MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Nebrassy twrp, boot in twrp and I choose install recovery radmisk -> then choose twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.7_A12-alioth-skkk -> swipe the bar right and as I can see twrp installed normally.
Any wrong with that?

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk

Ok it seems this version is really unreliable. Well it's a good opportunity for any Poco F2 Pro owners that ended up updating to this version to move to the stable branch since the beta will be discontinued on the 18th.
Let me understand: This would be a downgrade including formatting of data - why should I do this? And how can I restore my apps and settings after that downgrade in which way? Why will there be no more releases for the beta for LMI while the previous version worked (only the bubble problem) and this "fixing" version introduced a new formerly not seen issue? Won't there be a full upgrade to the "stable" version in the future where I can hook in again?

Let me understand: This would be a downgrade including formatting of data - why should I do this? And how can I restore my apps and settings after that downgrade in which way? Why will there be no more releases for the beta for LMI while the previous version worked (only the bubble problem) and this "fixing" version introduced a new formerly not seen issue? Won't there be a full upgrade to the "stable" version in the future where I can hook in again?
I don't think there will be a stable version that will be a guaranteed upgrade from the beta, even if people sometimes have success doing it.

For the rest, do as you want, some user stay on the beta even when the updates stops.

did you also tried to patch the original boot.img from recovery file?
DUDES I'M TIRED OF THIS s**t ANYMORE !!! I WILL INSTALL THE 13 STABLE VERSION. YOU DIDNT MANAGE THE MENU FROM THEMES TO BE IN ENGLISH AND ALSO THE ISSUE WITH FACEBOOK PHOTOS WHEN YOU WANT TO SEE ONE, YOU SEE BLACK SCREEN. SO I GUESS IT SUCKS.
you missed an issue… your "shift-key" is not working :cool:

Anyone has problems with lock screen notifications? In my Mi Note 10 (tucana) very often it doesnt work. I tried everything.

Birraque

It works on my Poco F3.

0462c5436c7bf2ac9fa2460ffb183d4f.jpg

Odesláno z Poco F3 pomocí Tapatalk

an u didt allow it to show notification on lockscreen
Sometimes it appears and other it doesnt. I tried to change lockscreen, permissions, the clock, and i dont use themes. I have this issue since three weeks.
Even when i play spotify it doesnt appear in the lockscreen.

Sometimes it appears and other it doesnt. I tried to change lockscreen, permissions, the clock, and i dont use themes. I have this issue since three weeks.
Even when i play spotify it doesnt appear in the lockscreen.
try give them permission pr app

Hi everyone, please I have some few things to ask. Since few weekly updates on my mi 10 ultra, I've noticed some few changes. Number is the fast charge, usually it used to be 120w charging when it's charging, but now it only display 67w. Secondly the memory expand features is gone. Please I would really appreciate if anything has an answer to this, is it general or just me only. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20220702-WA0259.jpg
    IMG-20220702-WA0259.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-34-29-842-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-34-29-842-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.