set "return blank". If remove cache from permission manager apk then all apps get permission - "return blank measages" so you could leak all you contacts.

Hi guys, I have a mi11, i have a problem with the focus on main camera, it's stuck, I tried to reset the app, clear the cache, use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, but is stuck! With the ultrawide everything is fine
U hav bad camera focus module, place magnet on screen and wiggle, maybe it becomes free

• Wow
Reactions: jeffrom
Got the same error on my Mi11 but now I got it installed.

-Restart into recovery by holding the Power button and select RESTART
-Immediately after your screen gets black hold VOL UP UNTIL u see recovery.
-It should ask for your password to decrypt the devices storage input something wrong after it said failed to decrypt put in the right password/pin/pattern
-try to install it should fail getting error couldnt mount/find system_root etc.
-After Installation fails go to Main menu select restart and select RECOVERY !DO NOT! power off or press system go from recovery straight back into recovery without pressing any hardware buttons.
Now it should ask for your pin/pattern/pw again put it in right the first time and try to install the update zip file.

This method worked by me resolving the issues you guys get with Mi11 ulta or pro
Hello,
first of all thank you for this detailed help.
However, I will not go through such steps :D:rolleyes:. Either the normal installation works or it doesn't. As long as my smartphone works perfectly, i don't necessarily need every update.
Thanks anyway, it helps others too.
Greeting :emoji_v:

Reactions: jeffrom and xKazuMo
Does anyone know miui eu rom will come for k50 ultra? I have been waiting for a long time. But I didn't see any information for it.Thank you!

Hi guys, I have a mi11, i have a problem with the focus on main camera, it's stuck, I tried to reset the app, clear the cache, use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, but is stuck! With the ultrawide everything is fine
Hi.
This is an old bug - the lens sticks in the extreme position. I have had this several times.
It helps me: Pick up the phone with the screen up (down) and tap the screen (back cover) several times.

Redmi k40 pro plus.

Thank you for the hard work.

I have noticed that Wallpaper doesn't change to dark mode shade when dark mode is enabled.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.10.12 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) Timer function in the Clock App stopped to work rings / sounds when closed in the background. - Report
11) SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
12) "Auto Brightness" sometimes stuck with high bright. - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is great and the UI is fluid.
It's a good build and some bugs could happen when running Beta flavours .
Keep improving and kicking some bugs!

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.10.12 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) Timer function in the Clock App stopped to work rings / sounds when closed in the background. - Report
11) SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
12) "Auto Brightness" sometimes stuck with high bright. - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is great and the UI is fluid.
It's a good build and some bugs could happen when running Beta flavours .
Keep improving and kicking some bugs!
Seeing most of those same bugs (5-10, 12) on my two F3s as well but overall they're performing excellently. I don't use some of the features mentioned in the quote, so I can't speak for the other bugs listed.

Edit: 22.10.19 downloading now. Let's do this again.

Reactions: Birraque
Status
Not open for further replies.