MULTI 3.11.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no english-only release anymore? I almost always download and apply via updater, as trying to use OTA is painfully slow.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Is there no english-only release anymore? I almost always download and apply via updater, as trying to use OTA is painfully slow.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
no... via OTA you are now downloading also multi release... so same file as here posted...

Reactions: jauling
I wondered about english only too, nice to be told!
I'll use multi then...

Thanks for your efforts chaps

Flashed my DS with mighty MIUI :D Everything seems ok for now, thank you guys again...

EDIT: Users who have connection problem with Google Apps or Twitter, delete IP's at /etc/hosts file.

Last edited:
it's there a way to install OTA without screwing the custom recovery

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

Huawei ascend p6
Here is the multilang 3.11.15 if somone need it. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltoy4ag0pllo7w7/miui_p6u06_3.11.15_multi_gapps.zip
Whatsapp newer version not working, only older one.
Here's the log, in case anyone needs it.
java.lang.VerifyError: com/b
at com.whatsapp.App.onCreate(App.java:507)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

The developer stoppt making new release. Here is the chinese/english version of 3.11.22, maybe you make a multilang. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1DvYD4
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello all,

Installation:

Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.

Sorry, I am newbie. Where do I find the "ROM in CWM" to download? What is CWM?
Thank you

It is a Recovery. You can install roms with it
OK, thank you, but where do I download that ROM? Mark says we must download it, but there is no link?
I have a AMOI N850 that needs the multi lang with Gapps. Please help, I am battling.

First thing, install recovery (cwm is the name of a recovery)
This allows you to turn the phone on into a kind of dos mode in which you can change the software before it boots properly, from here install the rom (which you needed to have saved onto the phone before or you can "mount the phone as usb" and do it in recovery, but sometimes that's a bit hit and miss, my old s2 didn't play well with Ubuntu doing this)

Hi to everybody!
Since Miui 3.11.1 Htc DEsire S has been updated to JB 4.2.2
Can I make a request?
In rom based on 4.1.2 android, the power menù used to be more complete. When I tapped Reboot it prompted me which reboot metod I want (Reboot- Hot Reboot- Bootloader - Recovery)
That was very useful!
Now in JB 4.2.2, when I tap "Reboot" it simply reboot in normal mode, forcing me to remove battery and press Volume Down+Power to boot in Recovery/Bootloader.
Guys, can please you re-introduce the Power menù of Miui JB 4.1.2? or can you explain me how to do this, so I can try to compile it?
Thank you in advance!:D

First thing, install recovery (cwm is the name of a recovery)
This allows you to turn the phone on into a kind of dos mode in which you can change the software before it boots properly, from here install the rom (which you needed to have saved onto the phone before or you can "mount the phone as usb" and do it in recovery, but sometimes that's a bit hit and miss, my old s2 didn't play well with Ubuntu doing this)

Thank you again!
I understand now. .... but where do I download this recovery from? Please can you give me a link on the web? and which ROM do I use for the AMOI N850 to have multi lang and Gapps? Again, I need a link to a file .... there are so many on the web I am not sure what to use. Even here it is unclear and some links do not even work.

Thank you,

installed the new 3.11.22 for Hongmi, but still it is based on another phone base and there are a lot of bugs and missing features. Keep going, but in this moment it isn't something to work with, specially as a German, because only 60% of the System is translated.

Bugs

- Notification Light FC
- no HDR Modus
- ah and some other stuff, not in a mood to search for everything

Hi to everybody!
Since Miui 3.11.1 Htc DEsire S has been updated to JB 4.2.2
Can I make a request?
In rom based on 4.1.2 android, the power menù used to be more complete. When I tapped Reboot it prompted me which reboot metod I want (Reboot- Hot Reboot- Bootloader - Recovery)
That was very useful!
Now in JB 4.2.2, when I tap "Reboot" it simply reboot in normal mode, forcing me to remove battery and press Volume Down+Power to boot in Recovery/Bootloader.
Guys, can please you re-introduce the Power menù of Miui JB 4.1.2? or can you explain me how to do this, so I can try to compile it?
Thank you in advance!:D

I'm using MIUI on my DS too. I'm using 4ext recovery and 4ext recovery control app let me to boot into recovery, bootloader or hot boot. But all these can be done in 4ext app, not power menu

Status
Not open for further replies.