HyperOS 1.0 24.3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mondrian, after the last update .22, Lock screen only detects layers when I select an image from the gallery. Does anyone else go through this?

Hello, after my last question, updated correctly to new version via fastboot, its working good

I flashed global modem so I can use my SIM card as you posted previously

I have a newbie question, is there any way to implement that modem on the rom or make it to install it automatically so we dont have any panic if we forget to install it manually?

Hello, after my last question, updated correctly to new version via fastboot, its working good

I flashed global modem so I can use my SIM card as you posted previously

I have a newbie question, is there any way to implement that modem on the rom or make it to install it automatically so we dont have any panic if we forget to install it manually?

Reactions: OJambrina

Thanks for reposting me the explanations, one doubt I get about this

Is the modem version unvariable? I mean, does it get updated sometimes? So if it gets updated to look for the newer version

Is the modem version unvariable? I mean, does it get updated sometimes? So if it gets updated to look for the newer version
You should always use the modem of the latest Global/EEA release. At the moment, you are on the latest version.

Been away for a while. Dies anyone knoe if this bkw works with 12s ultra. Last time had no Google integration and pay wouldn't work even with the integrity fix and magisk. Thanks all.

Hello everyone, I have an issue because I can't access the recovery. Xiaomi 14, unlocked bootloader, and weekly ROM installed. When I try to enter recovery, it asks for the unlock code, but when I enter it, first it says "attempting to decrypt fbe" and then it returns to the code request screen. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 12.01.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 12.01.50.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 73
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 12.02.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 12.02.38.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 71
Hello everyone, I have an issue because I can't access the recovery. Xiaomi 14, unlocked bootloader, and weekly ROM installed. When I try to enter recovery, it asks for the unlock code, but when I enter it, first it says "attempting to decrypt fbe" and then it returns to the code request screen. Can anyone help me? Thank you.
Xiaomi 14 series cant yet decrypt data with current TWRP versions. . thats why.

Reactions: Iain_B
I noticed on my xm12 cupid that, since previous update, when i update or install an app, language changed in english insted my language (italian).
Where can i report?

Has someone tried to install the weekly by recovery for Xiaomi 14 Pro? I tried it but cannot find the Zip File.

Hi. After update in NUWA stopped working Mi Turbo charge(120w). Block charger and cabel stock(original). What could be the problem? Thanks in advance for your answer

Helló!

Is the modem update also necessary for a Nuwa device? Sometimes I experience field strength problems!

Thanks!

Please help me. I cant use Banking PushTan app to verify my Money Transfer (Sparkasse PushTan).
Banking App to Check money works fine.

Phone: Xiaomi 13 FUXI

How i fix it?

Please help me. I cant use Banking PushTan app to verify my Money Transfer (Sparkasse PushTan).
Banking App to Check money works fine.

Phone: Xiaomi 13 FUXI

How i fix it?
use stock rom and lock bootloader or try an old apk from the app. I had the same challenge…

Status
Not open for further replies.