MIUI 13 22.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Team Xiaomi.eu. Glad to see TWRP back!

Seeing some wonky guides here. I have the 11 Ultra. Here's how I did it for my device.

1. Download the Android platform tools - https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
2. Download TWRP (3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v3.7_A12-star-skkk_7bb5f333.img) from here for the 11 Ultra - https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.7_A12
3. Download the correct ROM from the first post - https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/22-6-22.66171/post-661892
4. Rename 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v3.7_A12-star-skkk_7bb5f333.img to twrp.img
5. Unzip the platform tools from #1 somewhere.
6. Copy the renamed file (twrp.img) to the platform tools folder. You'll know the it is the right folder because fastboot.exe will be in the that folder.
7. Switch off your phone.
8. Power on your phone and then immediately hold the volume down button until fastboot appears on the screen.
9. Confirm that Device Manager in Windows is showing your phone under Android Phone". If it isn't, install this usb driver - https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/latest_usb_driver_windows.zip .
10. Open Command Prompt and go to the platform tools directory where you have fastboot.exe and twrp.img.
11. Type "fastboot boot twrp.img" . Your phone will reboot into TWRP.
12. If it is in Chinese, select the button on the right to change the language.
13. Type in your pin (they call it password). This will unlock decrypt your partition. You should be able to see your phone internal storage in Windows Explorer now.
14. Copy the ROM you download in #3 to the phone's internal storage using Windows Explorer.
15. In TWRP select install and browse to the ROM you copied to the phone.
16. Leave the tickboxes as they are. Flash to swipe. Wait until the ROM is flashed.
17. Wipe dalvik cache.
18. Reboot
19. Say thank you to Team Xiaomi.eu

Feelings when reading this thread.

monkey-pissed.gif

I flashed the version you have linked but it is still unable to decrypt
what lock screen type you using..?, is it PIN..?, how much digit..4 ?, if yes try change type of your PIN lock screen type to password type of lock screen first with letter input, and test it reboot to latest skkk again, if it's work it will triggering password/pin input form in the first skkk after booting

Hello, everyone.

Once again and as always, another update of this excellent rom.

This time I'm going to ask the dev if it is possible to replace the data control application with the usual one where you could choose applications that don't count for data traffic accounting
At least in F2 pro disappeared

Greetings

Soloakube

Instructions for equipment without A/B !! ( All devices before Mi 11 era (except Mi 10S, Redmi Note 10 Pro Global iirc) are non-AB).

Updates via TWRP:
- Insert the ROM into the phone.
1. Download TWRP to PC and rename it to twrp.img https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.7_A12
2. Connect the phone to the PC in fastboot mode.
3. Run TWRP fastboot command
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Install ROM
5. Reboot system
View attachment 42780

How to change the language in TWRP.
View attachment 42793
You rock. I've been able to to install the new twrp. Thanks so very much. I appreciate

Reactions: KBorchers
[Edit: solved thanks to the guide from ShahzadShahab]

Hello... I have read the thread but am I missing something that there is no Poco F3 fastboot version any more? I don't have TWRP and am worried to flash ROM again because I don't want to lose banking, authenticator (2FA) tokens etc etc. Is there any alternative? I'm not confident with messing too much but would like to be able to have the weekly OTA instead of via PC.

Thanks for any helpful advice!

Last edited:
So after update. I noticed I can't expand my ram anymore, the feature is Gone. Please any solution to this on mi 10 ultra? I have 12gb ram and used to expand to 15gb ram but not anymore. Any solution?

A12's TWRP is NOT WORKING on A11
In case you want to UPGRADE from A11 to A12 you must flash An A12 rom first via FastBoot

edit: I did try it on V12.5.16.0 and it was rebooted to the system after booting via fastboot

Last edited:

Soloakube

Instructions for equipment without A/B !! ( All devices before Mi 11 era (except Mi 10S, Redmi Note 10 Pro Global iirc) are non-AB).

Updates via TWRP:
1. Download TWRP to PC and rename it to twrp.img https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.7_A12
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Install ROM
5. Reboot system
View attachment 42780

View attachment 42793
Many thanks for this description. Latest ROM is now on my MI 10 Ultra. TWRP 3.6.2 was present during the process. But after the ROM update when I restart the phone again in Recovery mode directly the old TWRP 3.4.x starts... What can I do to remove the old TWRP and have the new as the default?

Soloakube

Updates via TWRP:
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Install ROM
5. Reboot system
View attachment 42780

View attachment 42793
i followed your instructions , till i wrote the code and this happens.

