MIUI 13 22.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Devs, everyone, I could install it on my mi11 and works fine, the only problem I'm having is that I can't save or download files (PDF) with Gmail.
Tks in adv

Hello guys
Twrp installed correctly
But I don't see any of my files when I'm trying to install Rom
Any suggestions please?

Just tested:

On my Poco F3, TWRP did not ask me for a gesture after install and the storage was not visible. I had to remove the screen lock, then install TWRP and ROM. After ROM install and reboot to system, I've set screen lock back. When rebooted to TWRP, it asked for gesture and storage is visible. So if you cannot see storage and TWRP did not asked for password/PIN/gesture on first install, just remove screen lock before installation.

what lock screen type you using..?, is it PIN..?, how much digit..4 ?, if yes try change type of your PIN lock screen type to password type of lock screen first with letter input, and test it reboot to latest skkk again, if it's work it will triggering password/pin input form in the first skkk after booting
This worked, thank you very much

After flashing 22.6.22 i see this almost every 5mins
Mi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-26-14-37-38-207_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-26-14-37-38-207_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_2022-06-26-14-45-50-272_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-26-14-45-50-272_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
A12's TWRP is NOT WORKING on A11
In case you want to UPGRADE from A11 to A12 you must flash An A12 rom first via FastBoot

edit: I did try it on V12.5.16.0 and it was rebooted to the system after booting via fastboot
I was on Android 11 Yesterday and I did install the twrp a12 first and after that right away i did install the latest a12 rom without issues. All is working great now. So it is working this way off flash.

Hi guys,I have a question.Can I go to stock MIUI 13.0.6 EEA if now I am on 22.6.22 weekly xiaomi.eu?Can I flash stock via TWRP?

Feelings when reading this thread.

monkey-pissed.gif
Your patience with these strange because-they-don't-know-what-they're-doing people is really extremely admirable. All the tutorials are there, including the one for non a/b devices (in the post #1), but as usual they are too lazy to read and want to be spoon fed. I feel like I'm in kindergarten.

Last edited:
Wow... it's really strange the lack of minimal knowledge people have on these threads. Call me crazy but if you're not able or don't know how to flash a TWRP recovery when it literally takes you 30 seconds to download and flash it...maybe..just maybe...you shouldn't be messing around with custom roms and magisk/root just yet. Actually how have you people managed to use xiaomieu roms until now since it's always been this way? The fastboot flash/update method has been implemented what ...6 months ago? Have all of you really forgotten how to flash a custom recovery/rom in this short period?

Your patience with these strange because-they-don't-know-what-they're-doing people is really extremely admirable. All the tutorials are there, including the one for non a/a devices (in the post #1), but as usual they are too lazy to read and want to be spoon fed. I feel like I'm in kindergarten.
Asking and wanting to learn is welcome when you tried to search for the answer before and didn't find it. The point is to do things like in the kindergarten and be too lazy to read at least a few pages before for something that has already been answered a hundred times.

EDITED: Or even worse like some users that even when zero knowledge and don't know what they're doing, try to create and share a step-by-step guide teaching others how to get into issues or suggesting downloads from unknown third parties.

Last edited:
No idea what this is about exactly.

Nope. Not touching hardware/driver stuff. Xiaomi is your address, or a downgrade until they change it.
In previous versions, you could choose apps that didn't count for Internet spending. They were not counted for those who have a data plan
In the latter update, this function does not existe anymore.
I leave screens of my son's mobile phone, Mi 11 lite 5g ne with the last xiaomi.eu weekly

Menu : - "advanced traffic settings"
- "Custom data plan "
- "ignore use of data "

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_163309.jpg
    IMG_20220626_163309.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20220626_163232.jpg
    IMG_20220626_163232.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 115
Thanks to xiaomi.eu team. Flashed Poco F2 pro without problems.
How ever I think there is a glitch, when the fingerprint icon (white one) appears, it's supposed to only turn on few pixels (just the fingerprint icon), but the whole screen turns on (it's black but you can see the whole screen has turned on) it is most visible on dark places.

In previous versions, you could choose apps that didn't count for Internet spending. They were not counted for those who have a data plan
In the latter update, this function does not existe anymore.
I leave screens of my son's mobile phone, Mi 11 lite 5g ne with the last xiaomi.eu weekly

Menu : - "advanced traffic settings"
- "Custom data plan "
- "ignore use of data "
This is not under our control. Xiaomi adds and removes stuff all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.