MULTI 3.12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many connectivity problem cause by hosts file. You should edit it by using file explorer. File path is /etc/hosts

Weather is not working i have updated it through weather bz and 9s weather app but still no update.
Plz anyone help

MIUI-ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3.zip
Can you send me a download link pls? When i install a kernel from xda for 4.2.2 tw roms i become a apps going updatet screen orh something (i use german) with the JB picture over it and it goes not away.. still loading and loading .. that sucks alot
I have that wifi bug too^^:p

Sensation after update or clean install all apps FC,cant go playstore or anything.Back to 6.12.3 everything ok .

3-12-13
Terminal:
$su:
"ROOT Permission is disabled in MIUI stable version. Please install BETA."
I didn't see it at previous version.

Really miss MIUI since i upgrade to HOX+, someone knows if xiaomi has some plans to make a port or some dev would be able to do it? Thanks!

Battery life seems much worse on my mi2s than with 3.11.29 (I skipped 3.12.6 because of the reports here last week). How is it for everyone else?
Same for me, 3.11.29 seemed much better for battery life...
Thinking of rolling back to that version...

Hallo mates , someone have tested on hongmi wcdma if this release have led and audio bugs ? Also for compass and proxy sensor ? Thank you to all for support. Bye. Simon

Hallo mates , someone have tested on hongmi wcdma if this release have led and audio bugs ? Also for compass and proxy sensor ? Thank you to all for support. Bye. Simon

Led, compass bugs is still.
What bugs are in audio and proxy sensor?

Led, compass bugs is still.
What bugs in audio and proxy sensor?
Audio recording is noisy and proxy sensor after some seconds on calling hang and display is dark and i must resume it by power or volume keys.actually have hm201303 3.11.29 stable multi have only compass a bit unstable and proxy sensor also.thanks for everyone send his feedback about latest version on hongmi bye.Simon

Install stable release.. We will stop releasing dev weekly version of Hongmi as its not official from Xiaomi and has lot of bugs...

~Tapatalk 4~

Install stable release.. We will
Install stable release.. We will stop releasing dev weekly version of Hongmi as its not official from Xiaomi and has lot of bugs...

~Tapatalk 4~

releasing dev weekly version of Hongmi as its not official from Xiaomi and has lot of bugs...

~Tapatalk 4~
Thank you Ing , have some tips for set proxy sensor and set compass ? A tool or so.I

~Tapatalk 4~
Thank you Ing . But in the meanwhile that next stable was released have a tip to set proxy sensor sensivity treshold and compass stability?

Thank you Ing , have some tips for set proxy sensor and set compass ? A tool or so.I

Thank you Ing . But in the meanwhile that next stable was released have a tip to set proxy sensor sensivity treshold and compass stability?
You have stable installed?

~Tapatalk 4~

Yes have the multi stable 3.11.29. It work very fine .i have the compass often must be recalibrate even if i have phone on ( without reboot or shutdown compass need sometime to recalibrate), and i must disable proxy sensor because i don't support dark screen.led and audio recording are perfect.

Sorry for the translations

Using HTC Sensation (pyramid) and I have problems with the recording of calls. If you have enabled, when receiving a call the phone may is blocked

Howdy,

sorry for this question, but is there no Rom for the LG P 880 4X HD this week?
Thx for answer.

Greets Thommy

thanks but my device doesnt start now.. i give it up

I have the same problem here.

I've tried
ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3
KT-SGS4-JB4.2-TW-INTL-12.12.2013
GT-I9505_AdamKernel.V1.6.CWM
Abyss-GT-I9505-1.6.1FSam

All clean installs, booted once.
rebooted to cwm, cleaned cache and dalvik, installed zip and fixed permissions then rebooted.
all kernels hang after they finish optimizing and print starting programs on the screen.

I have really no idea why this happens and I am at the limit of my knowledge

I have the same problem here.

I've tried
ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3
KT-SGS4-JB4.2-TW-INTL-12.12.2013
GT-I9505_AdamKernel.V1.6.CWM
Abyss-GT-I9505-1.6.1FSam

All clean installs, booted once.
rebooted to cwm, cleaned cache and dalvik, installed zip and fixed permissions then rebooted.
all kernels hang after they finish optimizing and print starting programs on the screen.

I have really no idea why this happens and I am at the limit of my knowledge
Yea thats so annoying. Thanks mate for describing the problem in detail. My english is not so good :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Awesome ROM. My only problem on the Sensation was that there is very little RAM left. And I have the same apps that I've always had. Also, the ID3 tags used to show up on playing media over Bluetooth, but it disappeared in the last few releases. Reverted to 3.11.29. Hope this gets fixed this Orange Friday. Cheers. :)

Last edited:
There is something wrong with language on my mi2s and this release. Some programs like "bussines calendar" and even date on lock screen appears in English while it was in Greek before (my selected language). I reverted to the previous release and it fixed the problem.

I don't think I'll buy a hongmi now, the forum looked like it was fully behind it but even xiaomi don't seem to be.
Shame as I really would get one, even now but without the support its lonely using xiaomi phones!
Thank heavens for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.