MIUI 14 23.2.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the stop of weekly builds for poco F3 in some time, i would suggest to please make sure that the last weekly build is received is marked as stable, or that a path of upgrade from weekly to stable is provided so that it is not needed to format data. That would make the announcement less hard to take. Just my two cents :)

Last edited:
Hello Mi 11 Ultra users. I have the problem that the back screen turns off in the settings by itself. Anyone else have this? I actively noticed this with the update to MIUI14.
Funny, here it enables itself and never turns off with timeout, only double tap can turn off then ;)
But that's a never ending story with no fixes and no workarounds, tried all but nothing works. Maybe clean install did it, but thats bit too much for getting a useable rear screen. For now i disabled the rear screen and wait till it gets fixed with MIUI16......

• Haha
Reactions: Mardeck
It's really disappointing to see Poco F3 getting out of dev channel updates. It seems to be a corporate decision since the download count for these devices are really high.

Hello Mi 11 Ultra users. I have the problem that the back screen turns off in the settings by itself. Anyone else have this? I actively noticed this with the update to MIUI14.
Mine is fine but sometimes a new bug happens where the whole rear display goes white and is unusable until restart

Reactions: Mardeck
It's really disappointing to see Poco F3 getting out of dev channel updates. It seems to be a corporate decision since the download count for these devices are really high.
If you read it again, it's the actual Xiaomi company dropping weekly support and not the EU dev team here. Stable will still have updates though

Reactions: crysen and mik101
If you read it again, it's the actual Xiaomi company dropping weekly support and not the EU dev team here. Stable will still have updates though
I was testing other ROMs... and was planning to return to xiaomi.eu... should I go Stable directly? Or ride the Beta until it expires on April and then reformat when Stable gets released again?

Hi guys, I'm on the latest dev miui 14 version (23.2.6/7) and perhaps it's a stupid question, but I would like to know if there is a way to make the super widget to work... I install it, but I but after a few minutes/hours it desapear.
Tks in adv

I was testing other ROMs... and was planning to return to xiaomi.eu... should I go Stable directly? Or ride the Beta until it expires on April and then reformat when Stable gets released again?
I would ride the weekly until the last update and if it's stable with no battery drain or bad bugs etc then stay until the next big stable perhaps? Hopefully by April more of the MIUI 14 bugs would be solved by then but things now are pretty good s last couple of years imo.

Perhaps in 6 months you may want a new rom or new phone to start cycle again

One bug, the same as before. When use dual app, gpay nfc don't work. Other thinks works fine. Mi 11, no root

With the stop of weekly builds for poco F3 in some time, i would suggest to please make sure that the last weekly build is received is marked as stable, ...
"I would suggest to please make sure" not to give us instructions on how to do our thing.
The last Weekly won't be marked as anything but another Weekly, because it is a Weekly...

... or that a path of upgrade from weekly to stable is provided so that it is not needed to format data. That would make the announcement less hard to take. Just my two cents :)
What kind of path do you want - a downgrade suddenly being safe? No one can guarantee that.

I would suggest to please make sure not giving us instructions on how to do our thing.
The last Weekly won't be marked as anything but another Weekly, because it is a Weekly...

What kind of path do you want - a downgrade suddenly being safe? No one can guarantee that.
So you're saying (correct me otherwise) that we will have to choose between formatting or staying in a rom that will not be patched any more. Not a criticism (and i don't understand the tone in the reply, it was neither a complaint, nor a request), just wanting to know what will come.

So you're saying (correct me otherwise) that we will have to choose between formatting or staying in a rom that will not be patched any more.
Exactly. Welcome to the world of Beta testing.

Not a criticism (and i don't understand the tone in the reply, it was not a complain, neither a request), just wanting to know what will come.
Your reply was a set of instructions, not a question, so the "tone" was appropriate. Questions have question words and a question mark, for starters.

One bug, the same as before. When use dual app, gpay nfc don't work. Other thinks works fine. Mi 11, no root
Same for me with Mi 11 Ultra.
It opens "dual" Google wallet that doesn't exist anywhere in my phone and has no cards added.

It's present on my Mi 11 Ultra using latest weekly
on my Xiaomi 12 this feature is not present in the latest updates I don't understand why. I already reported this situation and I didn't even get a response from either the admin or the developers

As I said, the wireless microphone in the sound assistant disappeared. I would like to ask the developers to reactivate this feature on the Xiaomi 12 as it is hidden in the system in the rom

Attachments

• IMG_20230212_191056.jpg
    IMG_20230212_191056.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: thevlad
Sad to see that the F3 will be abandoned, especially when we see its popularity (number of downloads by far number 1!)
What will we do? Replace our phone? With what?
use your brains and use either stable version or use another rom lmao

As I said, the wireless microphone in the sound assistant disappeared. I would like to ask the developers to reactivate this feature on the Xiaomi 12 as it is hidden in the system in the rom
As a solution for now, download MIUI Hidden Setting Activity from Play Store (blue cog icon) and enable it that way. Has loads of settings on there and I can find it via that app on my device. Hope that helps for now

Reactions: Leal2845
Sad to see that the F3 will be abandoned, especially when we see its popularity (number of downloads by far number 1!)
What will we do? Replace our phone? With what?
Bruh just because it won't get software updates doesn't mean it's ready to be thrown out.

Reactions: henschi68
I have noticed a significant increase in battery consumption in my POCO F3. When I am not using the phone, the consumption is about 1%/hour. In earlier builds it was around 0.2%/hour. I haven't installed any new apps in months. In the battery section, I don't see any apps using excessive power. The phone correctly enters deep sleep mode (about 96% of the time with the screen off). Has anyone noticed a similar problem?

I have noticed a significant increase in battery consumption in my POCO F3. When I am not using the phone, the consumption is about 1%/hour. In earlier builds it was around 0.2%/hour. I haven't installed any new apps in months. In the battery section, I don't see any apps using excessive power. The phone correctly enters deep sleep mode (about 96% of the time with the screen off). Has anyone noticed a similar problem?
I didn't noticed any battery drain increase.
But after the current update whole system performance slowed down and I didn't noticed any improvement either.
Then my suggestion is to wait the next Weekly update on Poco F3. Skip this one!

Can anyone verify that on the latest build for POCO F3 it passes BOTH CTS/SafetyNET without root?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-13-08-33-41-239_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-13-08-33-41-239_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2023-02-13-08-36-59-500_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-13-08-36-59-500_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: jeffrom
Status
Not open for further replies.