MULTI 3.12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifi still a bust on Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)

turns out there is a fix for it though, got a tip that the MODEM_I9505ZHUBMF4_966811_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar works with wifi on this rom. I'm in Norway, initial tests of 2/3G works okay but I don't know about LTE because here is none where I live. The guy with the tip is from Russia and and 2/3G works okay for him too.. apparently that modem comes from Hong-Kong, and if the cook is from there it could explain why the rom won't work with phones from other parts of the world ;)

saving you the trouble of digging through chinese pages for a link, here's the image I used on my phone.

http://www.filedropper.com/modemi9505zhubmf4966811rev06userlowshipmulticerttar

Nice to see there are fellow Norwegians MIUIers :) This rom works great in Norway and with I9505 (I'm in Stavanger) you just need a different kernel. I use Adam kernel. It's close to stock, stable, good battery life. Here's a link:
http://www.evernote.com/shard/s191/...9d3c83a522a5/3ac6521f98204b83ffa142e7a34d52d5

Here's a helpful post on this topic with links to other kernels. I have tested these and they all work. It just depends on which features you prefer:
http://en.miui.com/thread-11175-1-1.html

(In CWM, wipe cache/dalvik and flash zip just like you would flash a rom. Verify kernel version in About phone afterwards)

Give a "like" if that helped ;)

Last edited:
I got trouble with root, I was turn on root access. When I go back security app and look back permission switchs don't let me me turn off. It is automatic turn on.

Hi, first of all thanks for the great work.

Awhile back you edited the MIUI Multilang 3.10.25 ROM (topic: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/page-2) for me and so far that was the only ROM that works fine for me (and doesn't have messed up images with menus). However the link is dead and I can't find the file anymore on my pc.

http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/3.10.25/multi/miuiandroid_lang_S820-3.10.25.zip

This was the link. Could you please reupload this particular version? It seems this is the only MIUI version that works well with my Lenovo S820..
please try download it again 3.12.20.. same source from OP, I made some modifications..
MD5 of new file

Code:
bf595e87e51eca8aada45e6de3f6c3c5  miuiandroid_multi_S820_3.12.20_jb-4.2.zip

N-7000 ROM lose root access.
Al working fine in original Gerrett ROM from xda, so is a problem generated adding mutilanguage.
Downloaded from both links and MD5 tested.

Please, check it.
Thanks!!

First thank you for your Great work,

Same here on N-7000 lose root and after enter pin and start unloking the phone go on black screen with mi logo. This is after full wipe.
Can you check it please.

Thank you and Happy holidays to all! :)

Reactions: Jo☆san
The new calendar app is beautiful, however the widget is useless.

Look, it doesnt show you which days have upcoming events, and regardless of which day you press on, the widget merely opens the app.

ze6a9u4a.jpg

Sent from my MI 2SC
off topic question, what is your theme?

please try download it again 3.12.20.. same source from OP, I made some modifications..
MD5 of new file

Code:

Bootloop... factory reset, wipe, dalvik wipe doesn't work.. :(

Hi,
after updating from the version of 2 weeks ago to this one, the Themes app FC's immediately after booting the device. Same thing happens when when trying to change the background image, start the Theme app, etc.

The Error is "NoSuchMethodError: miui.os.Environment.getSystemVisibleExternalPath " coming from somewhere within the theme manager.

I'm using a LG Optimus Black (P970).

Has anybody seen s.th. like this?

Thanks
Jo

MD5 of new file

Code:

Bootloop... factory reset, wipe, dalvik wipe doesn't work.. :(

What is wrong with the hongmi w package?
3.5k?
Screenshot_2013-12-22-18-24-08.png

Edit: had problems downloading the files. After I downloaded it on my computer I updated the 2 phones.
Both had several FC's in almost everything I did (even if I wanted to check the version at the phone properties).
After clearing both Dalvik and Factory defaults, both phones worked.
Hongmi T and Hongmi W are running correctly now.
a7ura4ub.jpg
e3uragyr.jpg

Last edited:
I have been running MIUI for the last couple of months, never had any problems. But with this update my phone reboots itself after I have entered PIN code. When I flashed back to last weeks version Phone, Messages etc closed directly when I tried to open them

So now I had to do a full wipe and go back to last week. Hope this gets resolved, I am using Galaxy Note N7000

Thank you for the weekly updates, but since 3.9.27 till 3.12.20 these bugs never repaired on my lenovo s820.
Here the screenshots.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2za4zh3otvgrqu9/wHGYLjfu9x
Please fix this as soon as possible.
Therefore I use 3.9.20 version till now.

Happy xmas.

Sent from my Lenovo S820 using Tapatalk
did you tried our updated S820 build with this md5..?

Code:

Just reporting in that this weeks update is performing quite well. Thanks to the team for all their.hard work.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Thank you for updating MIUI. But when I try to write something in Czech, it doesn't suggest me Czech words (for example suggestions of russian words works very good). So, is it a problem in my device (Mi2S) or update? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.