MIUI 13 22.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 updates have already passed now there is also a stable version is there any solution for the redmi 9t and the encrypted data I do not want to format data at this time

Reactions: leehwongxing
Having issues installing weekly 22.8.3 for the Mi 11 Ultra. Receiving TWRP error 1. Running skkk version 5.1. Installed fine last week fine, without problems, this week problems. Tried via OTA and two different downloads in case there was an error with the download.

Having issues installing weekly 22.8.3 for the Mi 11 Ultra. Receiving TWRP error 1. Running skkk version 5.1. Installed fine last week fine, without problems, this week problems. Tried via OTA and two different downloads in case there was an error with the download.
start twrp with "power on" and "volume +" if the error occurs again reboot from running twrp into recovery and try it again.

Reactions: Mardeck
I noticed that the option to enable variable refresh rate has not been added, will it be possible to put it in the next update? It would help a lot in reducing battery consumption.
I was in global rom and i can confirm. In global rom, when select 120hz, the variable refresh rate already enabled. Example, when you idle in the home screen , the refresh rate will down to 60hz after some seconds

I was in global rom and i can confirm. In global rom, when select 120hz, the variable refresh rate already enabled. Example, when you idle in the home screen , the refresh rate will down to 60hz after some seconds
I feel like you are not talking about the same thing, I can't see a specific option to enable variable refresh rate in the global ROM.

Thanks Xiaomi eu for this Update.

22.8.3 Fix Flickering on Renoir with YouTube ( mi 11 lite 5G).

But make Flickering on Brave when play videos

Last edited:
Gallery app can recognize text displayed on images. But it seems that only English language that can be recognized, when I select Thai it become lingo like this "2日ulwaMSTLSiai1ua{12R学1n1S"

Installation ok on mi 11 however still the problem of fluidity in the gallery!
When I quickly scroll through the photos in the gallery the thumbnails do not appear immediately

I feel like you are not talking about the same thing, I can't see a specific option to enable variable refresh rate in the global ROM.
and as I said in the beta china it also already has this feature, because I have a friend who uses the beta and he sent me a video showing the variable refresh rate, when it is moving it is at 120hz when it stops moving it drops to 60hz, and in the screen settings you have the option to choose fixed or recommended refresh rate which is variable

and as I said in the beta china it also already has this feature, because I have a friend who uses the beta and he sent me a video showing the variable refresh rate, when it is moving it is at 120hz when it stops moving it drops to 60hz, and in the screen settings you have the option to choose fixed or recommended refresh rate which is variable
Isn't this default behavior? At least in Mi 11i if there's enough brightness it will drop to 60 Hz when static.

Tried to install on Mi 11 Pro, but twrp gives me error:
failed to mount /system_root,/system_ext and /product

Tried with two different twrp versions. Any solutions?
I had the same situation, I downloaded rom from another source again and the update went without a problem.

Gallery app can recognize text displayed on images. But it seems that only English language that can be recognized, when I select Thai it become lingo like this "2日ulwaMSTLSiai1ua{12R学1n1S"
Yeah, it may not support language-specific characters. It doesn't recognize Polish letters either.

Reactions: Keetn3
Hello members, when I open Whatsapp the names of my contacts do not appear but only the phone numbers. I have set miui Optimization to no limitation and automatic start and still have the same problem. Does anyone knows how I can fix this? My device is the 12x.

Hello members, when I open Whatsapp the names of my contacts do not appear but only the phone numbers. I have set miui Optimization to no limitation and automatic start and still have the same problem. Does anyone knows how I can fix this? My device is the 12x.
Just grant Read Contact permission on Whatsapp to Always

Reactions: LOLO9393
Just grant Read Contact permission on Whatsapp to Always
Thank you for replying, that didn't help, so I just removed the app and installed it again. So hopefully it will keep reading the names. On my mi8 had the same problem with MIUI. On aosp never happened.

Backup your Whatsapp data (from the application itself) to a place where the app can restore it again (Google drive for example).
If you've it already, it's not necessary.
Uninstall this application.
Reinstall it from Google Play.
Start to configure and wait for it to restore the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.