MULTI 3.12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'll buy a hongmi now, the forum looked like it was fully behind it but even xiaomi don't seem to be.
Shame as I really would get one, even now but without the support its lonely using xiaomi phones!
Thank heavens for this forum
we will release stable releases for hongmi only, which are directly from Xiaomi so hope, bugless..

Reactions: PunkthemonK
Thank you for this update, it all works fine on my Mi2, Hongmi T & W.
It is Wednesday today, will there be an update/support for the Sony Xperia S like the previous release?

I wanted to switch back to 3.11.22 after trying this rom on my GT-I9505 but that is proving to be difficult.

all roms I have tried pre-samsung base (roms before 3.11.29) has a problem with NFC-service that goes into FC loop making it impossible to use the device, and since the switch to samsung based rom miui is riddled with new bugs making daily use hard and annoying.. :(

My best guess would be that this rom came with a new radio that is incompatible with the other roms, correct?
Where can I find a list of radio software and instructions to how to flash?

Reactions: mepophis
Clear dalvik cache and/or the partition cache as well before you upgrade/downgrade.
This could result in data loss. Make sure you have a backup.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Is it possible to translate latest english MIUI V5 for my phone? Some weeks ago I tried one of the first release from Geno for my phone and it had a multilanguage package.. Is there something like that?
Is possible to have a new Multi MIUI porting in the future for Honor2 or U9508 will be not supported in next releases?

Just a sort question. Will you keeping the english ROM releases for Xiaomi Device permanently every week? If yes I want to change from multi to english version. Thx!

Change ROM from multi to english via updater app without full wipe is working (the release levels are the same V5MIUI 3.12.13)?

Xiaomi Mi2S

Last edited:
Acid, Ingbrzy, iBotPeaches

pls answer to question above ASAP, I should know before I change the ROM.

Thx in advance!

You can chance/update from multi to standard without problems.
Did it last week an a month ago by accident, by downloading the wrong package. Uk instead of multi.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Reactions: graw2
Hi!

Noob question, does using both MiCloud backup and Google backup would cause any damaging/problematic conflict on my phone?

Thanks!

You can chance/update from multi to standard without problems.
Did it last week an a month ago by accident, by downloading the wrong package. Uk instead of multi.

I did it too, no problems

@graw2 I am still waiting for a "thank you" or like. You were demanding for an answer within an hour, but I haven't received a reply yet...
I can imagine why the fabulous 3 didn't respond ;)

@graw2 I am still waiting for a "thank you" or like. You were demanding for an answer within an hour, but I haven't received a reply yet...
I can imagine why the fabulous 3 didn't respond ;)

Do not worry, I usually do it without any remainder! I just was busy because of my job. Sorry to wait, like added!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Just wanted to let you know that the Moderators are also humans with (probably) another job next to providing all the services on this site. If someone doesn't respond within 3 hours, it is not needed to remind them to do so. That's it ;)

His answer is correct.. Not need to say more...

~Tapatalk 4~

His answer is correct.. Not need to say more...

~Tapatalk 4~
Still there an open question. Will you keep the english ROM releases for Xiaomi Devices permanently every week?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Has anyone gotten any strange behavior with this ROM, regarding file associations?

Prior to upgrading, my mi2s was fine with opening mp4 files, and other file associations. Now, with 3.12.13, if I search for something in Google Now and click on a result, it opens the MIUI browser. This is even though I have Chrome set as my default browser. Also, within Chrome, if I click on an mp4 link, it opens a file save prompt with the MIUI browser. Previously it would prompt me with a list of players, of which I would typically pick MX Player.

Does anyone know how to completely reset all the file associations, so I get the prompt list for everything (without a full wipe)?

Status
Not open for further replies.