MIUI 14 23.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be unable to add a widget 12x , anyone have the same ? Or anyone please tell me the technique ,used to be home down on a space and they all come up !

Been the same here for the last couple of Weeklies unfortunately
Poco f4 gt, I had the same problem in April, all weekly development. The battery also drained quickly. A few days ago I installed Stable V14.0.9.0 Fastboot, wipe all data. Everything works fine, no fast battery drain. Today I simply installed from Stable, 23.4.25. development, (no data wipe). So far so good. MI Messages is active and can be switched. Battery drain is optimal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-58-38-525_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-58-38-525_com.android.settings.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2023-04-30-22-26-50-039_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-30-22-26-50-039_com.android.mms.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Zezebro
Poco f4 gt, I had the same problem in April, all weekly development. The battery also drained quickly. A few days ago I installed Stable V14.0.9.0 Fastboot, wipe all data. Everything works fine, no fast battery drain. Today I simply installed from Stable, 23.4.25. development, (no data wipe). So far so good. MI Messages is active and can be switched. Battery drain is optimal.
What about compass in Google maps? Does it work?

Reactions: PeaceOne
As already have said a thousand times.
When move from/to different flavors (builds) wipe it!

As already have said a thousand times.
When move from/to different flavors (builds) wipe it!
As far as I know, there is no need From stable to weekly

Otherwise, I install in fastboot every time and delete data.
It was just a test.
Unfortunately, in each weekly development, all applications are continuously running. I leave it to xiaomi to allow it or not.
A few hours later, I see all apps restarting automatically. This may be why the battery drains quickly.
I prefer STABIL.
There is no pointless, always-running process, only those applications that are necessary run in the background.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-01-08-42-19-944_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-08-42-19-944_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_2023-05-01-08-48-35-099_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-08-48-35-099_com.android.settings.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I am planning to go from latest beta to stable rom because dev rom stop for poco f3. Do you recommend to wipe data or format data?

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it. I'm using a Xiaomi 12X which is now discontinued for the beta ROMs, will it be possible to update to the stable rom without reformatting when a newer version comes out? And if so, is it possible to do it via the normal OTA updater?

I'm not talking about downgrading, but updating to a stable rom once there is a newer one then the current beta's
If a Stable that is technically newer than the current Beta (or the final Beta in August) is released, that'd be like in a year from now at the very least.
In any case, Weekly and Stable are not configured equally, it's not safe to cross-flash them.

How is that possible? Have you ever had any issues with the compass before?
Yes.

Since the last four (4) weeklies.
Can't recollect if I had the same issue on Stable coz I wasn't on it for more than a day.

Compass accuracy always says Low.
I have to clear data for Google Maps, for it to show me the direction. But it only stays for a bit. Issue comes back on phone reboot.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Last edited:
Yes.

Since the last four (4) weeklies.
Can't recollect if I had the same issue on Stable coz I wasn't on it for more than a day.

Compass accuracy always says Low.
I have to clear data for Google Maps, for it to show me the direction. But it only stays for a bit if not a phone reboot.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
Since January that the compass hasn't been working for me. When I need it I have to clean Google play services data. And then I reboot the phone and it stops working.

Reactions: kcorrea1
Since January that the compass hasn't been working for me. When I need it I have to clean Google play services data. And then I reboot the phone and it stops working.
You may flash 14.0.8 if you device is Mi11. The compass works in Google map whether you restart the device or clean the data of Google map.

There is still a bug that Google pay will fail if the function of duplcated app is turned on.

The solutions of it will be
1. Turned off deplicated app and clean the data of it.
Or
2. Choose the default app of pay instead of Google pay. Then initate Google Pay and recover the default app as Google pay. Then Google pay will be work before next device restart.

You may flash 14.0.8 if you device is Mi11. The compass works in Google map whether you restart the device or clean the data of Google map.

There is still a bug that Google pay will fail if the function of duplcated app is turned on.

The solutions of it will be
1. Turned off deplicated app and clean the data of it.
Or
2. Choose the default app of pay instead of Google pay. Then initate Google Pay and recover the default app as Google pay. Then Google pay will be work before next device restart.
I have a 12x

hi all guys, I upgraded to my 13 pro first of all I thank the developers for their work, including those who translate into my language, I wanted to ask 2 questions if possible: I installed the update via twrp, once downloaded it gave me asked to enter twrp, I selected the downloaded zip file, and installed, at the end of the installation there was an error wording in red with "unable to mount" written with something else written, and finally written done. it gave me the choice wipe dalvik and reboot, when in doubt I did wipe , and then rebooted the system. Everything seems fine to me, I haven't lost any data and everything is working, I noticed some translation errors on the same "my device" page, and now they are resolved, and no bugs at the moment, what could that error be at the end of the installation then? Has this happened to anyone?
I also wanted to ask if the downloaded update zip file of almost 6gb should be kept or can it be deleted? Thanks in advance

Hi to all, format data from latest eu dev rom. Then try to copy from my windows pc to phone latest eu stable rom but copy not start. Anyone knows what is the problem?

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.