HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
a big problem,after my 12pro updated to hyperos form miui14weekly by updater app,the twrp went wrong,it can't visit the internal disk,so i can't flash any other images.
I installed twrp again ( the latest version ) with activated debugging in Developer option, than all was fine
And to view data on pc ( explorer ) i also had to activate data transfer in developer option

Xiaomi 12s Ultra - seems alright. Google pay (gpay) started working. But you need to install a fix.
To find the fix go to
settings > my device > click on xiaomi hyper os logo (as if you were to update) > note pop ups informing you download the fix > install apk > all works
I don't get popup anymore.. what should I do?

Thanks guys, I've just installed on my Xiaomi 12 Cupid, I'll let you know about crashes, bugs and other.
I just saw that weather widget and other little things aren't translated into italian, like latest version of miui 14, but I think it's a minor thing.

By the way, thanks a lot!

Does the Mondrian version of this HyperOS release use an ART that doesn't prevent LSPosed from working or should I stick to the initial HyperOS release that uses an ART compatible with LSPosed?

Hi guys, i Just noticed on my Xiaomi 12 Cupid that weather app doesn't show my current location correctly, also shows 0°C.
How can i fix It?
All permissions are granted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-18-51-23-129_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-18-51-23-129_lockscreen.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Installed on my xiaomi 12, overall very good experience, device feels a little laggy, but it just needs to adjust. One problem I have faced was after rebooting the phone suddenly the charging animations are messed up, when I set it to off it gives the glow animation, but when choosing glow it does the flow animation, and when doing flow it also does the glow animation, the only one working accordingly is choosing the wave animation option. I don't know how to fix this, tried clearing settings data, rebooting again, no dice.

Edit: fixed by clearing system launcher data.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
I'm testing the first dev on my Xiaomi 12 and there have been some hiccups when opening and closing random applications, when placing wallpapers and when the screen is always on, there are some bugs when customizing the new options that have some slowdowns and crashes, notifications also need to be tuned.

new play integrity fix works like a charm. thanks to the devs for their awesome work and rolling it out conveniently via OTA updater!

does anybody have an idea how to automate the process:
- download and install latest fix apk
- delete wallet/play cache
- reboot

that'd be effing awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.