MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you're not getting my point.

I'm telling that developer of TWRP skkk have removed the 6.6 version (which is now installed as a part of .eu rom, at least on my poco F3) from their Official repository, not from a collection hosted on sourceforge....
In which SKKK developer directory was the version for Poco F3 removed? Can you share the link?

Reactions: h464r
Last edited:
Reactions: h464r and Bozinsky
Just flashed it on my 12x with no problems using the latest TWRP for A13.
Great ROM working flawlessly. Thank you!

Reactions: mik101

I'm telling that developer of TWRP skkk have removed the 6.6 version (which is now installed as a part of .eu rom, at least on my poco F3) from their Official repository, not from a collection hosted on sourceforge....
Then explain yourself better, because the recommended repository for compatible recoveries for this rom is the one in the OP and is maintained by Camerado as Birraque stated above.

SKKK's site has never worked from my location and clearly someone deleted everything from the mirror, not just 6.6.
That mirror is so slow in North America as to be effectively useless in this part of the world anyway.

It's not working already in the official repository, good thing they removed it

I'm currently using Mi Band connected through Zepp Life App and Notify App for Mi Band on Poco F3.
Both running and notifying flawless when settled Battery Saver (no restriction) and Locked in the Recent Panel.
I'll go charge my Mi Band and see if it behaves the same way. I pinned a permanent notification for the galaxy watch plugin, and so far its been fine (battery optimizations were already disabled).

Historically I've never had to lock the Zepp Life app in the recents panel at all with the mi band. That one always just worked as long as the battery optimization was disabled for it. I doubt you have to pin it either, but clutter in recent drives me nuts, so your mileage may vary. Thanks!

I'll go charge my Mi Band and see if it behaves the same way. I pinned a permanent notification for the galaxy watch plugin, and so far its been fine (battery optimizations were already disabled).

Historically I've never had to lock the Zepp Life app in the recents panel at all with the mi band. That one always just worked as long as the battery optimization was disabled for it. I doubt you have to pin it either, but clutter in recent drives me nuts, so your mileage may vary. Thanks!
Lock it isn't mandatory but always very recommended. MIUI memory manage is more aggressive now.

Reactions: h464r and mik101
Miui 14's battery saving mode is bad. It slows down the phone a lot.
We were talking about the per app battery optimizations in the App settings, not the system wide one in the Battery settings.
Come to think of it, battery life has been so good on all of the EU ROMs I've tried that I haven't even once considered turning on the system wide power saving modes. Props to the devs for that.

Reactions: jeffrom
Miui 14's battery saving mode is bad. It slows down the phone a lot.
I didn't notice any slow down when I the saving mode on Poco F3 with current Weekly
You have frequently reported performance and battery issues that I cannot reproduce. Perhaps they are related with Root, Apps or didn't Factory Reset your device after installing MIUI 14.

Reactions: h464r
how do you install TWRP v6.6 A13 by SKKK ?? is there any guide I can follow?
Posted in the OP, and multiple times in the thread or you can use the how-to posted by katerpanne here (literally copy and pasted from the previous page...):

Last edited:
All of your "how to flash TWRP" questions are answered in great detail in this sticky thread:
I don't want to see any more spam about this topic.

Who else is running a smart watch?
The current build for alioth seems to forget which apps have notification access every few hours. Notifications to my galaxy watch will work for a while, then stop. At which point I have to go into the notification access settings, uncheck the galaxy watch plugin, then reenable notification access. Likely a Xiaomi issue and not a .EU issue, but I thought I'd report it here anyway, incase someone else experiences anything similar.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with MIUI Optimizations again, but I haven't had a chance to check with optimizations disabled yet.
Can confirm it only happens with the Galaxy Watch Plugin and not even the Galaxy Buds Manager/plugin or Zepp Life, so it must be something specific to the Galaxy Watch Plugin (So likely Samsung's fault). After a reboot it will set a notification that it can't get notifications and I have to uncheck and recheck it in the Notification Access (Device & App Notifications) menu. Did a clean install of the Samsung apps and it still occurs. Ill just wait this out as the workaround is quick. Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Posted in the OP, and multiple times in the thread or you can use the how-to posted by katerpanne here (literally copy and pasted from the previous page...):
Dude, I'm not asking how to install TWRP. I'm asking about that specific version, if there is a guide or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.