HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question regarding the latest problematic build that was removed:
Is there a chance that this is Xiaomi themselves put some kind of complications so that hyperos cannot be flashed to devices with unlocked bootloader or unofficially? Knowing their attitude to unlocking lately really makes me think so and because people report that stock Chinese version of this rom is fine
I doubt that. First build was fine from the start on my 13 Ultra, and this second one, after wiping data for some crashing apps, works fine too.

Reactions: Stefan1
Dirty flashed from stable, other than gpay, notification white icon and some notification not showing, so far the rest of the app is working.

Sie brauchen Zeit, um das instabile Teil zu stabilisieren. Im Grunde hat jeder, der es installiert hat, im Moment jede Menge Probleme
After I uninstalled the updates from the Play Store, the 19 update doesn't cause any problems with my smartphone

They need time to stabilize the unstable part, basically everyone installed it has tons of issue right now
Basically that's bullshit. Many poeple installed without issues and many with issues could resolve them by reading this thread :) Some still have issues though.

While based on the number seven, it is logical to conclude that 19 + 7 = 26... Today is 23.11.26. Weekly Beta. (Perhaps this is what the development team is working on) I trust the Best!

Reactions: carlito bahsoun
I have just been looking at the colours (colors!) on the main page (home page?). I cannot see any reds in the icons. When I go into Settings / Display & brightness / Color scheme / Advanced settings / RGB colour space [conflict of spellings of colour], Under the the 'R' (presumably red) is not red. It looks a browny colour. I am red/green colour blind, but it is certainly not red.
Anyone else experience this?

While based on the number seven, it is logical to conclude that 19 + 7 = 26... Today is 23.11.26. Weekly Beta. (Perhaps this is what the development team is working on) I trust the Best!
And how do you justify then the fact that previous build was .08? 08 + 7 = ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PeaceOne
And how do you justify then the fact that previous build was .08? 08 + 7 = ... ;)
Initial difficulties. Over time, my matematics will recover.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-41-17-911_com.opera.browser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-41-17-911_com.opera.browser-edit.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Basically that's bullshit. Many poeple installed without issues and many with issues could resolve them by reading this thread :) Some still have issues though.
Hey, was removed for some reason, it's not full bs.
Stick with what's officially published, that's my advice for those who's looking for a smooth experience without that hassle of workarounds.
Comment from previous user was friendly and appropriate for masses.

Reactions: moskito99
you use a Beta ( DEV) on your daily driver? Holy s**t.....
Uhh yeah I bet most people do this, it's quite expensive for a phone can install this, as long as you've read the thread and find nothing happens to other people then just go with your guts

Hey, was removed for some reason, it's not full bs.
Stick with what's officially published, that's my advice for those who's looking for a smooth experience without that hassle of workarounds.
Comment from previous user was friendly and appropriate for masses.
Fully agree. Just said it because he said all who installed had tons of issues. And thats simply not true.

It was also mentioned shortly after release of .19 that it was removed because most went crazy about it instead of trying to support to resolve it. Since this is no xiaomi support forum, I can understand that it was removed and just wait for next release.

Lets hope that with next release things are smooth again. Mine went luckily very smooth...installed via TWRP on 13 Ultra dirty from last weekly without any issues :)

So on my Xiaomi 14 pro I noticed that I only get 5G when only placing phone calls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-54-16-445_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-54-16-445_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-54-25-647_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-54-25-647_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 132
I do have .8 hyper os update beta it's great and stable for me and it's ISHTAR so if the Dev release a new ver I can update to it or I just have to wait for ISHTAR update ROM?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-19-50-33-524_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-19-50-33-524_com.android.settings.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 121
I have just been looking at the colours (colors!) on the main page (home page?). I cannot see any reds in the icons. When I go into Settings / Display & brightness / Color scheme / Advanced settings / RGB colour space [conflict of spellings of colour], Under the the 'R' (presumably red) is not red. It looks a browny colour. I am red/green colour blind, but it is certainly not red.
Anyone else experience this?
I have compared it with another phone. It looks like a hardware problem. The first I have experienced from Xiaomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.