Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there was a bug regarding applying fonts to the default theme. I would like to use Roboto Condensed but in the latest version I've tried (3.11.1/Nexus 4) it didn't apply. Is Xiaomi aware of this bug?
apply as mtz theme.. in category - mix...

Thanks Zirias for this update. Unfortunately, I have tried WSM tool 2.03 and 2.0.4 for all the 3.10.25, 3.11.1 and 3.11.8 ROM and getting error with all the process and status bar is not available.
So do we have further update on WSM tools not working on EVO 3D. Either WSM Tools should work out of the bok for MIUI ROMs or MIUI should provide the Reboot in to Bootloader / recovery similar to how it was provided in JB 4.1.2 ROMS.

So do we have further update on WSM tools not working on EVO 3D.
Hi -- only thing I can tell is "works for me" -- on a Xiaomi Mi3.
Either WSM Tools should work out of the bok for MIUI ROMs or MIUI should provide the Reboot in to Bootloader / recovery similar to how it was provided in JB 4.1.2 ROMS.
WSM Tools is nothing "official" and you won't get this feature into official MIUI. On a side note, I understand that somehow. Pure MIUI is something I'd install on my father's phone and I wouldn't worry about it ;)

That said: If WSM Tools don't work for you, try describing /exactly/ what goes wrong -- and best do it in a Forum/Thread dedicated to WSM Tools (that's your best bet for help I guess).

After updating i cant download anything from play store. It download apps but wont install them "could not install to usb storage or sd card"...any solution?

Device: i9100 intl.

hi,
first of all thanks for this update and making miui world best rom. I am really a lover of miui but recently after updating to this version drive mode or car mode is lost and i cant found it any where so i can set auto reply sms option. I tried to find it in accessories > not found error " No services installed" Please have a look on screenshot and help in this regard. Prompt response is much appreciated.

Galaxy Samsung s2 GT - i9100
Miui 3.11.8

Thanks again
Jimi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-14-01-38-31[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-11-14-01-38-31[1].png
    49.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
When is coming for note 3? :'(.... I use it on razr, s2 , note1 and note 2... and im waiting for my note 3.

thank you for your hard work !
I just wanted to know if there is going to be a "Xperia Neo (hallon)" version of MIUI from you or not ?

@ingbrzy and @MarkHUK : Do you have any idea about these problems?

1. Why other apps instead of opening youtube app open the browser and the browser JUST AND JUST doesn't open youtube. It seems there is a problem with file type association.

2. Why even no other browser can open youtube?

3. The other problem is the built-in browser DOESN'T even support flash player. I downloaded firefox but it just plays the audio of video clips. I have a HTC desire S. The stock ROM supported the flash player.

Thanks guys

Just install flash player.. Works fine for me with default miui browser...

~Tapatalk 4~

What do you mean by "Do NOT flash them back to back!" does it mean, i have to do a fullwipe every week?

Just flashed this update.
After rebooting I get to a screen where I am asked to sign-in with xiaomi to unlock the phone, but I cant, because the phone doesn't recognise the sim anymore.
Verified checksum etc...

So I tried to install the previous ROM version and I get a bootloop.
I just updated as I usually do, through the Updater app that basically just reboots to the recovery and automatically flashes the rom.
Since I seem to be the only here with this problem, I have to ask to more experienced users: what am I doing (terribly) wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.