MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothly installed on Poco F3.
Basically the same rom as previous Weekly. Same Baseband Version, Kernel Version and Android security update.
Still testing...

Note: Bluetooth UPDATE available again
Why does your band have controller icon?

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.4.10 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report - Xiaomi related
2)
When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report - Xiaomi related
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report - Xiaomi related
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report - Xiaomi/Google related
5)
The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report - Xiaomi/Google related
6)
Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report - Xiaomi/App related

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

None huge change since last build again and probably it won't happen on .Dev for Poco F3 anymoree. The current rebuild for Poco F3 has same Baseband Version, Kernel Version and Android security update. It's reliable, fluid, fast and only has fast battery drains if 5G Mobile connected.
The .Dev versions for Poco F3 are ending. So moving to Stable will be needed very soon to keep receiving Android Security updates and probably MIUI 15 (Android 13) next year.

Please, anyone who has used both versions of MIUI 14 (.Dev/Stable) could you share the main differences and lacks features?
Wigets, Battery, Mobile Connection (VoLTE, VoWiFi), Notificatons Delays, Google Maps (Compass Issues), Google Backup (GDrive Deleted) and other problems present in the current Weekly and already reported above.

Thank very much .EU Dev Team for this awesome Weeklies for us,

EDITED: Current issues status edited

Last edited:
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.4.10 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report - Xiaomi related
2)
When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report - Xiaomi related
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report - Xiaomi related
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report - Xiaomi related
5)
The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report - Xiaomi related
6)
Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report - Xiaomi/Google related

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

None huge change since last build again and probably it won't happen on .Dev for Poco F3 anymoree. The current rebuild for Poco F3 has same Baseband Version, Kernel Version and Android security update. It's reliable, fluid, fast and only has fast battery drains if 5G Mobile connected.
The .Dev versions for Poco F3 are ending. So moving to Stable will be needed very soon to keep receiving Android Security updates and probably MIUI 15 (Android 13) next year.

Please, anyone who has used both versions of MIUI 14 (.Dev/Stable) could you share the main differences and lacks features?
Wigets, Battery, Mobile Connection (VoLTE, VoWiFi), Notificatons Delays, Google Maps (Compass Issues), Google Backup (GDrive Deleted) and other problems present in the current Weekly and already reported above.

As far as I know stable still has notification issues, haven't seen any confirmation it's fixed in the latest build.

I'll stick to the latest Dev for now since going to stable would be a downgrade, but it's a pity the weeklies are being discontinued.

Reactions: KGVER and Birraque

2)
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report - Xiaomi related
5)
The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report - Xiaomi related
6)
Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report - Xiaomi/Google related

Around how many weeks/months are dev builds ahead of the stable ones? Do you have any idea?

Are the Android Security updates included in the Security app . So if i am on an old rom and i install an update of the Security app, does this also update the Android Security?

Are the Android Security updates included in the Security app . So if i am on an old rom and i install an update of the Security app, does this also update the Android Security?
No, there's absolutely no relation between the two components...

Reactions: KGVER
how can i reset my network setting? i remember messing around in a secret menu accessible via dialer to enable voLTE and voWIFI (which made no difference since this might be a network side switch), and noticed my phone got way worse signal reception.
I dont remember which settings are the defaults.

how can i reset my network setting? i remember messing around in a secret menu accessible via dialer to enable voLTE and voWIFI (which made no difference since this might be a network side switch), and noticed my phone got way worse signal reception.
I dont remember which settings are the defaults.
Look in 'Settings'

(Screenshot attached)
54dd062f20b711741e4c93b83cacecc6.jpg

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

POCO F4 GT
In my opinion:
xiaomi.eu team offers me the best alternative instead of the official EEA
All credit to the developers.
After a few months of use, it became clear to me what the boundaries of developers are.
The same is true for the device....
Sm8450 (8Gen1) is extremely sensitive to environmental factors. Example: even a few Celsius deviations already cause more serious heating and thus erroneous conclusion: Bad build. Monday without wifi, quick drain. Tuesday all day only wifi, stable everything.
Tested antutu test outdoor : ~983000 Points.
I tested it indoors : ~930000 Points.
Those who blame xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi for this are wrong. Of course, I am also completely satisfied with the lower points, perhaps Northern Europe can be a good solution for warming ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-18-10-04-34-454_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-18-10-04-34-454_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2023-04-18-09-32-14-153_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-18-09-32-14-153_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Poco F5 seems to come with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 then like Poco F4 doesn't looks a upgrade for Poco F3 's owners for me.
I intend to keep F3 for at least next year.
Yeah but the 7+ gen2 is a significant upgrade over the Snapdragon 870.
It scores over 1 million in Antutu and is built on 4nn which makes it more efficient.
Better battery and camera with OIS as well.

Reactions: PeaceOne
Good evening
How i can move from weekly beta 4.10 on poco f3 to the stable builds after the weekly dev get discontinued soon 21 april .. without a factory reset

Status
Not open for further replies.