Nov 6, 2010

English language release for official:
http://files.miuiandroid.com/3.11.15/

Multilang full roms for ports:
http://files.miuiandroid.com/3.11.15/multi/
MIUI 3.11.15 Multi ROM here
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-11-15.22786/

Notes:
  • Official MIUI for Samsung Galaxy S4 is GT-I9500 variant.
  • Notice: GApps are no longer included! (except Xiaomi devices)
  • Please flash ROM, REBOOT, and then flash Gapps.
  • Do NOT flash them back to back! It will cause Home button not working..!
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
  • Changelog MIUI ROM 3.11.15 - http://miuiandroid.com/2013/11/15/miui-rom-3-11-15-changelog/

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope there will be decent updates and improvements. The previous ROM I even ddidnt bother to install it. Not so interesting changes.
Dear MIUI Devs, can you consider to make available Video Call, as well as to offer much more settings for DND.
1- Get out DND from the Public Settings Menu of the Phone
2- You impose to DND to filter the Calls and SMSs, but what if I want to let DND filter SMSs, and allow phone calls. Why I have to see time after time the Screen of the Phone, because you dont offer other settings then Don't Block but accept it silently. When I unFilter this number for Calls, why can't it be as normal calls, imposed by tone settings of the Phone.

My opinion this DND, is far away from the previous version.

Regardles, I am grateful to the Devs and Admins of this Site, for their HARD WORK.

Why is the camera for mi2s 22 frame per second??

any chance to fix it soon?

Awaiting for the new update

Its nice to see Xiaomi efforts every week BUT it also looks funny they are still on 4.1 for devices where 4.3 has already been released officially. Either they have no competency enough or they don't want to do free of cost. :) Overall its not a good impression and feeling similar to products having no warranty or guaranty.

Can anyone confirm notification messages special [tab] on MI2s? So far google and facebook security codes appear in same [tab] as other messages.
Also Network monitor icon seems static (no percent on it).

Hello there, i love the rom.. :D

Will there be a version for HTC ACE.. or is 3.11.8 last version for this Rom.

Hey there, actually I'm getting a notification from the monitor app, which told me "Google Keyboard has been denied for Wi-Fi connection"

So I checked the permissions and this notification only disappears if I either give the google keyboard internet access, which I will not or I disable the notifications for the monitor app in the status bar which I'd like to avoid.

This phenomenon is new, due to the latest multi language update. My phone is a Galaxy S2

Any ideas? Thx in advance.

the news security app seem not included (i9100)

As you can read:

[Security]
New – Cache cleaner, Data usage, Blacklist, Power management, Virus scan, and Permissions manager have been grouped together on a single interface (MI2 series devices only) (11-13)

Hey there, actually I'm getting a notification from the monitor app, which told me "Google Keyboard has been denied for Wi-Fi connection"

So I checked the permissions and this notification only disappears if I either give the google keyboard internet access, which I will not or I disable the notifications for the monitor app in the status bar which I'd like to avoid.

This phenomenon is new, due to the latest multi language update. My phone is a Galaxy S2

Any ideas? Thx in advance.
Go to Network Monitor and thares a new option to enable/disable blocked apps notifications. Its turned on by default, so just turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.