no such thing happen on my mi10ultra on latest weekly.banking apps working fine
opened the app after updating, message pop up can't no longer access the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-25-18-55-14-731-edit_www.mobile.bdo.com.ph.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-25-18-55-14-731-edit_www.mobile.bdo.com.ph.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Wow
Reactions: biscoot
How to clean flash this recovery ROM on Poco F3? I have tried many ways but after booting and the screen appears to activate the device, it reboots to recovery.

HI, I downloaded the rom for xiaomi 11 pro, but there is no one of these itens, changed something ?

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Hi guys, mi11 here, I booted twrp, I go to advanced -> "Install current TRWP", but I got "unable to mount error

Luiz Chu

Try reading the first page of that thread instead of writing unnecessarily. ;)
fastboot boot twrp.img

This command does not boot into recovery and switches off the my Mi 11x. What might be the probelem?

Edit: Solved this. But, How to clean flash this recovery ROM on Poco F3? I have tried many ways but after booting and the screen appears to activate the device, it reboots to recovery.

Hi guys, mi11 here, I booted twrp, I go to advanced -> "Install current TRWP", but I got "unable to mount error
try to copy twrp file in device memory,go to install recovery ramdisk and install image copied in your device storage.

Hello guys thanks for this update
I installed twrp successfully, rebooted and still there.
But when I'm about to install the rom I don't see any of my files on twrp.. No files from internal storage appear.. They are probably encrypted? How do I decrypt them?
Thank you in advance

I found a recovery that supports Poco F3 encryption, I have access to my files, I haven't tried the update yet
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
On the first page of this forum you have a link to this TWRP 2x. :p

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot and Zedasix
Guys, you should have a minimum of knowledge of what you are doing or bad thing could happen. Just find a tutorial on youtube on how to flash twrp via fastboot then comeback please
Guy, don't blame other people which have less knowledge then you. We are asking for a step by step advice, that's all. Videos on YouTube to install TWRP on non A/B devices with Android 12 seems not to be available so far, at least not in English. I managed to get TWRP on my Mi 10 Ultra in the past but with Android 12 it seems to be slightly different, isn't it?

The Mi 10 Ultra has the same procedure as the Android 10/11 or 12.
Because the Mi 10 Ultra is not an A / B device.

Reactions: biscoot
Instructions for A/B equipment ( All devices before Mi 11 era (except Mi 10S, Redmi Note 10 Pro Global iirc) are non-AB).

Updates via TWRP:
- Insert the ROM into the phone.
1. Download TWRP to PC and rename it to twrp.img https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.7_A12
2. Connect the phone to the PC in fastboot mode.
3. Run TWRP fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Install ROM
5. Reboot system

How to change the language in TWRP.
This is a great step by step advice for AB devices! Does anyone have this for non AB devices?

Reactions: c4cat
System updates do not work with SKKK recovery, Update app got me to boot into recovery after running the update.

I can't update Xiaomi eu rom

Status
Not open for further replies.