Attachments

• لقطة الشاشة 2022-06-26 041824.png
    لقطة الشاشة 2022-06-26 041824.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 166
i followed your instructions , till i wrote the code and this happens.
When u are inside the folder U copied the twrt, just click shift+right click... Then run CMD from there, or u might see a different option like open powershell windows here. Click it, then run those codes. And u are good

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_024748.jpg
    IMG_20220626_024748.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157
i originally had the same problem as you -- but after multiple attempt and reboot and wait... it sudden start working today -- no idea what changed, but i able to flash to new weekly now
This is strange. TWRP can read my storage and I can upload ROM into the device too, so it should be decrypt properly. I just got the same error message trying to flash the ROM. How many times did you try? I have tried 4-5 times of reboot and install but still same error message. Should I try ADB sideload method under TWRP as someone mentioned here before?

Help!! I used the updater on my CC9Pro April Version to update to 22.6.22, clicked on the Check md5 and Install button, and now my screen is on the frizz. The pink line has always been there (so shouldn’t matter) but the phone seems to be starting twrp, just screwing up the screen. Any way I can restore back the phone?

Never mind. Fixed it by using Adb to delete some old images, and reflashing twrp. Had to do it a few times. Also now twrp doesn’t accept my encryption code

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Oh! I've found the solution for my Mi 11 Pro. I cannot use the Quick Reboot menu of the Old weekly ROM to enter Fastboot. Everytime I did this, I got error. I have to Power Off my phone. Hold Volume Down and power button at the same time to fastboot. Then I can finally success without error message. Funny.

Hi I'm withe redmi 30 pro

22.6.22 can u dev increase the volume of bluetooth please ?​

I notice that after Weekly 22.6.22 the BT volume is lower on Poco F3.
Please Dev if possible increase it in 25%

EDITED: After the latest Spotify update to version 8.7.44.956 the app's default BT volume automatically switched to MIUI's music volume. The issue is fixed and is excellent now.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone.

Once again and as always, another update of this excellent rom.

This time I'm going to ask the dev if it is possible to replace the data control application with the usual one where you could choose applications that don't count for data traffic accounting
At least in F2 pro disappeared

Greetings
No idea what this is about exactly.

Hi I'm withe redmi 30 pro

22.6.22 can u dev increase the volume of bluetooth please ?​

I notice that after Weekly 22.6.22 the BT volume is lower on Poco F3.
Please Dev if possible increase it in 25%
Nope. Not touching hardware/driver stuff. Xiaomi is your address, or a downgrade until they change it.

Hi, please I need some help with My mi 10 ultra, running Android 12 already, weekly. But I've been trying to update my weekly ROM, but the only option I see is through fastboot. But using fast boot, it wants to wipe the phone data before it can update. Please Is there any way I can bypass that, I don't wanna lose any data. Thanks in anticipation
If you unzip the fastboot zip you will see 2 batch files. One is to update rom and the other one is to delete everything (don't remember the exact wording). Use the update one and you will be fine.
Have in mind that with 22.6.22 you can flash through a compatible TWRP without the need of a computer or fastboot

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Soloakube
Hello
This new instructions "how to install TWRP and new ROM " is not very intuitive for not skilled users, but i managed to install the TWRP and the new ROM to my POCO F3.
Thank you for the new ROM to XIAOMI EU team.

Solution for people who have no clue how to proceed:

INSTALL TWRP ON YOUR DEVICE FIRST:

1- Download ADB for PC. (https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-install-adb-and-fastboot-on-windows/ - I used this one for myself)
2- Download TWRP for your device and rename the downloaded file to TWRP.img
3- Move TWRP.img to the ADB installation folder on your PC
4- Restart your phone fastboot mode and connect it to the PC
5- Run ADB.exe and type in the command "fastboot boot TWRP.img"

If the above steps are successful, your phone will restart in TWRP itself. Once this is done:

1- Download the latest EU weekly ROM to your computer.
2- Copy the ROM to your phone
3- Restart your phone again into TWRP using Power+Volume UP buttons
4- Install the ROM from TWRP

Hope this helps.

Thank you kind sir! This was exactly what I needed to get sorted with my Pcoco F3 on the newest TWRP setup. Sincerely appreciated!

After a very long while without having root on my F3 poco, i followed the instructions on how to and now have magisk 25.1 on my phone.
I didn´t really need to but as a learning experience.
DL current magisk stable apk, rename to zip and copy to internal storage on phone.
Flash and boot system
Install full magisk after click on app in app drawer, reboot
In magisk manager app make all necessary settings adjustments and zygisk activated, reboot and finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.