Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-26-13-24-21-710_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-26-13-24-21-710_com.android.settings.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 131
Hi,
Thank u for the update.
I am trying to set my SMS to send as vcard, after ri click the settings, it moved but is not saved.
See Screenshot.
After u exit, it returns to card

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-26-14-37-09-711_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-26-14-37-09-711_com.android.mms.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for this great rom. Works great on Poco F3. Sad to see it stop rolling on weekly basis on F3 though.
-How can I get rid of those red lines after each update that are about failing to mount some partitions without flashing twice?
-Why there is another update today?
-Where can I find a TWRP without that silly splash screen of a dumb squirrel?

Sorry I'm new to the subject.
I'm using the miui.eu stable rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.5.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip, I'd like to try the weekly one, there are three questions: 1) why the Santander app doesn't work properly; 2) when I click on backup, on the screen I put a password it does not open.
3)With weekly will I lose TWRP and data?
Thanks.

Thanks for this great rom. Works great on Poco F3. Sad to see it stop rolling on weekly basis on F3 though.
-How can I get rid of those red lines after each update that are about failing to mount some partitions without flashing twice?
1: You don't need to get rid of it. It is just a TWRP issue and your ROM is already flashed fine. You can safely ignore these errors.
2: Read the changelog in the 2nd post
3: Use a different TWRP version by a different developer if there is any.

That's a Xiaomi decision, not the .EU dev's.
If you actually read the log you will see it flashes just fine. They're just remount errors in TWRP and doesn't affect anything unless you're flashing more zips after the rom. This has been covered dozens of times. You don't have to flash again.
The answer to that is literally a few posts above yours. It's a rebuild because of a bug with themes.
You can try Orange Fox instead, but it's just a slash screen you see once a week. Why does it matter? SKKK is the 'officially supported' recovery img for this rom.

As far as I know, restoring rom with twrp does not work. You can try and flash rom from last week over current update rom. This might work. If not, you will have to clean flash
Backup successfully restored.

The procedure is as follows:
1. Execution DATA Format (before this step, make a copy of 'TWRP backup' and other important data on your computer!!!!).
2. Installing the ROM (via TWRP or FASTBOOT) in the version from which the backup was made.
3. Configuring the ROM (installing Magisk e.t.c.).
4. Restoring data from a backup using TWRP (it should be uploaded to the phone's internal memory, see point 1).
5. After the process is complete, all banking applications require reconfiguration.

Reactions: mik101
TWRP, but the flickering was there only a few starts, and then it went away, and never came back as described. Also this actual rom has no flickering.
ok, thx for the info. I fastboot upgrade and I haven't seen any flickering was simply curious

My Wallpaper changes to a specific picture and no matter what I change it to it changes back in a few mins. I have a Xiaomi 12T Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.