MULTI 3.12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for new version and update for HTC Desire S. Random reboot problems on previous version seems fixed. Every thing works fine at the moment. Thanks for your efforts. Xiaomi.eu Rocks! :D

This weeks update is solid.

Camera seems to take photos a bit faster as well. Did not see this change in the change log. It may be from a prior week.

Sent from my MI 2SC

I get it. So JLB Android and MIUI are different? What is the difference between these versions?
The JLB24.0 is the stable version of miui android. The weekly miui releases (like miui 3.12.13) are beta versions with new features but may some bugs sometimes.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

The JLB24.0 is the stable version of miui android. The weekly miui releases (like miui 3.12.13) are beta versions with new features but may some bugs sometimes.

Now i understood.

Thank you.

Feedback, just FYI:
Since a long time this rom is the best for my mi2s. Fast, smooth, bug free and the most important is I noticed improvement against battery drain issue. My test result is 5h30m display usage and 46m mobile call (data, wifi ON). Thx a lot!

Battery life seems much worse on my mi2s than with 3.11.29 (I skipped 3.12.6 because of the reports here last week). How is it for everyone else?

Guys, I can't seem to find TTS settings in Voice & Input menu (IIRC, they were there in MIUI v4). Anything special needs to be done to get TTS working on MIUI v5 on Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)?

GT-I9505 with jfltexx ROM. Formatted and clean install, gapps and restored only installed apps.

WiFi is broken, it will not activate. Any ideas?

GT-I9505 with jfltexx ROM. Formatted and clean install, gapps and restored only installed apps.

WiFi is broken, it will not activate. Any ideas?
change the kernel and wifi will work. can u please check gt 9505 is still rotted after clean install because last time when i tried it need to install superuser sepratly

I'm in a bit of a pickle here.

I came from stock Android to version 3.12.6 last week and flashed miuiandroid_gapps-4.1-2-small on my MI2. Before flashing the rom, I deleted everything on it. Last Friday I updated to 3.12.13 by flashing the relevant zip file from CWM.

The problem I am having is with the playstore. No matter what I do, I am unable to download anything over 2 MB unless connected to Wi-Fi. Even when deselecting the option, and clicking "install" for an app, the playstore will go to a "waiting for wi-fi" state indefinitely.

I have also tried deleting the cache and data from the playstore app as well as the download manager. I have disabled monitoring of playstore from MIUI's monitor module, playstore is set to download both over wi-fi and mobile networks but the problem persists.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in a bit of a pickle here.
The problem I am having is with the playstore.

I have also tried deleting the cache and data from the playstore app as well as the download manager. I have disabled monitoring of playstore from MIUI's monitor module, playstore is set to download both over wi-fi and mobile networks but the problem persists.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You should enter the Monitor app, than settings....and than in the first line you can set how big can be the file you download with 3g

You should enter the Monitor app, than settings....and than in the first line you can set how big can be the file you download with 3g

Thanks for the reply :)

In the monitor app when I go to Network Settings, the only only thing I see as far as download settings are concerned, is the traffic settings. However this is refers to the total amount of data I can set the phone to download over mobile networks during a 30 day period.

Unfortunately this does not resolve the issue I am experiencing with playstore :(

Camera is unstable for HongMi wcdma and there's no HDR option, Radio without headphones is not working also, back to latest stable build :(

Thanks for the reply :)

In the monitor app when I go to Network Settings, the only only thing I see as far as download settings are concerned, is the traffic settings. However this is refers to the total amount of data I can set the phone to download over mobile networks during a 30 day period.

Unfortunately this does not resolve the issue I am experiencing with playstore :(
tap the menu botton and select "settings" or similar (I don't use English) in Monitor app

tap the menu botton and select "settings" or similar (I don't use English) in Monitor app

Thanks again for the reply. It was a "language barrier" issue I didn't get what you said. In the English version this is found in the Downloads section, not the monitor app.

It never occurred to me to check there and I was only looking in Monitor. The moment you said you don't use the English one, something just clicked in my head :D

You're a star, thanks for the help!

change the kernel and wifi will work. can u please check gt 9505 is still rotted after clean install because last time when i tried it need to install superuser sepratly

Root works out of the box, no problems there.

Any suggestions on which kernel I should try? Havent paid attention to that in a long time

Root works out of the box, no problems there.

Any suggestions on which kernel I should try? Havent paid attention to that in a long time

MIUI-ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.