MIUI 13 22.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
did everything to install this rom and it errors out with "assert failed; update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))"
Tried it again this morning (twice) and as I was on line recieved another message that there was another OTA available. I downloaded and that one flashed without issue.

It means some reference proving that this feature exists in Poco F3.
photo taken from beta china at poco f3, here is the proof

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 230
3 updates have already passed now there is also a stable version is there any solution for the redmi 9t and the encrypted data I do not want to format data at this time
I really wonder which twrp version did they use to test it, as both 2 version released before the recovery rom happens both failed on mine. I'm too bored to test the newer one as no info could be found about who make it

Reactions: Cyanonymous
Hello members, when I open Whatsapp the names of my contacts do not appear but only the phone numbers. I have set miui Optimization to no limitation and automatic start and still have the same problem. Does anyone knows how I can fix this? My device is the 12x.
Hi, It's not a Whatsapp issue, the problem is the sync with google contacts. If you go to contacts they are not sync with google and you can only see the number and 0 contacts from google. Or if you go to google account in settings you will see that there is not a recent sync with contacts. Every week rom update I have the same issue. What I do is to force the sync manually after reboot the phone.
best regards.

Hi, anyone Knows why after a few days after update the rom I lost the custom ringtones?

Thanks in advance.

How can I disable the mi smart play in control center? It's missing in the additional cards section

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-06-15-16-19-425_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-06-15-16-19-425_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2022-08-06-15-27-53-772_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-06-15-27-53-772_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 127
It's the same screen as the Poco F4.
If this feature is finally available now on the Poco F3, that would be great news for us.
Next time, I suggest starting your report by annex the technical proof and being more polite to other Forum members like @katerpanne who contribute a lot here.
if you want him to be polite, you have to be polite too, and have respect! because I didn't disrespect anyone I just answered the same way he talked to me.

Coming back to xiaomi.eu with lisa after decades.

Hi devs,

The privacy indicator does not show for certain apps like instagram, whatsapp, native camera etc (but it shows in snapchat), screenshots attached below

Only camera and location indicator are shown, the microphone however does not show (during voice call or during recording)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-06-18-25-42-458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-06-18-25-42-458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_2022-08-06-18-31-03-967_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-06-18-31-03-967_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: katerpanne
According to code, this is the "OldRefreshRateFragment", while the new one is "NewRefreshRateFragment".
That "NewRefreshRateFragment" is only used if "support_smart_fps" is set to true in device_features XML (default value is 'false').
Thing is, "support_smart_fps" is not defined for alioth, so there is no way "NewRefreshRateFragment" is used for alioth on China ROM.

Only these devices have "support_smart_fps" set to true (from what we have released):
cupid, ingres ,mona (Beta only), munch, psyche, zeus.

photo taken from beta china at poco f3, here is the proof
Like I said, no proof that this is stock China ROM and no proof that this is POCO F3, and not POCO F4, or something else with "support_smart_fps" set to true.

Try again and again until it works...
Received another OTA notification and that time the upgrade worked. No previous downloads worked. So I'm not sure if there was an updated ROM uploaded or just repeated trying. Howeever, I downloaded the rom from different sources 5 times in total and had the same result, then I get a new OTA message, after the first one did not work and the second download of the OTA worked.

Received another OTA notification and that time the upgrade worked. No previous downloads worked. So I'm not sure if there was an updated ROM uploaded or just repeated trying. Howeever, I downloaded the rom from different sources 5 times in total and had the same result, then I get a new OTA message, after the first one did not work and the second download of the OTA worked.
It's very easy to check and no, there's no updated ROM. It's useless to download the same ROM multiple times. The only solution is to reboot recovery and try again, reboot recovery, try again, reboot recovery, try again etc. until it installs. If you don't believe me, at least believe the ROM developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.