MIUI 13 22.9.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
first of all a big thank you to all developers.
Unfortunately I can not activate Mi Message for both sim. No matter what way I tried.
Mi 11 Ultra.
Greeting :emoji_v:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-17-21-48-07-388_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-17-21-48-07-388_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 190
Hello,
Unfortunately I can not activate Mi Message for both sim. No matter what way I tried.
Mi 11 Ultra.
This is Xiaomi fault, I'm on china stable and mi messages, call log & sms sinc not working .

Hi, your OTA server still doesn't work in Turkey (and some other countries), please lift the block or change servers

Hello,
Mi 11 Ultra.
In one of my posts, either here or last week (or week before) Weekly threads, I posted detailed (with screenshot) how-to DISABLE the annoying notifications about failing activation(s)

In a nutshell, Settings, Apps, enable System apps, find XiaomiSimActivateService, Notifications and disable its ACTIVATION notifications

Later I actually deblotead XiaomiSimActivateService - you can do that eg by adb (no root required) or by systemless debloating (root required)

I tried all and everything, but I could not make that XiaomiSimActivateService to work. In the same time, I can backup everything else (hence except those SMS messages) to MiCloud

And previously, when I was on stock EEA, I never had any problem with XiaomiSimActivateService, ie, I was able with no problems to backup also my SMS messages to MiCloud

I have problems with XiaomiSimActivateService on my Lisa only since I switched to Xiaomi.eu (Stable and Weekly)

IMHO, it could be something related to the fact that Xiaomi.eu is built on top of China ROM source, not on Global/EEA ROMs - I think, it does not send you some SMS to your international number (it thinks that you and the server are both in China and no international prefixes are needed or so, or maybe it wants me to send an SMS to China number and my mobile subscription does not allow me)

Anyway, when I was on stock EEA, I absolutely never had that problem - I never saw that failing activation notifications and backing up SMS to MiCloud worked seamlessly)

Last edited:
Hi, your OTA server still doesn't work in Turkey (and some other countries), please lift the block or change servers
The download works regularly in Istanbul with provider TTNet. So this is probably your problem, also because I don't think Xiaomi.eu intentionally wants to block downloads from Turkey other countries.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello everyone rom install on mi 11 on the other hand I encounter a bug in the message notifications
i.e. when i get a notification on my lock screen and i click on it i have a black page showing before the message app opens am i the only in this case thank you
nobody has this problem?

Hello all, I'm currently running latest stable xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip but it seems that the camera performance is very poor compared to stock MIUI, is it possible to do a dirty TWRP flash of the latest nightly to see if that would help? Cheers!

Hello all, I'm currently running latest stable xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip but it seems that the camera performance is very poor compared to stock MIUI, is it possible to do a dirty TWRP flash of the latest nightly to see if that would help? Cheers!
MIUI.eu's Camera running flawless for me on Poco F3.

Hi! Mi11 ultra here. I cannot clear the data of any of the apps, the option is greyed out. Doesn't matter if it's a system app or the app downloaded from Google play store.
Do you know any solution? Thank you in advance.
Yes, you have to press the red rolling button. It will fix the problem right away.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.9.14 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) "Scanner Shortcut" in the Control Panel was removed after every reboot - Report
8) Open "Files" option in the "Files App" doesn't work - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Weekly build has almost the same battery drain but with a bit lower temperatures in day-by-day regular usage when connected in 4G and WiFi networks, but still running hotter when connected in 5G NSA/SA networks. But none already reported issue/bug had been fixed and the Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is at least 5% lower than Weekly 22.9.7 then I suggest to keep the previous version.
Keep kicking some bugs!

Does "connect to Bluetooth device" condition work for someone else or is it just me (miui security automated tasks)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-18-23-18-17-257_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-18-23-18-17-257_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.