MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birraque

Members
Nov 12, 2018
Hi @Igor Eisberg

I understand that the Themes app is the Chinese version because it has much more options. But I noticed two small issues and I would like to know if they should work this way?

1) The option in the middle has a broken link (annex - 01)
2) Adding a Wallpaper in Favorites doesn't work (annex - 02)

Thanks in advance, regards.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: byterain77

Rederik79

Members
Jan 4, 2019
For me, on my mi10T, all warking good. Updated from TWRP. Just a question, how to enable a bubble notifications??

minotavros

Members
Dec 21, 2016
On Nebrassy twrp, boot in twrp and I choose install recovery radmisk -> then choose twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.7_A12-alioth-skkk -> swipe the bar right and as I can see twrp installed normally.
Any wrong with that?

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk

Riffer

Members
Aug 16, 2021
Ok it seems this version is really unreliable. Well it's a good opportunity for any Poco F2 Pro owners that ended up updating to this version to move to the stable branch since the beta will be discontinued on the 18th.
Let me understand: This would be a downgrade including formatting of data - why should I do this? And how can I restore my apps and settings after that downgrade in which way? Why will there be no more releases for the beta for LMI while the previous version worked (only the bubble problem) and this "fixing" version introduced a new formerly not seen issue? Won't there be a full upgrade to the "stable" version in the future where I can hook in again?

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Let me understand: This would be a downgrade including formatting of data - why should I do this? And how can I restore my apps and settings after that downgrade in which way? Why will there be no more releases for the beta for LMI while the previous version worked (only the bubble problem) and this "fixing" version introduced a new formerly not seen issue? Won't there be a full upgrade to the "stable" version in the future where I can hook in again?
I don't think there will be a stable version that will be a guaranteed upgrade from the beta, even if people sometimes have success doing it.

For the rest, do as you want, some user stay on the beta even when the updates stops.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
did you also tried to patch the original boot.img from recovery file?
DUDES I'M TIRED OF THIS s**t ANYMORE !!! I WILL INSTALL THE 13 STABLE VERSION. YOU DIDNT MANAGE THE MENU FROM THEMES TO BE IN ENGLISH AND ALSO THE ISSUE WITH FACEBOOK PHOTOS WHEN YOU WANT TO SEE ONE, YOU SEE BLACK SCREEN. SO I GUESS IT SUCKS.
you missed an issue… your "shift-key" is not working :cool:

Cloudvdr

Members
Jun 30, 2022
Anyone has problems with lock screen notifications? In my Mi Note 10 (tucana) very often it doesnt work. I tried everything.

Cloudvdr

Members
Jun 30, 2022
an u didt allow it to show notification on lockscreen
Sometimes it appears and other it doesnt. I tried to change lockscreen, permissions, the clock, and i dont use themes. I have this issue since three weeks.
Even when i play spotify it doesnt appear in the lockscreen.

-fluffy-

Members
Mar 9, 2020
Sometimes it appears and other it doesnt. I tried to change lockscreen, permissions, the clock, and i dont use themes. I have this issue since three weeks.
Even when i play spotify it doesnt appear in the lockscreen.
try give them permission pr app

Soloakube

Members
Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone, please I have some few things to ask. Since few weekly updates on my mi 10 ultra, I've noticed some few changes. Number is the fast charge, usually it used to be 120w charging when it's charging, but now it only display 67w. Secondly the memory expand features is gone. Please I would really appreciate if anything has an answer to this, is it general or just me only. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20220702-WA0259.jpg
    IMG-20220702-WA0259.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-34-29-842-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-34-29-842-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.