Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no date on lockscreen. Thanks for the amazing work and time u guys putting in this project!! Mi2s

Last edited:
Wenn i restart my phone (M2s) my battery indicator reset the time that passed on the battery!

Why can I see only small number of models in the list? Where is the other device MIUI ROM links? I am serching for Lenovo A830.

I'm thinking of getting a hongmi for the dual sim, I asked about call rec on another thread just noticed it's not got an update here either, is it planned to be getting the weekly ones please?

Why can I see only small number of models in the list? Where is the other device MIUI ROM links? I am serching for Lenovo A830.
This is just a picture of official devices. For ports just go to main download link and multilang link. Altough theres no A830 rom yet.

Reactions: miz_pimp
Yay! We got 4.2 for Desire S! Thank you! I've been waiting for the miuiandroid version for 3 weeks! :D

Sent from my Desire S

Am I just dense or is there no rom for the S4 despite having the S4 listed in the notes?

And yes I checks the port link, although I thought the S4 wasn't a port anymore.

Hello,
I just installed this version on my motorola razr XT910 and I regret to announce that miui sync plant recursive manner.
Hoping that this will be resolved in the next version

@ soon

Sorry for my english, but this is a google translation

Google Play will update itself...

~Tapatalk 4~

ip3p.png

after update
1ya0.png

After reboot the phone sometimes not possible give the pin code, because this step just skip. In this case no mobile network and mobile signal. The next reboot solve the problem. Is this known issue?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Changing the date on a Desire S causes Settings, or whichever app you need to change the date within, to FC. This happens with the Chinese version too, but I hope that this can be fixed soon.

Sent from my Desire S

Attachments

• log.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
This is just a picture of official devices. For ports just go to main download link and multilang link. Altough theres no A830 rom yet.
It is there in the list in the previous version 3.10.25. File name "miuiandroid_A830_3.10.25_jb-4.2.zip". But don't know why it is not there this time. I usually take this ROM for porting to my device. :(

It is there in the list in the previous version 3.10.25. File name "miuiandroid_A830_3.10.25_jb-4.2.zip". But don't know why it is not there this time. I usually take this ROM for porting to my device. :(
Don't worry... It will come later...

~Tapatalk 4~

Any idea why Advanced Power Menu in Reboot does not provide Reboot in to Recovery, Boot Loader or simple reboot options instead give Phone will be rebooted. This is the case with both 3.10.25 and 3.11.1 which is JB 4.2 It used to be available in 3.10.18 which is JB 4.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.