HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person having issues with notifications (I haven't seen any reports from others so far)? They don't appear for many different applications (Messenger, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc). All of them have Autostart in the background enabled (something that wasn't enabled in MIUI 14), but it doesn't help. I noticed new (? - at least I don't recall that in MIUI) setting, that may influence the notifications - please see the screenshot. The problem is, when I disable it, it is enabled automatically the next time I check.
Best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-21-10-10-52-881_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-21-10-10-52-881_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 202
On my intel Dell notebook there is only USB gen 3.1

Is this problem with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat fastboot installing?

I dont have any PC or older notebook with USB 2.0 :(

On my intel Dell notebook there is only USB gen 3.1

Is this problem with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat fastboot installing?

I dont have any PC or older notebook with USB 2.0 :(
Why don't you just try? I installed using a script via fastboot using USB 3.0 and it went well.
Regards.

Why don't you just try? I installed using a script via fastboot using USB 3.0 and it went well.
Regards.
Because I dont know what happen if the install is fail, going brick or half installing until I search a machine with older usb?

Because I dont know what happen if the install is fail, going brick or half installing until I search a machine with older usb?
As far as I understand, if there is some issue, just the installation script will fail, but you can still use your phone in the old ROM.

Went from Stable MIUI 14 to this on Xiaomi 13, no wipe/format, no problems yet, though phone tells that there is a new update for HyperOS, but then it asks me to check for a new version and it doesn't find one lol. Google Maps is constantly using my location, even it it's not running for some reason

EDIT: Google maps does it for location sharing, no error there

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceOne
I am happy - running it on my Xiaomi 14 Pro and haven't experienced any real issue :)
It would be great, if the restriction of using "home, back and app" buttons when using a third party launcher could be removed. Would love to use Nova Launcher and still being able to use swipe actions :)

I tried the fastboot method, but win CMD still "Waiting for device".

When I connecting the phone in fastboot mode to the notebook, I hear the "Connecting sound".. but nothing happen
What would be the problem?

My battery drain is just too much. Like 25% at night, without using the phone. ('Android core apps' used a lot of battery upon checking).
No issue on 13 Ultra. When I sleep and my phone was fully charged, it is still at 100% after 7 hours of sleep. I usually just use xiaomitools via laptop to debloat. But I think it is still debloated from my previous MIUI14. I just dirty flashed.

I tried the fastboot method, but win CMD still "Waiting for device".

When I connecting the phone in fastboot mode to the notebook, I hear the "Connecting sound".. but nothing happen
What would be the problem?
Change cable and/or usb port. And check settings in developer settings.

Reactions: katerpanne
Grant SMS and Nearby Devices permissions to google play services (SMS is a hidden one, you may want to use the Hidden Settings app or similar to manipulate hidden permissions)

The former to be fixed by clearing the Weather app data.
Chances are it will be a fix for both, I haven't had a chance to test for the later though

This is a special feature, not a bug! lol
Dear sir.
What app do you use to change hidden permissions?
Thanks

On the other hand. I have Xiaomi 13pro. Errors that I found in hyperos although I suppose they are errors from the Chinese base. The memory extension fails and does not allow the options to be changed. And if you try to see the battery consumption details within the battery options the application closes. Thank you very much for your great work.

Last edited:
Am I the only person having issues with notifications (I haven't seen any reports from others so far)? They don't appear for many different applications (Messenger, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc). All of them have Autostart in the background enabled (something that wasn't enabled in MIUI 14), but it doesn't help. I noticed new (? - at least I don't recall that in MIUI) setting, that may influence the notifications - please see the screenshot. The problem is, when I disable it, it is enabled automatically the next time I check.
Best regards
I have the same issue, any solution for this?

Best regards
I receive all notifications with fuxi.
But for me the setting will also automatically enabled back.

Best regards
I receive all notifications with fuxi.
But for me the setting will also automatically enabled back.
I found out that this option can be disabled from the hidden settings of the application, and is not enabled again automatically. So I will try with this option disabled and let see...

Reactions: lonzek
I found out that this option can be disabled from the hidden settings of the application, and is not enabled again automatically. So I will try with this option disabled and let see...

If you go to the app settings, are the notifications greyed out? Normally this happens only if the app version is too old. Android deactivates it then automatically. I only have this issue from time to time after updates from apps take too long.

Here Shennong, flashed with fastboot, runs perfect, installed latest TWRP for shennong plus magisk and Phone runs smooth.
Google pay works , also finally have Netflix with Dolby Vision an HDR support now .
No issues so far.

Good spot. I'll be testing that as well as the lack of notifications is bothering me. MIUI has never been perfect about them, but I was finally receiving them with some delay (like 20-30 mins at most). Currently I don't receive the notification for hours or ever or till I open the app which is frustrating.
Regards.

Installed on 13 Pro (nuwa). Works legit so far.
I only cant get rid of that "Update available" text on the settings screen. After clicking on it, it says you already have the newest version.

Is that cause I installed this weekly through TWRP and not Fastboot?
Should I Install it again through Fastboot?

Thx devs for your work
I have the same problem and I used Fastboot

Hey. Earlier MIUI has mobile data usage warning. .. where is this?! :'(

I can choose the first day of my mobil data period, the data GB.. But I cant find now.

Best regards
I'm starting to see an improvement, but I'm not sure which of the actions taken by me fixed the issue:
1. Disabled "Pause app activity if not used" for all application that I need to receive notifications using Hidden Settings app
2. Cleared cache and data for all the applications.

Now I started receiving notification even with Autostart disabled and MIUI Battery optimisation enabled for them.
Regards.
P.S.
I was updating from MIUI 14 stable to HyperOS using fastboot method without clearing the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.