HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a global 12 pro version (Zeus) it will be useful to flash the Xiaomi EU hyper os?, what would I find different with the global hyper os when it is available

Thanks for the good and hard work, rom works great on my 14 Pro.
Is it possible to install magisk and root this phone?
Thanks all,

When i try to download from the link i get this file :xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_V14.0.2.0.SJQCNXM_v14-12.zip is that the correct one?
If i try the mirror link i get the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.11.8.DEV_os1-14.zip
But none of them are the correct size. Is that just from the zip program making it smaller?
I don't know what link you used but use this one: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi..._ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.11.8.DEV_os1-14.zip/download

AFH mirror file seems truncated/corrupted.

Just updated as well, everything went smooth!

Getting an issue with the Google Wallet app like some other people though
Trying to open it brings up this error:
View attachment 49623

Going to Settings - Google - Settings for Google Apps - Google Wallet
does work, and I can add and use cards just fine, so it seems the functionality itself works correctly.

I only have 1 Google account added to my device.

I also tried completely removing the Google account through Settings - Additional Options - Accounts & Sync, and then adding it again, but the Wallet app is still giving me that error.

I wonder what it could be - at least for now I can use the workaround :)

I've removed my Google account again and then opened Wallet. It prompted me to add a Google account, so I did it through that.

Afterwards, it still didn't open (same error)

I then searched a bit more for the error on Google / Reddit and someone said I should try opening it through the drop down / control center. Tried pressing it a few times, didn't do anything.

Another person said Google Play services might need SMS and / or Network permissions (I used an app called Hidden Settings and enabled the SMS permission as well as Nearby Devices, which was the closest to Network since it didn't have that)

I now tried opening the Wallet app again and it works! I can also open it through the control center!

I'm not sure if any of these steps have helped with it or if maybe me having done the Wallet / Play Store data clear over the past few days might have had something to do with it (Google perhaps putting a cooldown on my account to prevent adding using the cards / Wallet on too many devices or something)
And now it throws the error again.

Might actually be something on Google's servers, but I'm not sure...

Surprisingly, opening the quick action in the control center still works...?
Okay, now I really don't understand what's going on with this :emoji_laughing:

After a day of use, I write my review with little experience. Poco f5 pro is very ok this ROM.
Thank you very much for the efforts of the developers! This is an extremely well done beta for me!

Також щойно оновлено, все пройшло гладко!

Проблема з програмою Google Wallet виникає, як і в деяких інших людей
Спроба відкрити його викликає цю помилку:
View attachment 49623

Перейдіть у Налаштування - Google - Налаштування для Google Apps - Google Wallet
працює, і я можу добре додавати та використовувати картки, тож, здається, сама функція працює правильно.

На моєму пристрої додано лише 1 обліковий запис Google.

Я також спробував повністю видалити обліковий запис Google через «Налаштування» — «Додаткові параметри» — «Облікові записи та синхронізація», а потім знову додати його, але програма «Гаманець» усе ще видає цю помилку.

Цікаво, що це може бути - принаймні зараз я можу скористатися обхідним шляхом:)

Я знову видалив свій обліковий запис Google, а потім відкрив Wallet. Це запропонувало мені додати обліковий запис Google, тому я зробив це через це.

Після цього він все ще не відкривався (та сама помилка)

Потім я ще трохи шукав помилку в Google / Reddit, і хтось сказав, що я повинен спробувати відкрити її через спадне меню / центр керування. Спробував натиснути кілька разів, нічого не зробив.

Інша особа сказала, що сервісам Google Play можуть знадобитися дозволи на SMS і/або мережу (я використовував програму під назвою «Приховані налаштування» та ввімкнув дозвіл на SMS, а також пристрої поблизу, які були найближчими до мережі, оскільки їх не було)

Тепер я знову спробував відкрити програму Wallet, і вона працює! Я також можу відкрити через центр управління!

Я не впевнений, чи якийсь із цих кроків допоміг із цим, чи, можливо, я очищав дані Wallet/Play Store за останні кілька днів, можливо, мав якийсь відношення до цього (можливо, Google призупиняє мій обліковий запис, щоб запобігти додаванню за допомогою карток / гаманця на занадто великій кількості пристроїв або щось таке)
The same problem :( sms permissom didnt help =(

After a day of use, I write my review with little experience. Poco f5 pro is very ok this ROM.
Thank you very much for the efforts of the developers! This is an extremely well done beta for me!
In the previous MIUI 14 for Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) did you flash the modem.zip (Global) or it wasn't mandatory for your device/carrier?

Reactions: Jacometto
Anyone with Fuxi tried to use backup cloud? When I try to restore a previous bakcuo from cloud, app always crashes...

Reactions: vessk0
No, because these recoveries, at least on Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 13 Ultra, still can't decrypt data.
It's working for me on ishtar.
If rebooting from HyperOS to recovery doesn't decrypt, however booting the phone with power+vol up it decrypts fine.
Tested 3 times today while installing custom kernel

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jacometto
I had the last ishtar rom on mine. Tried to install this new one. Got the error FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (no link)) when dooing the fastboot update. Tried to get down the latest fastboot and adb drivers
What else might i try?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2023-11-19 234330.png
    Skjermbilde 2023-11-19 234330.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 69
If rebooting from HyperOS to recovery doesn't decrypt, however booting the phone with power+vol up it decrypts fine.

For mine it does not make any difference if I boot into TRWP from Android or with Power/Up. Both times I cannot enter anything to decrypt.

To my understanding TWRP is not there yet for Android14 and we need to wait to update it then. Until then we have to update future weeklies simply by fastboot, correct?

THANKS!

For mine it does not make any difference if I boot into TRWP from Android or with Power/Up. Both times I cannot enter anything to decrypt.

To my understanding TWRP is not there yet for Android14 and we need to wait to update it then. Until then we have to update future weeklies simply by fastboot, correct?

THANKS!
It's working for me. When booting to recovery it requests my pass and it decrypts user0 and data. User10 is work profile.
Nevertheless fastboot.bat will be there
047fd0cf2e267fd98079e480df443fe7.jpg

Which kernel you are using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.