MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've just noted that TWRP skkk 6.6 has been removed from devs repository, that now only has 6.5 and lower under A13 section.

I hope this will not involve future updates of this amazing rom

Can I flash fastboot EU rom ontop my asop rom without issues please? Really need help going back to EU rom.

Who else is running a smart watch?
The current build for alioth seems to forget which apps have notification access every few hours. Notifications to my galaxy watch will work for a while, then stop. At which point I have to go into the notification access settings, uncheck the galaxy watch plugin, then reenable notification access. Likely a Xiaomi issue and not a .EU issue, but I thought I'd report it here anyway, incase someone else experiences anything similar.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with MIUI Optimizations again, but I haven't had a chance to check with optimizations disabled yet.

Uninstall the Global App vault that you installed...
I can only find this one in apps. Do you mean this one? Cant delete this
Never mind i found it on play store and delete it. Now the new style widgets are back. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-09-18-07-56-137_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-18-07-56-137_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 107
when I lock the screen it keeps turning on by itself, it doesn't keep the display off.. Mi 11 ultra on 23.1.3

Hi, I have tried to fastboot. However, when in fastboot, windows cannot detect any connection. ADB and fastbootd(blue one) works fine. Any idea?

Hi, I have tried to fastboot. However, when in fastboot, windows cannot detect any connection. ADB and fastbootd(blue one) works fine. Any idea?
Can't enter to Orange fastboot? Press and hold the phone's power and volume down button

Can't enter to Orange fastboot? Press and hold the phone's power and volume down button
i can enter orange fastboot but all command does not work. Meanwhile i can usb debugging, i can send "adb reboot" command as usual. Only if i go to the orange fastboot, seems like it does not connected to the PC at all

i can enter orange fastboot but all command does not work. Meanwhile i can usb debugging, i can send "adb reboot" command as usual. Only if i go to the orange fastboot, seems like it does not connected to the PC at all
Does the bootloader interface device driver show up?

Who else is running a smart watch?
The current build for alioth seems to forget which apps have notification access every few hours. Notifications to my galaxy watch will work for a while, then stop. At which point I have to go into the notification access settings, uncheck the galaxy watch plugin, then reenable notification access. Likely a Xiaomi issue and not a .EU issue, but I thought I'd report it here anyway, incase someone else experiences anything similar.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with MIUI Optimizations again, but I haven't had a chance to check with optimizations disabled yet.
I'm currently using Mi Band connected through Zepp Life App and Notify App for Mi Band on Poco F3.
Both running and notifying flawless when settled Battery Saver (no restriction) and Locked in the Recent Panel.

Reactions: h464r and mik101
nope. nothing. i did tried reinstall the driver and everything. i am so confused. when it turn on or blue fastboot, everything works well
When you type '' fastboot devices" in Orange fastboot, does the code come up? Maybe you are trying to install fastboot rom without booting the phone to the computer.

When you type '' fastboot devices" in Orange fastboot, does the code come up? Maybe you are trying to install fastboot rom without booting the phone to the computer.
yes. i am sure there is nothing. i have spend 3 hours retrying and search on the web how to solve it. i am so confused why

Hi! I have the Fastboot version and i want to install the recovery one, but in the TWRP says 0MB internal storage. Can anyone help me? Tx

Hi! I have the Fastboot version and i want to install the recovery one, but in the TWRP says 0MB internal storage. Can anyone help me? Tx
If you wanna assistance must provide at least which device are you currently using.

Reactions: h464r
Status
Not open for further replies.