HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it throws the error again.

Might actually be something on Google's servers, but I'm not sure...

Surprisingly, opening the quick action in the control center still works...?
Okay, now I really don't understand what's going on with this :emoji_laughing:
Fuxi, dirty flush via fastboot from the latest MIUI 14 stable.
Just granted both the SMS and Nearby Devices permission, works like a charm, so far so good!
I use only one google account on this device for what its worth.

Reactions: Lordmau5
It's working for me. When booting to recovery it requests my pass and it decrypts user0 and data. User10 is work profile.
Nevertheless fastboot.bat will be there
047fd0cf2e267fd98079e480df443fe7.jpg

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk
TWRP works for me now. For 13 hours download of A14 TWRP is there, I installed via fastboot and decrypt is wirking just fine. All good now. THANKS.

@all: Follow the guides from first post, get current fastboot and download TWRP for A14 for your device. Then all should work, it did for me. If device is not recognized via fastboot devices, change USB cable and/or USB port.

Last edited:
It's working for me. When booting to recovery it requests my pass and it decrypts user0 and data. User10 is work profile.
Nevertheless fastboot.bat will be there
I've given it a whirl simply out of curiosity and, surprisingly, the recovery seems to be working just fine, including file manager. I haven't even updated to the latest A14, still using 3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13

Ah, and by the way, I've just set my alarm clock to wake me up in the morning and I have to confirm that the alarm clock icon is missing in the status bar.
I've played with notifications settings and even went for clearing the clock app data, still no luck, alas

Ah, and by the way, I've just set my alarm clock to wake me up in the morning and I have to confirm that the alarm clock icon is missing in the status bar.
I've played with notifications settings and even went for clearing the clock app data, still no luck, alas
Just played around a little bit with the clock app and figured out that the icon appears only if there is 1 hour or less left until the alarm.
It certainly wasn't the case with MIUI 14, which is much more inline with the common sense imho

On Xiaomi 13pro nuwa, the security scan stuck at 5%, others than that, all perfect! Thanks for this awesome rom.

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_082518.jpg
    IMG_20231120_082518.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 96
I have a Mondrian with weekly Miui 14.
Fastboot didn't work. (Got Finished msg loop)
Tried TWRP (got no touch response) conected a mouse otg and got the rom flashed right.
After a dirty flash I got my data without losses.
Got some random reboots. But no more after some forced reboots.
Network works fine (no need to flash modem partition)
Magisk flashed fine.
The problem now is the phone heating. even without charging its reaching 41° celsius and going up , now is 45°. According with the app Ampere and Accubattery.

Last edited:
Dirty flashed on Ishtar, had several problems, such as lag, themes reverting to original theme after a few minutes, expanded memory not working, wifi drops.
Decided to clean flash, no problems at all. Everything is working properly. Used Linux to flash, no issues with usb 3 ports.
Thanks Devs.

The alarm clock icon is currently displayed when the control center appears.

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_022442.jpg
    IMG_20231120_022442.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 148
The alarm clock icon is currently displayed when the control center appears.
Make sure that you select this option in alarm settings. Clock icon goes away for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-15-36-384_com.android.deskclock-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-15-36-384_com.android.deskclock-edit.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: PeaceOne
Another feature missing is the category of non important notification. I found out no more categorization of notifications. Hyper Os removed this feature?

A friend tells me that when restarting after installing EU ROM on Shennong, it returns to Fastboot. Instead of rebooting HyperOS system.
Are there more people with this problem???
I am having the exact same issue, and i cant fix it. Reboots straight into fastboot. please help :(

Make sure that you select this option in alarm settings. Clock icon goes away for me.
I have a one-time alarm clock setting. I am also missing this icon in the status bar. Instead, I see it the top of the control center.

Last edited:
On Shennong 14 Pro, fastboot flash goes fine and takes 5 or so mins, flashes erveryhting, then it reboots straight into fastboot again. Stuck in this situation. Anyone else experience this? @

Update: For anyone who is having this issue, i flashed Chinese stock firmware via Miflash, and then reflashed EU rom and all worked fine.

Last edited:
I would like to thank the rom developer
I use xiaomi 13 pro, yesterday I just updated to hypeOS using fastboot from Dev Eu, the rom is very smooth however I have some suggestions as follows
1. Cannot turn off the camera sound
2. When I finished recording the video, the photo in the gallery looked very bright, but when I clicked to watch the video, it turned dark again. I still don't understand what the error is? The previous EU dev version had the same problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thanks dev for the work.
Nuwa with format & install.

Everything works perfectly except,
1. Camera crash when applying filter.
Tried clear data but issue persist.

2. Widevine L1 Payment status unavailable
Couldn't download certificate error code:1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-10-05-04-962_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-10-05-04-962_com.android.camera.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2023-11-20-11-25-25-581_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-11-25-25-581_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 93
For anyone with the Gallery crashing issue. This is how I fixed it:

1) Open 'Gallery' app info
2) Under Permissions, make sure 'Location' is set to 'While using app'
3) Try and open Gallery app again. If it works, great. If it crashes again, go to step 4.
4) Under Developer options: Make sure 'USB Debugging' is on. Make sure 'USB Debugging (Security settings)' toggle is set to ON. Connect phone to PC.
5) Open ADB and run: adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
6) Repeat steps 1 - 3.
7) Should now work.

Hope that helps.

Note to devs: The Gallery app only has a "Clear cache" option in App info. Maybe a "Clear data" could solve this without the need for adb?
the adb command will delete all photos from the gallery right?

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.