HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This screenshot is takenbfrom a china HyperOS
Redmik60pro HyperOS latest dev version.
In china rom every new release
Basic Google Services is removed.
Meaning you can install Google's applications without turning it on anymore.

Attachments

• 1000000189.jpg
    1000000189.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
On FUXI, just donwgraded to the prvious version until the last one is fixed, donwgrade is fine for me.

Maybe I'm saying something crazy. But since the developers do not have all the models, which is logical since it would be unfeasible, it would still not be a bad idea to create testing teams of volunteer users, who could have direct contact with the developers and provide feedback to find easier and Quick solutions to problems like these. I don't know, I'll leave it there as an idea, if there are technical placement possibilities.
What good would testers do if the only developer has to blindly investigate problems and write patches?
Not every problem can be solved without testing and experimenting by myself.

If you check the titles of some forum users, they already do that. But if you want them to manage 50+ testers, it is also probably impossible.
Also true.

I discovered that TWRP v8.1t5_A14 for Mi 13 Ultra can decrypt, but at random times this is not working. As for me clearing cache and Dalvik did not help. Apps keep crashing, so I went back to previous build.
Keep pressing volume up until it requests the password, it can take several seconds (15s-20s) never failed to me.

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk

Reactions: fotocreaman
I think it's a bit up to you and your phone. Some ppl have faced issues and some haven't. Take some minutes to read some of the posts above regarding this.
Yeah I found 1 about poco f5 pro and saying no issue, but only one so I'm not sure should I go with it or wait for more results

(Nuwa) - Unfortunately I had to downgrade again because my emails wouldn't open (BlueMail), neither would my Newsgroup app work. It was a very simple operation to downgrade (as before) - through TWRP, and all is back to the 1.0.23.11.8.DEV - having cleared first: recents, cache, Dalvik, and using Cleaner and Boost speed.

Has anyone had any issues with credit card apps on this version? Last version closes Halifax and lloyds.

I cleared data on both and now Halifax gives me the option to login but when I hit sign in now it closes the app
Try all the way and now sure this is the problem of HyperOS, all we can do is wait for them to repair it in the next version.

Yeah I found 1 about poco f5 pro and saying no issue, but only one so I'm not sure should I go with it or wait for more results

I do actually want to try to install again, but if it doesn't work then I have to reverse and it will take some time to get phone back as I use...so I will wait till the issues are gone. I am sure the Devs are trying to look in to it or wating for the next version. If so I do understand cus they spend a lot of free time to give us this ROM :)

Last edited:
i believe new china build on the way .... just be patient guys and dev here will do the best to keep enjoy our mobiles... thanks always for them.

Reactions: ronin1728
On 23.11.19 now for 24+ hours and no issues with 13 Ultra. Also some users reported issues with battery. Battery seems quite normal. 25+ hours since last charge, almost 5 hours DOT, 25% left and during sleep flat line (phone was on)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-24-18-28-15-587_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-18-28-15-587_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 136
Troll removed from the forum. Please don't entertain the trolls.
A little side note for the next troll:
Just because you bought your device with Xiaomi.eu ROM preinstalled, doesn't mean that we owe you any aftermarket support.
We're not under contract to do anything. We could even end it all in a snap of a finger if we wanted to.
If you're not satisfied with what you have - flash stock ROM and lock the bootloader, don't come crying here.

I do actually want to try to install again, but if it doesn't work then I have to reverse and it will take some time to get phone back as I use...so I will wait till the issues are gone. I am sure the Devs are trying to look in to it or wating for the next version. I fso I do understand cus they spend a lot of free time to give us this ROM :)
It's basically similar to fan project of course we'll understand, I'll just go with 23.11.8 at the moment and wait for the next update

Reactions: carlito bahsoun
Dirty flashed 23.11.19 today on nuwa using fastboot and got no issues so far
I would be interested to hear how you get on.

There were other issues that I had, which are to do with Google Wallet (which was working). These were errors (?) that came up, but did not stop Wallet from working. I wonder if you are getting the same reports?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-19-20-46-119_com.miui.securitycenter-edit[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-19-20-46-119_com.miui.securitycenter-edit[1].jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2023-11-23-19-20-14-379_com.miui.securitycenter-edit[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-19-20-14-379_com.miui.securitycenter-edit[1].jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 133
I would be interested to hear how you get on.

There were other issues that I had, which are to do with Google Wallet (which was working). These were errors (?) that came up, but did not stop Wallet from working. I wonder if you are getting the same reports?
I'm getting the same reports.I tried to install google wallet and it's not working however I'm using 2 banking apps and they work just fine.

Does anyone knows if hyperos stock chinese rom is only chinese and English language, like miui, or if it has more languages?
And does it have already included Google services?
Someone told me hyperos chinese stock ROM have Google services embedded.

Does anyone knows if hyperos stock chinese rom is only chinese and English language, like miui, or if it has more languages?
And does it have already included Google services?
Someone told me hyperos chinese stock ROM have Google services embedded.
Only Chinese, English,and Tibet and Arab I guess...

Reactions: leomonde
I'm getting the same reports.I tried to install google wallet and it's not working however I'm using 2 banking apps and they work just fine.
If you had clean the GMS then Google Wallet not working, I got a link to share how in my reply in this theme before, just have a look and maybe have a try..

Troll removed from the forum. Please don't entertain the trolls.
A little side note for the next troll:
Just because you bought your device with Xiaomi.eu ROM preinstalled, doesn't mean that we owe you any aftermarket support.
We're not under contract to do anything. We could even end it all in a snap of a finger if we wanted to.
If you're not satisfied with what you have - flash stock ROM and lock the bootloader, don't come crying here.
Still hope you will push next HyperOS weekly update and ask people to flash it with carefully attitude, because I am already using the 11.19dev and some apps not work here but at least it runs good. But I still need next version's hyperOS to see if they solved these questions, thank you for your work of making EU ROM.

Hi, about Optimized GPS settings for EU, is there a way to change the GPS setting to suit Asia countries like Singapore, Malaysia, etc? I found that my location is always incorrect when I am using ride hailing apps like Grab, etc. Thanks.

Hi, about Optimized GPS settings for EU, is there a way to change the GPS setting to suit Asia countries like Singapore, Malaysia, etc? I found that my location is always incorrect when I am using ride hailing apps like Grab, etc. Thanks.
did you enable precise location for those apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.