HyperOS 1.0 24.1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to install via fastboot with script but my pc closed the cmd for some reason and now I have a bootloop on Xiaomi 14 Pro chinese with eu rom installed. I am currently trying with MiFlash tool but I don't seem to have any luck, is there any other method I can try to get out of bootloop? (I don't mind losing data as I believe everything I have it backed up to the cloud). I also don't have TWRP
Try installing any Chinese firmware via miflash without locking the bootloader. And then install xiaomi.eu again.

Please fix this on dark mode. In china builds this doesn't exist

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-07-21-14-55-908_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-07-21-14-55-908_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 185
Did you try to read before posting this useless post? What does the changelog from the second post of this thread tell you?
It is not a mistake but an intention.
I'm not satisfied either (the small gap was one of MIUI's advantages).

Last edited:
Maybe is just me , as i mentioned before at a post..battery life is reduced with this version , anyways , my main concern is that always , everyday the no1 battery drain is "system android" , i mean even with 6 (max) hours of SOT , the system android is always the no1 at my battery drain stats...

Any ideas? How to tell what is specifically wrong with "system android " in this version?

Maybe is just me , as i mentioned before at a post..battery life is reduced with this version , anyways , my main concern is that always , everyday the no1 battery drain is "system android" , i mean even with 6 (max) hours of SOT , the system android is always the no1 at my battery drain stats...

Any ideas? How to tell what is specifically wrong with "system android " in this version?
On my Side it is not Like by your Side. Battery life is not good, but it is on my Side and my ussage. See Screenshot
Screenshot_2024-02-08-19-59-17-590_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

in the Vietnamese, the Hat Character with error this, please fix it, thanks admjn

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_062757.jpg
    IMG_20240209_062757.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 126
The voice command "take a photo" in the camera does not work. Nuwa. Language Russian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-13-08-844_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-13-08-844_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 78
Did you try to read before posting this useless post? What does the changelog from the second post of this thread tell you?
It is not a mistake but an intention.
I'm not satisfied either (the small gap was one of MIUI's advantages).
The undersized gap on China is 16dp, and on Global it's 48dp (which is what we used here).
We'll decrease it to 32dp for all devices and hopefully everybody will be happy.

The voice command "take a photo" in the camera does not work. Nuwa. Language Russian
The feature was originally shown only for Chinese and English. We unlocked it for other display languages, but it will still only recognize "Cheese!" and 拍照 (Pāizhào).
The problem is the translation, so I fixed it for the next build:

When I make Youtube fullscreen in Cromium based browsers, the video is fullscreen with errors. I tried kiwi browser + google chrome + edge.

When I use Firefox, the full screen problem is a bit different. When I'm in full screen video, when I put the app in the background and come back, the app closes.

Firefox video

Redmi K60 Pro + 24.1.22

Attachments

• kiwi.jpg
    kiwi.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 92
  • kiwi2.jpg
    kiwi2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 90
  • edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I have the latest Dev update (ishtar). And right now I am having an issue with the Charging. It doesn't stay in 90w and it disconnects. The time that it will stabilized is with fast charging only. I have checked the Phone Port and my cable port. It seems to be clean. Any thought?

I am on the 24.1.22 with 12 Pro(zeus) and Google Wallet is not working. Never rooted it but worked fine since this update. Hope 24.1.29 will fix it when released foe zeus
The reason for the problem is because the bootloader is open, and from what it seems they haven't solved that yet.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I have already found a bug at the moment and it is that the refresh rate of the screen is no longer dynamic, it remains static at 120 Hz. I am writing from a Xiaomi 13 pro, codenamed NUWA.
I still have previous version installed (24.1.22) and I've just enabled in the developers option to show refresh rate. It stays at 120 Hz all the time, no matter what I do. In system settings I have set to default. So it looks like the bug existed earlier already. Fuxi (Xiaomi 13) here.
Regards

Reactions: genevois26

i have same "problem" on mi Xiaomi 13. Just make about 6 hours of screen battery life, just navigating and social networks

I still have previous version installed (24.1.22) and I've just enabled in the developers option to show refresh rate. It stays at 120 Hz all the time, no matter what I do. In system settings I have set to default. So it looks like the bug existed earlier already. Fuxi (Xiaomi 13) here.
Regards
Probably this is the "battery problem" that i have... i just can make about 6 hours of screen on time...

Regards
Yes, same problem here. I have 24.1.29 and my phone always stay at 120hz. Xiaomi 13 here ( Fuxi )

Reactions: DeadRabbitRTA
Status
Not open for further replies.