HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to enter Fastboot? If yes, connect to a PC with the original cable and using a USB 2.0 port and flash the update via fastboot again
Unfortunately, no, thanks for the suggestion!

After performing a dirty flash from the last weekly build, my device didn't wake up following the installation.

I'm unable to access fastboot mode using the On+Vol down combination, and the On+Vol combination doesn't produce any response.

It seems my 12 Pro may have become bricked.

Latest dev(23.13.4) is super stable for now, Gpay also works perfectly. Xiaomi 13 pro user.

I only miss Work profile quick drop down button. Was removed with the introduction of hyper os, not a big deal. I hope gpay story to stop screwing xiaomi eu dev team, coz this free of crap rom is the main reason I keep the phone.

Anybody know how it's possible to uninstall the GPay Inject module without root, tried ADB and PS from the shell but fails with -1000 error.

After updating my Xiaomi Pro 14 i can no longer open the Google Wallet app it keeps closing down. I tried to uninstall it and install again. Anyone can help?
Screenrecorder-2023-12-12-23-01-14-440 (2).gif

Last edited:
How possible that my android security patch is still 2020?

Ps. What is wrong with my fingerprints?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-23-05-09-560_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-23-05-09-560_com.android.settings.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2023-12-12-23-09-38-858_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-23-09-38-858_com.android.vending.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Hi, tried this ROM on houji and straight after reboot I got play service permanently crash, no WiFi, no cellular.
Because of lack of knowledge i couldn't get the command line instructions working (in what path I have to execute them, does the phone be on or Fastboot? Things like that)
So i flashed back to previous ROM version via windows_fastboot_update...
The phone now works exactly as before flashing.

♥️

Great update! Everything works wonderfully on my fuxi Xiaomi 13. But sometime the sound just goes mute for a few second for unknown reason.

Nuwa, no rooting.
I cannot get into Wallet. Someone else reported a similar issue.
What am I doing wrong, or what should I be doing?

Edit: I've uninstalled and re-installed Wallet, emptied the cache and installed the apk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-15-59-119_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-15-59-119_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 77
Nuwa, no rooting.
I cannot get into Wallet. Someone else reported a similar issue.
What am I doing wrong, or what should I be doing?

Edit: I've uninstalled and re-installed Wallet, emptied the cache and installed the apk.
Hi, here is the solution that worked for me

Enviado desde mi 2201123G mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Iain_B
Latest dev(23.13.4) is super stable for now, Gpay also works perfectly. Xiaomi 13 pro user.

I only miss Work profile quick drop down button. Was removed with the introduction of hyper os, not a big deal. I hope gpay story to stop screwing xiaomi eu dev team, coz this free of crap rom is the main reason I keep the phone.
and you are not bothered with the gallery on your Xiaomi 13?

Hi, here is the solution that worked for me
I thought that I had seen the error message somewhere :)
I couldn't follow the pictures, but I searched for @ingbrzy's instructions (below) which sorted it out. (I've never been to this part of Settings before.) Why I should allow SMS access to Google Play services, I don't know!
Thanks.

Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow".

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and Viennui
My device is Xiaomi 13 Fuxi, using HyperOS 12.4 as the ROM. The device has been rooted, and the Play Integrity Fix module has been employed to obtain Google certification after rooting. This allows the device to download Netflix from the store. However, I've noticed that the Widevine DRM level on my device has dropped to L3. Could you please explain the reason for this, and I'm unsure how to fix it?

Attachments

• 1702450884834.png
    1702450884834.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 1702450934604.png
    1702450934604.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:
Did try newest ROM on Shennong, always get crashes on play services tried many given fixes but still doesn't work :( so i rolled back to OS1.0.23.11.17.DEV.
Only problem now is can't add my card to google pay did inject the module but still red cross on device integrity :(

Guys,

If I want to reboot the phone (Xiaomi 13 Pro with 23.124/9 + GPay patch) it enters in boot loop... It's the 4th time that this has happened (in 1 week). I supposed that this happens because of an app or something. But exactly now I've restarted it and now it is again in the boot loop...
Is there a solution to fix this?

LE: I've Intalled with Fasboot each time. Not rooted.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Guys,

If I want to reboot the phone (Xiaomi 13 Pro with 23.124/9 + GPay patch) it enters in boot loop... It's the 4th time that this has happened (in 1 week). I supposed that this happens because of an app or something. But exactly now I've restarted it and now it is again in the boot loop...
Is there a solution to fix this?

Thanks,
I am not rooted. I have not gone into the boot loop at all when I have updated - neither with the ROM, nor the GPay patch.
With Hyper OS I have always updated through Fastboot. Before I update, I always clear memory, cache, recents and Dalvik.
The patches have never caused a problem either.

Previously on MIUI 14 when I App info->disable Background autostart, the app won't even send out notification buf for HyperOS, I'm getting notification and I believe the app has autostarted. Is this the correct behavior for HyperOS?

I am not rooted. I have not gone into the boot loop at all when I have updated - neither with the ROM, nor the GPay patch.
With Hyper OS I have always updated through Fastboot. Before I update, I always clear memory, cache, recents and Dalvik.
Thanks,
I've forgotten to mention it. I've Intall with Fasboot - but I didn't clear the memory, cache and dalvik.
How to clear those if I don't have TWRP?
Thank you

Hi all,
I am trying to access wallpaper settings today and it is not opening.
Also themes gives an error of unable to connect.

XM12.

Anyone else has this?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

To make an update after I test some things - maybe will help in the future:

1. I've installed it again (since with boot loop I can not find another way to revive it) - clean install with Fastboot with data format - no root.
2. Restore from Google (apps and whatever Google saves from my old phone).
3. When the restore process is actually at 80% I restart the phone and everything works fine.
4. Install the 2023.12.11 gPay patch.
5. Restart the phone - everything works fine.
6. Restored the settings from the Xiaomi account - some system settings, home screen settings, and so on (from previous Xiaomi phone - umi)
7. Restart => boot loop

Well if anybody does the same as I did - don't restore the setting from the Xiaomi account - at least in my case caused the boot loop.
Now I need to get back and reinstall it again :))

Thanks,

Reactions: Mali2 and Viennui
My device is Xiaomi 13 Fuxi, using HyperOS 12.4 as the ROM. The device has been rooted, and the Play Integrity Fix module has been employed to obtain Google certification after rooting. This allows the device to download Netflix from the store. However, I've noticed that the Widevine DRM level on my device has dropped to L3. Could you please explain the reason for this, and I'm unsure how to fix it?
Same for me on 12s Ultra, I did clean cache of Netflix app and restarted the app. Now I am on L1

Reactions: xingkia
So I found a bug and dont know how to report it properly.

Its related to using IPsec VPN from android settings. You can setup a IPsec connection and it connects straight away. The problem/bug is with the disconnection. The toggle to turn VPN on or off doesn't seem to do anything and the VPN is connected all the time. Restarting the device doesn't fix the issue as it establishes a connection to the server straight away on its own. You have to remove the profile in order to make it disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.