MIUI 13 22.8.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
black flash appears while watching a video, I can't record it with a screen recorder because it looks normal when I record it., İ use renoir mi 11 lite 5g

the problem, for example, happens when YouTube is not in full screen while watching in portrait mode(not fullscreen), the problem resolves when you switch to full screen

Why i cant find .bat file in new weekly rom? - mi11lite5g
1661255393819.png

just flashed OTA and everything working good on my F-3 no heat issues or battery drain as others stated I came off 13.0.4.0 global also use newpipe for youtube no heat or glitches seems pretty snappy feels more responsive then my previous weekly 22.7.7 that I had slow-motion video problem not working all the time on that build , keep up the great work

just flashed OTA and everything working good on my F-3 no heat issues or battery drain as others stated I came off 13.0.4.0 global also use newpipe for youtube no heat or glitches seems pretty snappy feels more responsive then my previous weekly 22.7.7 that I had slow-motion video problem not working all the time on that build , keep up the great work
I have no doubt that Weekly for Poco F3 is a awesome work from MIUI.eu Dev Team. That's why I'm using it.
But maybe you can double check the Currently Reported and already Confirmed issues on Poco F3.
The Antutu's performance test (screenshot) of your device running the Weekly 22.8.17 will be also well appreciate.

Bug: Gdy rozwiniemy centrum funkcji i klikniemy miejscowość z pogodą uruchomi się na raz kalendarz (niepotrzebnie) i pogoda.

//Z25: once you pull down statusbar and tap on your location and weather, both calendar and weather app pops up

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 43635

Because now is a recovery rom, not to be installed from fastboot but flashed from recovery
First install latest recovery "OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa.zip" download from here
then flash the rom with OrangeFox recovery

I can't reproduce your score even testing with Antutu 9.4.4 in two Poco F3 devices running Weekly 22.8.17 (annex) with "performance mode" like yours (battery with blue background). I did all previous scores with "balanced mode".
Last time I saw score above 700.000 was in Weekly 22.7.7 then after that the performance decrease 10% and temperature increases approximately 5° C.
Anyway I would like to ask for other F3's owners to double check it if possible. @gogocar62 @minotavros @Rodrigo N. Leles @trustkill

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-23-13-42-50-564_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-23-13-42-50-564_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
QR Code Scanner shortcut in control center is disappearing every time the phone is restarted on Xiaomi Mi 10T.
It doesn't disappear on my Mi 10T Pro but the QR code reading doesn't work with outer app too.

i recently got a mi 11 ultra and in the chinese rom i was able to switch from wide camera to ultra wide while recording videos, now i'm in the last beta update and today i realized i can't.
In case of my Mi 10 Ultra. You can only switch camera lens(0.5x, 1x, 5x) while recording the video when you choose 1080p 30fps. If you choose higher resolution then you can just only use main lens. Not sure that you're facing as the same as mine.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.8.17 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) After Weekly 22.7.13 Poco F3 is running hotter and charging speed is slower - Report
7) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report
8) "Automatic Install" when updating is less optimized in Weekly since version 22.7.21 - Report - Answered
9) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
10) "Scanner Shortcut" in the Control Panel was removed after every reboot - Report
11) MIUI.eu "Automatic Install Script" seems to be updating "TWICE" - Report
12) "Update Notification" is stuck even after updated - Report - Answered

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

My suggestion is to skip this build for Poco F3 - Report

Regards,

Last edited:
hi !
where can I download the good, working twrp?
xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne (lisa)

thx
look here…

I can't reproduce your score even testing with Antutu 9.4.4 in two Poco F3 devices running Weekly 22.8.17 (annex) with "performance mode" like yours (battery with blue background). I did all previous scores with "balanced mode".
Last time I saw score above 700.000 was in Weekly 22.7.7 then after that the performance decrease 10% and temperature increases approximately 5° C.
Anyway I would like to ask for other F3's owners to double check it if possible. @gogocar62 @minotavros @Rodrigo N. Leles @trustkill
Here you go!
Screenshot_2022-08-24-15-48-33-973_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg

Don't understand why mine would be higher but if it matters I did have 5G off and I had on LTE since 5G out here ain't no faster T-Mobile USA I also use an app called kill apps pro bed pretty much kills everything running in the background which might help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-24-10-17-07-344_com.tafayor.killall.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-24-10-17-07-344_com.tafayor.killall.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.