HyperOS 1.0 24.1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything was fine until about 30 minutes ago, google wallet stopped working , of course i did the "usual fixes" always mentioned here .

I did "clear data " of everything and when im trying to open google wallet it is always says "Error occurred with the set up of the active account, want to try again?"

Im trying again for 30 minutes and cant make it work..

Last night for example i had a payment with my mobile successfully , but today this happens..

As i said i did "clear data " of everything and also i re-flashed with "fastboot_update" the current rom again , this didn't work neither..

Can someone advice further than the usual?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-16-16-57-12-835_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.png
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-16-57-12-835_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 113
Everything was fine until about 30 minutes ago, google wallet stopped working , of course i did the "usual fixes" always mentioned here .

I did "clear data " of everything and when im trying to open google wallet it is always says "Error occurred with the set up of the active account, want to try again?"

Last night for example i had a payment with my mobile successfully , but today this happens..

As i said i did "clear data " of everything and also i re-flashed with "fastboot_update" the current rom again , this didn't work neither..

Did you clear Play services data? You will need to allow SMS to play services through Settings-Privacy-Privacy Dashboard

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Reactions: KGVER
Did you clear Play services data? You will need to allow SMS to play services through Settings-Privacy-Privacy Dashboard

Greetings to you my friend!!!!! That is the veeeery weird thing , i also yes did allow sms permissions, im going crazy ..

All the usual seems to --not-- working right now..

Greetings to you my friend!!!!! That is the veeeery weird thing , i also yes did allow sms permissions, im going crazy ..

All the usual seems to --not-- working right now..
That's strange as the SMS trick always worked. You should be able to access the wallet through Control Center though without the error popping up
087e9cc1fa18fa4c2e64299f47e7a281.jpg

EDIT of the previous:

After of course tried everything .. you can imagine the usual solutions , what -THIS- time is worked for my problem that occurred all the sudden..

-- A complete logout of Google account and then reboot , and then re-login to Google Account is fixed the Gwallet and can open and detect my cards again like yesterday .. @stathis95194

Hello, from what I've seen everybody's mobile data toggle is green in the control center, though for me it's instead blue, and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.

Posted on Xiaomi 12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-01-17-17-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-01-17-17-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 156
double tap on the active aod, before 10 seconds it does not allow me to wake up the device with double tap,Is there a way I can use double tap even with the aod running before 10 seconds?I leave an image so that my comment can be understood

Attachments

• y.jpg
    y.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 68
Redmi K60 mondrian here.

My phone's Wi-Fi is unable to detect or connect to 5GHz networks, and I am unable to create a 5GHz hotspot. But after reboot, it can connect to the 5Ghz hotspot automatically.

*edit: Change Wi-Fi region. It's normal now.

Last edited:
With nuwa, you are going into Lock screen settings via two different routes.
Your first graphic shows the settings when going through Notifications / Wallet / (three dots) - then you get the older Wallet first page (with the old Contactless logo).
The second graphic is going through Settings / Lock screen.
Going through Wallet, I do not get the above options - I get the newer Contactless logo, with my initial in the top right - taking me into Google-based options.

I have also seen this problem that you mention, and I have been seeing what things cause this, so I will say some things and I may be wrong but I have been trying several things and reviewing others but although I have not found a solution, I leave you this and I hope so. If you find a solution to this problem, also let me know,

*well first of all that message always says it on a phone not supported by super wallpaper or not only on android 14 but also on android 13,

and the applications that are related to this are: MIUIThemeManager.apk, WallpaperT.apk (or Miwallpaper.apk),
MIUIAod.apk.

In these applications the problem occurs,
now in my opinion it is the WallpaperT.apk

On the other hand I think that the new MIUIAod.apk has errors and is not well finished,

I hope you let me know some solution if you manage to solve this problem

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Sorry to ask again but I can't get any answers so I have to. Is there a work in progress with unstable WiFi for shennong?

Which phone models are planning to be added to stable/weekly? Is there a list of it?
As far as I know there is no list.

With that said, all the phones that had a MIUI14 weekly at the end have an HyperOS weekly (at least from my quick comparison), so I would expect new weeklies only for newer models.

Also the team announced there will be no Android 13 HyperOS ROMs.

Hello every one what IS the New about weekly Rom for 13T Pro (corot)
There is no developer version available for Corot. Also, Mediatek devices are in another section.

The best rom installed on NUWA so far.
Google wallet without any problem.
Gallery worked well and integrated with Google photos.
Great wall paper.

Thank you for your support to all developers

Reactions: hewlett2008
The best rom installed on NUWA so far.
Google wallet without any problem.
Gallery worked well and integrated with Google photos.
Great wall paper.

Thank you for your support to all developers
Yes agreed ... but I still cannot get the new Moon super wallpaper to work - the landing points.
I have had the below message come up, and accepted it, but still cannot get the landing points up.
Screenshot_2024-02-19-06-30-40-958_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg

The connect just copying file by usb cable : usb to C, can't using the C to C cable to copy file, on China rom it still working

Try by fastboot bat file
I did the Fastboot install as well. I still get the (error?) message that Lock screen template does not support the super wallpaper (Moon) - as above.
Where is this 'template'? I have again allowed the default Home and Lockscreen wallpapers, as in the above message.
Still I cannot get the the Landing point to work.
I have nothing special on my phone to interfere with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.