MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error without error code in TWRP when trying to Mi 11i (haydn) with all of versions available through link at post

is there any one experience navigation app stuck on other place instead on my exact location sorry for my english

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-12-01-29-54-409_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-12-01-29-54-409_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 114
yep

the strange thing is that my F3 ended up with both options disabled after upgrade, and I am wondering if it is a bug or something by design from Xiaomi or EU devs
I agree that's a bit strange but even when upgrading/updating the MIUI by Xiaomi same behaviour happens. Then nothing to do from .EU side.

i don't know why, but i cant open the navigation app "sygic". i had this problem miui 13 with mi 11 ultra, but not i wanted to try miui 14 and i did a clean flash, still, sygic just...crash when opened. why? it's just me or someone else got this problem with sygic nav?

Anyone having trouble setting a song as a ringtone?

I choose a song as a ringtone from my audio files but the phone plays another song by default when it rings.

Someone help?

Please tell me ways that you do , for calibration of the battery - after - every update..

I usually delete battery folders and battery files through twrp and the second day of use the battery seems ok.

Whats your ways?

i don't know why, but i cant open the navigation app "sygic". i had this problem miui 13 with mi 11 ultra, but not i wanted to try miui 14 and i did a clean flash, still, sygic just...crash when opened. why? it's just me or someone else got this problem with sygic nav?
No such problem in MIUI 13 and 14 for M11 Ultra

Please tell me ways that you do , for calibration of the battery - after - every update..

I usually delete battery folders and battery files through twrp and the second day of use the battery seems ok.

Whats your ways?
I do a full charge & discharge every 3 months and take care of the chemical part in the day-by-day keeping temperature between 10°C - 42°C with charge & discharge between 20% - 70%
If you have any problems with Settings / Battery/ Battery saver (Graph) just Clean Data of "Battery and Performance" app.
Don't need any additional steps after updates.

Look the table below:

Cycling from 100 to 0 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 10 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 20 % we get 1.000 cycles

Cycling from 90 to 0 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 10 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 20 % we get 2.000 cycles

Cycling from 80 to 0 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 10 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 20 % we get 3.500 cycles

Cycling from 70 to 0 % we get 5.000 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 10 % we get 5.500 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 20 % we get 6.000 cycles

• Love
Reactions: jeffrom and KGVER
is there any one experience navigation app stuck on other place instead on my exact location sorry for my english
Make sure the app is allowed to get precise location instead of approximate location in its permissions settings.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
hy

iam on old eu beta 22.10.19 with my poco F3.

after reflash TWRP recovery from A12 to A13... Can i update the Rom without format data in recovery?

greatings

Recents is not working properly since last update. In this version it doesn't help to change from stock launcher to third party launcher. App info (settings) is not working from within recents. At least not on psyche and nova launcher

Reactions: Birraque
Recents is not working properly since last update. In this version it doesn't help to change from stock launcher to third party launcher. App info (settings) is not working from within recents. At least not on psyche and nova launcher
Already tested now and seems to be working at least on Poco F3.

EDITED: Didn't tested third party launchers.

Last edited:
Already tested now and seems to be working at least on Poco F3..
How did you test it? Was it working right away with nova or after you changed to stock launcher and it's out possible for you to go to app settings from within recents?

Reactions: Birraque
How did you test it? Was it working right away with nova or after you changed to stock launcher and it's out possible for you to go to app settings from within recents?
Hi Putti,
My bad! I didn't get it the third party launchers part. I just tested if the settings works flawlessly in stock Recent panel. I never used Nova launcher.

Attachments

• IMG_20230111_191930.jpg
    IMG_20230111_191930.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20230111_192002.jpg
    IMG_20230111_192002.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106

Whats your ways?
Can you explain it a more in Detail?
I have battery Problem with my Mi 11 ultra so o would Like to Test it

Hey Guy's,
One question: why ist it necessary to Update TWRP with Fastboot?
I downloaded Version 6.7 A13 for Star (Mi 11 Ultra), bootet to TWRP - Install Image - select new twrp.img, Install Recovery Ramdisk - reboot (once again to TWRP), reboot again to System.

TWRP ist Displaying 6.7 A13 while Booting to recovery. Seema to Work. Did Not Update to Miui 14/A13 yet...

Followed the guide that was written here: https://www.droidwin.com/update-twrp-recovery-android/

No issue with nova here..

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Works fine on alioth (F3) with the stock launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.