MIUI 13 22.8.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you said previously (ROM 20220810) that Google account doesn't work anymore. What about this issue? Is it solved? I run old release From June and doubt to update my device because of your post... Thank you
The issue with broken link for some Google Services still present for me in current Weekly 22.8.25
Please read the Report #7

Regards,

installation on the mi 11 impeccable on the other hand I do not know if I am the only one but I find that the phone heats up a lot

Icône de validation par la communauté

Reactions: Birraque
I'm not sure but I didn't noticed the "App behavior" into "App info" before.

Settings \ Apps \ Manage Apps \ <App>

Anyway it's working flawless now. In fact ALL Privacy Protection are working smoothly after current update on Poco F3.

Settings \ Privacy protection

Huge improvement!

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_113804.jpg
    IMG_20220827_113804.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_20220827_113651.jpg
    IMG_20220827_113651.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_20220827_113611.jpg
    IMG_20220827_113611.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 255
I'm not sure but I didn't noticed the "App behavior" into "App info" before.
Settings \ Apps \ Manage Apps \ <App>
Anyway it's working flawless now. In fact ALL Privacy Protection are working smoothly after current update on Poco F3.
Settings \ Privacy protection
Huge improvement!
This is one of reasons for Whatsapp's extreme battery consumption.
In this way, the processor is entertained. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

In my experience this release has improved mix4 user interface handling and performance drastically, swiping back works, volume button delays gone, as to Whatsapp notifications, I think it is better but I can't make a definite statement as to that issue

This is one of reasons for Whatsapp's extreme battery consumption.
In this way, the processor is entertained. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Probably the battery drain on Poco F3 are related with the Snapdragon X55 (external modem / 5G NSA/SA radio) non optimized and/or the new Beta for MIUI 14 features/apps.

Face unlock doesn't work for Poco F3. Unable to remove old face data and also tried clean flash and nothing changed. Can anyone else confirm this error?

Edit: Solved, my fault

Last edited:
Face unlock doesn't work for Poco F3. Unable to remove old face data and also tried clean flash and nothing changed. Can anyone else confirm this error?
works for me om my f3 and had no problem removing face data

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.8.25 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) After Weekly 22.7.13 Poco F3 is running hotter when in 5G NSA/SA and Mi Turbo charging speed is slower - Report
7) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report
8) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
9) "Scanner Shortcut" in the Control Panel was removed after every reboot - Report
10) MIUI.eu "Automatic Install Script" seems to be updating "TWICE" - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.8.25)

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

Except for the "huge battery drain" when connected in 5G NSA/SA networks this is the best Weekly MIUI 13 for Poco F3 ever.
Many Features and Performance improvements are noticeable. Keep kicking some bugs!
Green light to install.

Thanks MIUI.eu's Dev Team for this great build,

question not sure rom related or just poor camera app , noticed I really have a hard time in slow motion at 240 fps seems to never work , 960 fps seems to work but it's so dang short , anyone got a fix or the most stable camera app version thats flashable? poco f-3

Reactions: Birraque
I have a question, the device automatically switches to maximum brightness in sunlight. i want this to be continuous manually, so I want it to be Maximum brightness in a dark environment, how can I do it?

installation on the mi 11 impeccable on the other hand I do not know if I am the only one but I find that the phone heats up a lot

View attachment 43696
after installing 22.8.25 on mi 11 in the setting where the device does not write the firmware number, but the word update, when you open the device tab, the firmware number and the inscription update with a red dot are written? is this a problem or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-29-11-06-15-412_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-29-11-06-15-412_com.android.settings.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_2022-08-29-11-06-29-869_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-29-11-06-29-869_com.android.settings.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.