HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated on OTA, from the previous Weekly Beta. Everything works fine. I did not experience any errors on the Poco F5 pro. All applications work without errors. (the annoying "update" message finally disappeared)
EDITED

SECURITY APPLICATION ERROR DETECTED
PAYMENT ENVIRONMENT IS NOT SECURE!!

photo_6266942758082165793_y.jpg
Fix the bubble error of messenger, zalo when using pop up, the screen goes blank, all permissions are turned on

Hey community!

I wanted to share an experience I've had recently and see if anyone else has faced something similar. A few days ago, I updated my Xiaomi 13 with the HyperOS ROM, and since then, I've been having issues with my WhatsApp account.

When I try to log in, I get the error message "You need the official WhatsApp app to use this account," even though I'm using the official version downloaded from the Play Store.

What's interesting is that this isn't the first time. A few months ago, my account was rightly banned because I was using a non-official WhatsApp. After dealing with that issue, I noticed that my account now seems to be flagged as suspicious, as the restrictions are stricter.

I've exhausted all options, including reaching out to WhatsApp, which unfortunately hasn't provided a solution. They only inform me that I'm using a non-official WhatsApp, which is not correct, as I download it directly from the Play Store.

I suspect that the HyperOS ROM might be causing some conflict with WhatsApp, leading to my account being treated more strictly. I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced something similar or has any ideas on how to resolve it.

Before the update, I was using the latest Xiaomi.eu weekly ROM, and I had no issues with WhatsApp. My phone is the Xiaomi 13. Does anyone have any suggestions or has faced similar situations?

Also, since the previous ban, I've been exclusively using the official WhatsApp version for months. Has anyone else experienced persistent problems even after correcting the use of unofficial apps?

I appreciate any advice or information you can provide!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys
Here's a summery of my experience with WEEKLY 23.11.19

Device: Xiaomi 13 Pro (nuwa) - China Import
Latest Miui FW: 14.02.23.9.18 DEV (latest weekly)
Upgraded from: WEEKLY 23.11.8 (dirty flashed thru Fastboot on macOS):

Experiences (so far):
- In General works pretty good. I can use it as my daily driver
- Icons in notification bar in classic style as mentioned from others are white - Android Style works
- No issues with Whatsapp, Banking Apps or FOD
- Theme app forced closed all the time - can't fix that (worked well with WEEKLY 23.11.8 before)
- Chrome did the same - uninstalled and installed again - works fine now

as soon as I experience more I'll update my post.

I want to thank all devs for the hard work you guys are putting into this! I really appreciate!

Hi everyone,

I was late to known that there's new update, unfortunately said update got removed so Am unable to try it out.

Hey community!

I wanted to share an experience I've had recently and see if anyone else has faced something similar. A few days ago, I updated my Xiaomi 13 with the HyperOS ROM, and since then, I've been having issues with my WhatsApp account.

When I try to log in, I get the error message "You need the official WhatsApp app to use this account," even though I'm using the official version downloaded from the Play Store.

What's interesting is that this isn't the first time. A few months ago, my account was rightly banned because I was using a non-official WhatsApp. After dealing with that issue, I noticed that my account now seems to be flagged as suspicious, as the restrictions are stricter.

I've exhausted all options, including reaching out to WhatsApp, which unfortunately hasn't provided a solution. They only inform me that I'm using a non-official WhatsApp, which is not correct, as I download it directly from the Play Store.

I suspect that the HyperOS ROM might be causing some conflict with WhatsApp, leading to my account being treated more strictly. I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced something similar or has any ideas on how to resolve it.

Before the update, I was using the latest Xiaomi.eu weekly ROM, and I had no issues with WhatsApp. My phone is the Xiaomi 13. Does anyone have any suggestions or has faced similar situations?

Also, since the previous ban, I've been exclusively using the official WhatsApp version for months. Has anyone else experienced persistent problems even after correcting the use of unofficial apps?

Thanks.
No such issue.

It has been withdrawn, there are problems, it is reloaded after repair.
There is still the 23.11.19 showing on my Updater as a new version. I'm assuming that this is still the same version that was not working on my nuwa. So I shall not be downloading this one just yet.

Reactions: PeaceOne
Hey community!

Thanks.
I think it's because you used the unofficial app and you are now on the Whatsapp blacklist with your phone number.
This will never be due to a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

There is still the 23.11.19 showing on my Updater as a new version. I'm assuming that this is still the same version that was not working on my nuwa. So I shall not be downloading this one just yet.
Yes. I suggest we wait.

Does HyperOS fix the issue with previous MIUI where a change in the data e.g. losing signal would cause wireless Android Auto to lose connection?

I'm waiting for the HyperOS release for Mi 11 Ultra. If this is still an issue I'll probably trade in for a different phone- particularly with all the trouble around banking apps and GPay.

I solved the app crashes on my Xiaomi 13 Pro.
I uninstalled google chrome clear all cache + data
I unsintalled Android WebView updates clear all cache + data
I reboot my phone, installed chrome from PlayStore and got no more crashes all apps work fine + no more "Xiaomi account stopped working" Popup.

I reboot my phone, installed chrome from PlayStore and got no more crashes all apps work fine + no more "Xiaomi account stopped working" Popup.
Great feedback plus the feedback about sim further up. Sounds like when doing this the issues should be resolved (both app crashed and sim card not working).

Downloading now and will report back once installed .-)

Reactions: rasne
I think it's because you used the unofficial app and you are now on the Whatsapp blacklist with your phone number.
This will never be due to a Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I know no one else will have the same mistake as me if you were never banned by WhatsApp before. In my case, I was expelled months ago and I was blacklisted, as you say. The thing is, I've been using the xiaomi eu forever, and it was switching to the HyperOS ROM and this error appearing. So there's some complication just in my case with the Play Store installed not certified or something like that. Again, I know no one else will get this error, only if you're blacklisted, like me.

What about the power consumption? Miui14 saves more power than the previous version of Hyperos! !

Just installed 23.11.19 and deleted Dalvik Cache & Cache via advanced wipe before reboot.

13 Ultra previously with HyperOS weekly (23.11.8)
Dirty flashed via TWRP A14
Downloaded from OS (Update message in Android settings)
No bootloop after reboot
All apps working
SIM card and Wifi working
No issues with Whatsapp, Line and Messenger
Banking apps working
All settings and all data there from all apps (deleted cache, but not data)

- Fixed: Camera Shutter Sound is fixed now (can be switched on and off within camera app)
- Fixed: No more message about Update in Android settings

All good for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.