MIUI 13 22.5.31/6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Poco F3's owners and other models also please feedback if have the follow issues.

Issues and/or Bugs already reported that are presents on "Poco F3 - Weekly 22.5.31" even after clean install and format with Weekly 22.5.25

1) Manual Xiaomi Cloud Backup doesn't work for some users non related with model or region - Report
2) Exchange account vanished from Xiaomi Contacts and Dialer - Report (Bug Already Fixed)
3) Non functional float notification windows white & black (Control Center) - Report (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.6.9)
4) Blank notifications from Health, Sound (Earphone) and Gallery (Notification Panel) - Report
5) Google keyboard doesn't work - Report
6) Some MIUI windows doesn't scroll down - Report
7) Download videos from Mi Video app doesn't work - Report
8) Downloads app (Permissions details) doesn't work - Report
9) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
10) Share doesn't work when Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report

Let me know if any workaround can fix them.

Regards,

Last edited:
Same. I'm not on this weekly, but the one from three weeks ago, and I feel the same. I went from stable to that weekly and immediately noticed it.

Disabling extended ram made it better, or not as obvious.

Already disabled extended RAM but didn't notice any difference.

When splitting the screen, when you make a video from YouTube on 1/4 of the screen, the video does not show, but shows information about the video. The global version worked fine.

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
Screenshot_2022-06-05-23-36-46-332_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The following points do not work yet on XIAOMI 12 X with the currently update :

Mi Fitness :

Google Maps Card is not enable if u make a walking workout.

Screenshot_2022-06-05-22-26-38-025_com.mi.health.jpg

Camera Remote in Mi Fitness is not working.

IMG_20220605_223631.jpg

Camera :

Mirror front camera is not working.

IMG_20220605_224056.jpg

Dear Poco F3's owners and other models also please feedback if have the follow issues.

Issues and/or Bugs already reported that are presents on "Poco F3 - Weekly 22.5.31" even after clean install and format with Weekly 22.5.25

1) Manual Xiaomi Cloud Backup doesn't work for some users non related with model or region - Report
2) Exchange account vanished from Xiaomi Contacts and Dialer - Report
3) Non functional float notification windows white & black (Control Center) - Report
4) Blank notifications from Health, Sound (Earphone) and Gallery (Notification Panel) - Report
5) Google keyboard doesn't work - Report
6) Some MIUI windows doesn't scroll down - Report
7) Download videos from Mi Video app doesn't work - Report
8) Downloads app (Permissions details) doesn't work - Report
9) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
10) Share doesn't work when Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report

Let me know if any workaround can fix them.

Regards,
My Poco F3 overheating from almost one month, I was thinking to try stable version

• Haha
Reactions: jeffrom
I have a weird issue since the first day I use Emui 13, I am not sure if bug or wrong doing by myself.
Scenario: I'm German with 2 sims and are f.e. in holiday in Vietnam:
Sim1 (German sim) is set for calls only in settings .
Sim2 (local sim Vietnam) is set for data in settings.
Only national roaming (roaming home country) is activated, no data roaming.

I ALWAYS get notification that I used to much roaming data and they book 60 euros, even tho I never see mobile connection symbol on sim1 and have intelligent sim usage also disabled. How does Sim1 use data roaming? Look pictures below.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

I have a weird issue since the first day I use Emui 13, I am not sure if bug or wrong doing by myself.
Scenario: I'm German with 2 sims and are f.e. in holiday in Vietnam:
Sim1 (German sim) is set for calls only in settings .
Sim2 (local sim Vietnam) is set for data in settings.
Only national roaming (roaming home country) is activated, no data roaming.

I ALWAYS get notification that I used to much roaming data and they book 60 euros, even tho I never see mobile connection symbol on sim1 and have intelligent sim usage also disabled. How does Sim1 use data roaming? Look pictures below.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

Have you tested Internet with SIM 1 disabled (not a solution but maybe to see if it really uses SIM 2 for Data)

Recently, the Greek government gave a subsidy on car fuel through a bank. The NFC of my Mi 11pro does not work with your ROM 22.6.1 weekly (No root).
No matter how many times I tried the amount at the POS gas station it does not work. Unlike the authentic ROM on the Mi10T pro, it worked perfectly with the first one. Can you do something about it? That is, you can see why the NFC does not work with your own rom. Thanks

Have you tested Internet with SIM 1 disabled (not a solution but maybe to see if it really uses SIM 2 for Data)
Hey ty for suggestion, but like I said it's already disabled, sim2 uses mobile data (internet) sim1 for calling in settings.

Current update 22.5.31 for XM12X :
The correct Mi Fitness is not installed and i dont can install from Playstore or other. The Emergency App of this version is not good because i can not connectet my Redmi Watch 2 Lite Please add the new Mi Fitness app of the Android 11 version. Many thanks!

Last edited:
Recently, the Greek government gave a subsidy on car fuel through a bank. The NFC of my Mi 11pro does not work with your ROM 22.6.1 weekly (No root).
No matter how many times I tried the amount at the POS gas station it does not work. Unlike the authentic ROM on the Mi10T pro, it worked perfectly with the first one. Can you do something about it? That is, you can see why the NFC does not work with your own rom. Thanks
Try setting a different "Secure element position" in "Connection & sharing" settings, usually HCE Wallet should work.

Me too, poco f3
How about checking if a staff member already answered his question before posting?

Could you add more various widgets into MIUI eu rom? Some widgets are useful in MIUI China rom.

Bug mi10pro:
Creating shortcuts is not possible via Google Maps or Firefox.

Anyone get this annoying TuneIn free notification too ?

and anyone knows, which app/icon to the left of the Bluetooth icon is shown ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-08-10-35-58-964_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-10-35-58-964_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 156
I use xiaomi 12x and I have problems with whatsapp audio, it doesn't change to ear mode, it just stays on speakerphone all the time.

I can't use volume buttons to change the volume (regardless of application) - no change, no popup, nothing. Buttons do work as I can f.ex. start camera from lock screen but they do nothing for volume change. mi 10 pro

Edit: it worked after cleaning recents, even after reboot something was blocking media volume controls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.