HyperOS 1.0 24.1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuwa clean Install via twrp_8.6
SOT is the lowest it has been for any weekly, ~30% less
+1 for xm14pro , SOT is decreased - current version.

6 hours max of SOT - instead of ~~8 hours since the first hyperos launched !

Hello people. I have a Xiaomi 13 ultra Global model 12/512. Currently on hyper OS 1.0.4.0 UMAMIXM. So which EU rom do yu recommend it?. Im asking because they are weekly rom vs stable rom. so which one is the best?

Hello guys, shennong here, clean install from fastboot.
No heavy bugs, but I've got some issues/questions/requests.
1. The custom hyperos package installer just randomly fails to fetch most packages ("packageInfo is null", I made a screenshot). The stock installer from android had no problems fetching and installing the exact same apks, but the setting to switch between both ("Turn on system optimization" in CN ROM) is missing.
2. Opening floating windows from incoming notifications doesn't work. Also, opening floating windows from sidebar minimizes the currently open window. This bug was already present in official CN ROM, would be great if you find a way to fix it.
3. Would it be possible for you guys to remove the restriction from using gesture navigation while 3rd party launcher is active?
That's all, thank you for your great work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-20-20-56-07-345_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-20-20-56-07-345_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hello people. I have a Xiaomi 13 ultra Global model 12/512. Currently on hyper OS 1.0.4.0 UMAMIXM. So which EU rom do yu recommend it?. Im asking because they are weekly rom vs stable rom. so which one is the best?
The weekly ROM is a beta, ie. it tends to be more experimental than the stable version. It occasionally does not work absolutely correctly. In these weekly threads we exchange our experiences, when things do not go right, and can offer help or advise when it is known.

The stable version is not normally as advanced as the weekly beta version, but, as the name suggests, any difficulties are normally ironed out to give you a trouble-free experience of (in this case) the latest Android version with many of the features of HyperOS.

You will also have to take into account how you use your phone and whether you need a trouble-free system, or whether you are happy to accept the challenge of a beta version with the occasional problem.
The final choice is yours. ;)

Sorry in advance as it may not relate to this post, but i have a device that is no longer supported by xiaomi.eu, is it possible for me to replace system app like gallery, files, etc to official apps in order to atleast get updates for those apps? The phone has root access.

The weekly ROM is a beta, ie. it tends to be more experimental than the stable version. It occasionally does not work absolutely correctly. In these weekly threads we exchange our experiences, when things do not go right, and can offer help or advise when it is known.

The stable version is not normally as advanced as the weekly beta version, but, as the name suggests, any difficulties are normally ironed out to give you a trouble-free experience of (in this case) the latest Android version with many of the features of HyperOS.

You will also have to take into account how you use your phone and whether you need a trouble-free system, or whether you are happy to accept the challenge of a beta version with the occasional problem.
The final choice is yours. ;)
Thanks for the reply. I want an trouble free system so maybe i will go with the stable rom. but there isnt a hyperos stable rom, is it?

3. Would it be possible for you guys to remove the restriction from using gesture navigation while 3rd party launcher is active?
From my understanding, it is not a simple restriction, Xiaomi have heavily integrated gestures with the default launcher.

Thanks for the reply. I want an trouble free system so maybe i will go with the stable rom. but there isnt a hyperos stable rom, is it?
HyperOS stable version available for Xiaomi 13 Ultra (isthar)

In the Xiaomi Community application "You have been granted access to unlock until
"Beijing time 02/15/2025 (mm/dd/yyyy)". Does this mean that I can log in to my account and unlock the bootloader on any device I want until this date?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-21-09-51-06-429_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-21-09-51-06-429_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 87
From my understanding, it is not a simple restriction, Xiaomi have heavily integrated gestures with the default launcher.
I dunno about the backend, but I know it worked back in MIUI 11, and ever since MIUI 12, it was restricted. And I cannot find any changes in gesture navigation between the one in MIUI 11 and current hyperos, also the default launcher is still permanently running (the whole recent apps screen is part of it afaik) so I thought it might be possible.

Last edited:
In the Xiaomi Community application "You have been granted access to unlock until
"Beijing time 02/15/2025 (mm/dd/yyyy)". Does this mean that I can log in to my account and unlock the bootloader on any device I want until this date?
Only global models or china with MIUI "in box".

I dunno about the backend, but I know it worked back in MIUI 11, and ever since MIUI 12, it was restricted. And I cannot find any changes in gesture navigation between the one in MIUI 11 and current hyperos, also the default launcher is still permanently running (the whole recent apps screen is part of it afaik) so I thought it might be possible.
To be fair, the Recent screen seems to randomly break when using another launcher too.

Here is a link to one of Igor Eisberg answers about the gestures :

Reactions: darki
Using shennong here, sadly eu rom is very stuttery, it's very noticeable in apps and playstore when you scroll, I already went between EU rom and CN to see if I needed clean install, CN is definitely buttery smooth in everything, as soon as I install eu rom there's stutter, so definitely not a me problem,

My s21 ultra is way smoother than my x14p when I use eu rom, are devs aware of this? Thank you

Just for Xiaomi devices in Global market

Using shennong here, sadly eu rom is very stuttery, it's very noticeable in apps and playstore when you scroll, I already went between EU rom and CN to see if I needed clean install, CN is definitely buttery smooth in everything, as soon as I install eu rom there's stutter, so definitely not a me problem,

My s21 ultra is way smoother than my x14p when I use eu rom, are devs aware of this? Thank you
Well,mine is working great,no problems at all.

Hello guys, shennong here too, clean install from fastboot.
I also have a Mi pad 6 pro and noticed that after flashing this rom the interconnectivity between devices stopped working. The mi pad shows my phone is nearby but when pressing the button it does not show the phone screen which worked on previous build it says that the security of the phone has been tampered with. Not sure if this is fixable.

Status
Not open for further replies.