MULTI 3.11.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone please explain this change? Optimisation – System supports changing system fonts (11-22)
I've normally updated to the latest rom and this week i can't update my emoji fonts like usual. I suspect this new change did something I don't know.

I fixed my problem. too few space in /system for this weekly caused wrong overwriting.
Should we move into /preload any time soon? :D

In most apps there is a menu button on upper right corner, typical of devices without a real menu button, unlike my mi2. Someone else have this?

The rom works fine but spanish translation is poor and incomplete.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

The rom works fine but spanish translation is poor and incomplete.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk
We lost Spanish translator few months ago.. If you want take his place, just let me know...

When can we expect update for I-9505? It was one of the most sold premium phone in 2013. Very high demand! ;-) ;-)

Reactions: iulin
hi all miui users ,
if someone can explain what is wrong with ota updates ?
on my device an international s2 , running the build from date 15 from this month i still didn't got the update .
i checked yesterday for updates and even this morning knowing that the update has been released and the updater is telling me that i'm already running the last version .
i find to much work by downloading and flashing manually the update .
please if someone can explain , i'll be very grateful :)

oh and what about my language : romanian in what stage is the translation , if you can tell me :eek:

thank you .

There is bootloop on multilang and we don't know why... Install last multi release and make a logcat... Otherwise it's useless make a new release...

~Tapatalk 4~
Ok i make a logcat and post it here

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

After install this last update via CWM and wipe Dalvik Cache, i try to send a text message and he button to send the message was not working! I solve the problem replacing the MMS.apk in system...For the one in the last build and evrything is working fine now...
Miui is every friday getting better! Keep the good work =)
Best Regards to all

Using Mi 2S

In most apps there is a menu button on upper right corner, typical of devices without a real menu button, unlike my mi2. Someone else have this?
yes, this a new framework change, it seems. i have it on galaxy s2. I'm not sure why it was added. on whatsapp it looks a bit odd. i'm trying a few tutorials to remove the three dot menu, but to no avail yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.