MIUI 13 22.9.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10t Lite (GAUGUIN) This powerkeeper problem appeared to me with the release of 2 weeks ago, failing to find a solution, I reinstalled 22.8.25 and I had solved it. Today, thinking this problem had been solved I updated and here it is, again. Solutions?

Attachments

• Powerkeeper.jpeg
    Powerkeeper.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 228
Yes, I had already read about cleaning data of this app, but I don't have an app called "battery on performance", searched many times on settings, under battery, security, applications. No app with this name, and no section related to the battery that, by entering the settings that allows the deletion of data ...

experiencing occasional black screen after the recent update but only happens rarely and goes away after a few seconds so its hard to record & capture the issue (MI 10 Ultra)

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.9.7 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report - Answered
7) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
8) "Scanner Shortcut" in the Control Panel was removed after every reboot - Report
9) Open "Files" option in the "Files App" doesn't work - Report
10) Some Privacy Protection notifications are buggy - Report - Answered

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Weekly build has low battery drain in day-by-day regular usage when connected in 4G and WiFi networks (annex), a step forward in the MIUI 14's UI and a huge Antutu's Score on Poco F3.
Keep kicking some bugs!
Then GREEN LIGHT to install.

NOTE: Overheating issues when directly connected to
5G NSA/SA networks and unstability in Google services have been reported but these "seem" to be related to external issues.

EDITED: Google Services/Apps unstability fixed -

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-11-11-26-46-757_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-11-11-26-46-757_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Weekly Report #10 workaround:

The Privacy Protection notifications issue with Maps and Telegram could be handle just changing:

Settings \ Privacy Protection \ View all app behavior \ click over the app in event log < Maps > or < Telegram > \ Settings \ Protect personal info (disable)

Attachments

• IMG_20220911_190442.jpg
    IMG_20220911_190442.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20220911_190418.jpg
    IMG_20220911_190418.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Yes, I had already read about cleaning data of this app, but I don't have an app called "battery on performance", searched many times on settings, under battery, security, applications. No app with this name, and no section related to the battery that, by entering the settings that allows the deletion of data ...
u can find it setting>apps>manage apps
Screenshot_2022-09-12-14-19-30-667_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne

I've that same device and there are no issues on the last two weekly releases.
As @gogocar62 says:

Go to "Settings" application
Search for "Applications" option and tap here
Tap on "Manage Apps"
Tap on three dots from upper right corner
Tap on "Show all apps"
Search for the "battery" keyword ...
Click upon "Battery and performance"
Now, into Apps info screen, tap on "Clear data" and next tap on "Clear all data".

I think so
Than maybe I didn't make my question clear enough or I don't see the point....
When you get, for example, the latest stable version from xiaomi.eu, the downloaded file is something like this:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V13.0.12.0.SKICNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

This way you know that's based on V13.0.12.0.SKICNXM official version.

How can I now in which official version are the weekly ROMS based on? Is there a way to know it?

experiencing occasional black screen after the recent update but only happens rarely and goes away after a few seconds so its hard to record & capture the issue (MI 10 Ultra)
Known problem, enable "Disable HW overlays" under development settings to bypass it.

I've that same device and there are no issues on the last two weekly releases.
As @gogocar62 says:

Go to "Settings" application
Search for "Applications" option and tap here
Tap on "Manage Apps"
Tap on three dots from upper right corner
Tap on "Show all apps"
Search for the "battery" keyword ...
Click upon "Battery and performance"
Now, into Apps info screen, tap on "Clear data" and next tap on "Clear all data".
Thanks, finally! thanks to your indications I was able (I had to do first hide system apps and then show to bring up all the services ...) to find the Battery & performance app. I understood that Miui services are not shown by default ...;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.