MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guy's,
One question: why ist it necessary to Update TWRP with Fastboot?
I downloaded Version 6.7 A13 for Star (Mi 11 Ultra), bootet to TWRP - Install Image - select new twrp.img, Install Recovery Ramdisk - reboot (once again to TWRP), reboot again to System.

TWRP ist Displaying 6.7 A13 while Booting to recovery. Seema to Work. Did Not Update to Miui 14/A13 yet...

Followed the guide that was written here: https://www.droidwin.com/update-twrp-recovery-android/
It's not necessary to update TWRP using fastboot on devices where the recovery is part of the boot.img. I install new versions of the recovery image using install recovery ramdisk and then skip fastboot only rom releases, as to not lose TWRP. My pair of F3s never need to be connected to a PC to update.
Poco F3-> Install recovery ramdisk, reboot to recovery, and flash new rom. Devices that have A/B separate recovery partitions should probably be flashed from fastboot since so many folks seem to be ending up with bootloops, or being stuck in fastboot. When in doubt, check out the how-to posted on this forum for instructions on how to flash a recovery for your particular device. The link is posted many times in this thread.

Last edited:
Make sure the app is allowed to get precise location instead of approximate location in its permissions settings.
all permissions in location is allowed but still getting same navigation issue. got this problem since December update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-12-01-29-54-409_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-12-01-29-54-409_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 129
Hi. I have a question, sorry for my ignorance.
I have Stable 13.0.13 over A12 in my Mi 11 Ultra. TWRP was already installed with that ROM.
When new Stable MIUI14 over A13 is available, do I need to update TWRP before update ROM? Can I update ROM directly with existing TWRP?
Thanks!

Hi. I have a question, sorry for my ignorance.
I have Stable 13.0.13 over A12 in my Mi 11 Ultra. TWRP was already installed with that ROM.
When new Stable MIUI14 over A13 is available, do I need to update TWRP before update ROM? Can I update ROM directly with existing TWRP?
Thanks!
Actually old twrp (a12 skk) works fine but you don't hesitate to install the new twrp. In the twrp menu, click the install recovery ramdisk from the advanced section and flash the twrp.img file you installed. And then restart twrp

Reactions: KGVER and Franch
No issue with nova here..

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I was using your trick with opening stock launcher and going back to nova. But now it works so far that recent screen won't freeze but I cannot go to app settings from there. In last update it worked

When trying to install apk, sometimes this window takes a long time to wait. It didn't take that long on Miui 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-12-02-37-49-412_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-12-02-37-49-412_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
I was using your trick with opening stock launcher and going back to nova. But now it works so far that recent screen won't freeze but I cannot go to app settings from there. In last update it worked
As i said, no issues, but I'm on beta, give it a shot:

99ed1acbfb38930b73269b5b6107c4e6.jpg

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Putti
For those who are having issues with payments through Google Pay (NFC) after MIUI 14, it's worth checking the settings below and updating all certificates:

Settings / Connection & sharing / Secure element position / <HCE Wallet>

and

Settings / Connection & sharing / Contactless payments / Default payment app / <Google Pay>

and

Settings / Connection & sharing / Contactless payments / Use default payment app / <Always>

and

Settings / Passwords & security / Fingerprint unlock / Fingerprint payments / <FIDO> and <IFAA> and <Widevine (L1)> / <Certificate>

Note: Check the screenshots (annex)

Let we know if the payments works now.
Mi11i, still the same, google wallet doesn't work on contactless payment

Reactions: Birraque
i don't know why, but i cant open the navigation app "sygic". i had this problem miui 13 with mi 11 ultra, but not i wanted to try miui 14 and i did a clean flash, still, sygic just...crash when opened. why? it's just me or someone else got this problem with sygic nav?
I have no problems with this app on Mi 11 Ultra (miui 14)

I'm currently using Mi Band connected through Zepp Life App and Notify App for Mi Band on Poco F3.
Both running and notifying flawless when settled Battery Saver (no restriction) and Locked in the Recent Panel.
On my alioth it works fine but then it says it doesn't have access then I need to turn off notifications access and on to fix it

On my alioth it works fine but then it says it doesn't have access then I need to turn off notifications access and on to fix it
Same here after a few days of testing with both a Mi Band 5 and Galaxy Watch. That'll pop up after a number of hours, or after a reboot. It's still extremely likely to be a Xiaomi issue and not a .EU ROM. You can report it on the Xiaomi forum and pray they fix it in a future dev build. Fingers crossed.

Fortunately the workaround is just disable notification access and enable it again.

It's the only really annoying bug I've found on my F3 (but I don't use Google backup, which has been reported to try to work, then delete your backups and stop working after a while).

(And yes, both Zepp Life, Galaxy Wearable and the Galaxy Watch Plugin have all permissions granted.)

Last edited:
The Mi Band is running flawless for me on Poco F3. Maybe lacks some permissions on your Zepp Life setup. Check it. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_134348.jpg
    IMG_20230112_134348.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20230112_134727.jpg
    IMG_20230112_134727.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2023-01-12-13-34-20-235_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-12-13-34-20-235_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2023-01-12-13-48-10-609_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-12-13-48-10-609_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 116
pls help me flash twrp.. i got error ,, mi 11 venusView attachment 45670
You tried every way except the correct way for Venus.

You tried every way except the correct way for Venus.
thank you i try this

Hi All,
After last update (23.1.3) on my XM12, when I get an incoming call - no sound is played on my phone...
Anyone has this issue?
If it is a WiFi call, like in WhatsApp or Teams - it works well.
on a regular Cellular call - it doesn't work.

Hi All,
After last update (23.1.3) on my XM12, when I get an incoming call - no sound is played on my phone...
Anyone has this issue?
If it is a WiFi call, like in WhatsApp or Teams - it works well.
on a regular Cellular call - it doesn't work.
Set your ring tone again. I bet if you go into those settings now it doesn't have one set. My wife's F3 forgot her alarm sound after the update and just selecting it again fixed it.

Set your ring tone again. I bet if you go into those settings now it doesn't have one set. My wife's F3 forgot her alarm sound after the update and just selecting it again fixed it.
I tried it, but it doesn't work...
I should say I use a media file not the default ringtones.

Hello everyone, I have xiaomi 12 pro with android 13 rom MIUI 13 13.2.1.0 I installed custom recovery myself and I would like MIUI 14 xiaomi.eu rom, should I do a reset or can I install that V14 .0.1.3 dev rom on this rom without data loss. Or is it better to reset and fresh install?

Hello everyone, I have xiaomi 12 pro with android 13 rom MIUI 13 13.2.1.0 I installed custom recovery myself and I would like MIUI 14 xiaomi.eu rom, should I do a reset or can I install that V14 .0.1.3 dev rom on this rom without data loss. Or is it better to reset and fresh install?
You can try...
If it will work great.
If u experience strange behaviours , then do a fresh install.
Which is always a better way to start.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

is there any one experience navigation app stuck on other place instead on my exact location sorry for my english
on my 12pro,sometimes when i use the map app,i locates at the point where last time i used it.no matter how i setup,it is stuck there.but sometimes i does works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.