MULTI 3.11.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bmarko's port of 3.11.22 is available on goo. Works great!

Edit: For I9505 devices

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry but again bootloop at Huawei p6. I tried to make a logcat but it doesn`t work. Waiting for device all the time. Can`t make a logcat!

Last edited:
Thank you again!
I understand now. .... but where do I download this recovery from? Please can you give me a link on the web? and which ROM do I use for the AMOI N850 to have multi lang and Gapps? Again, I need a link to a file .... there are so many on the web I am not sure what to use. Even here it is unclear and some links do not even work.

Thank you,
We simply dont have support for Amoi. So there's no links for any roms for this device.

installed the new 3.11.22 for Hongmi, but still it is based on another phone base and there are a lot of bugs and missing features. Keep going, but in this moment it isn't something to work with, specially as a German, because only 60% of the System is translated.

Bugs

- Notification Light FC
- no HDR Modus
- ah and some other stuff, not in a mood to search for everything
This is a German translation bug (FC LED). Report this to its proper translator.

We are getting miui for Galaxy note 3?? SM-N900W8
Nope, not until next year probably.

For news but if anyone has noticed that the device does not work hongmi wcdma compass and recognizes only 5 of the 10 sensors of the phone. With this update, the problem has remained the same .....;) with the stock rom everything works perfectly

Thanks this version works, but in the updater app it shows 3.11.15. Whatsapp newer version doesn`t work older one yes
if updater shows 3.11.15, then its not installed or you install wrong version... try again please...

I installed it the first time with twrp recovery, and in the updater app it shows 3.11.15. Then i installed it with cwm recovery and now i have bootloop:(

It will be a new release for HTC HD2 or 3.11.15 is the last one?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.