MULTI 3.12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :) I've decided to join this forum because I want to continue use this ROM but I'm not able to make the ROM work..The one I have on my Sony Xperia S is 3.10.11 but everytime I try to install a new build it won't boot. Can someone please help me with my problem? I'm desperate ;(
We need to see logcat information using adb logcat command on MS Dos command line or OSX / Linux Terminal with your phone in Debug mode.

It's great, this week has multi-language rom for Lenovo_p780. Thank you very much
But faulty 3.12.20 rom root is enabled and disabled at boot logo Xiaomi continuous

It's great, this week has multi-language rom for Lenovo_p780. Thank you very much
But faulty 3.12.20 rom root is enabled and disabled at boot logo Xiaomi continuous
So you got bootloop?

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: tuanta75
So you got bootloop?

~Tapatalk 4~
I installed rom several times and are running well.
But when activated, the machine Root of MIUI boot sequence to lock the screen and then back off, then restart the Xiaomi logo and lock screen. Repeating such continuous

And.. As I wrote 2 days ago there are lots of other bugs... This is a different base ROM... So... I cannot use. :-(

Reactions: tuanta75
How to set open the YouTube links with YouTube app instead open in browser? Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I have this message when trying to download huge appa from google play:ups sorry in english says " cant install to usb storage or sd card"
Screenshot_2013-12-25-15-12-47.png

How to set open the YouTube links with YouTube app instead open in browser? Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Settings-applications-default app settings
And set your default browser.
Works only with youtube links not for tapatalk, play store...

Settings-applications-default app settings
And set your default browser.
Works only with youtube links not for tapatalk, play store...
Thanks, but I can choose there miui browser only. For better understanding, here is an example to my problem: if I got an email with YouTube link. I push on it and the link will be opened with miui browser. I would like to open these links with YouTube App instead of the browser.

Thanks, but I can choose there miui browser only. For better understanding, here is an example to my problem: if I got an email with YouTube link. I push on it and the link will be opened with miui browser. I would like to open these links with YouTube App instead of the browser.

There's lots of problems with the default app settings in this new ROM. Started one release ago. I don't think its fixable. Hopefully it will be addressed soon, its really annoying.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2

Enable root, install Chrome, and freeze default browser app via Titanium backup. It worked for me when clicking on map directions from Google Now and it asked me to open it through maps. Didn't check for the rest of gapps related content.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S

Reactions: graw2
I have managed to install 4.2 onto oppo find5
here are the steps which helped me do that:

1. install cmw or twrp recovery (i installed 6.0.4.5 touch). Skip this if you have one already installed
2. boot into recovery. format data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvik cache.
3. install coloros 1.0.3i beta. reboot. agree with rooting device.
4. install Total Commander or ES Explorer.
5. goto folder /system and open file build.prop for editing. there is 1 string missing that caused error (status 7)
ro.product.device=FIND5
insert this string and save file.
6. download file miui_Find5_3.11.29_1f2ab3eb01_4.1.zip from en.miui.com
7. on your PC using Total Commander open zip and go into folder META-INF/com/google/android/ and edit file updater-script pressing F4
8. Remove two lines and save so the file begins with this string:
show_progress(0.500000, 0);
9. download file miui-ota-x909-3.11.29-3.12.20-ed250efc27-4.2.zip from en.miui.com
10. Boot into recovery. Factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvik cache
11. install miui_Find5_3.11.29_1f2ab3eb01_4.1.zip then install miui-ota-x909-3.11.29-3.12.20-ed250efc27-4.2.zip then install miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed-8012.zip without rebooting

For me only this version of MIUI 4.2 worked (4.1+ota update). I tried to install 4.2 + international versions from miui.su and romz.bz - all install ok, but fail Wifi and mobile data connection (something is overwritten, maybe modem? but installing modem 4.1 and modem 4.2 doesn't help)

Unfortunately this 4.2 has some work todo:
1. Bluetooth failed with my car Ford Fiesta, it pared but i can't make a call. With MIUI 4.1 no problems at all
2. Sometimes touch "freezes". Only locking phone and unlocking again helps.
3. MX player crashes when i go into Settings
4. charging indicator doesn't work
5. i guess there are still several bugz to be fixed here...

Reactions: kutinho
I liked the 'open with' prompt when I opened a file through file browser. Now I have to set up a default app. Can someone please tell me how to get that option back. I really loved that...

Enable root, install Chrome, and freeze default browser app via Titanium backup. It worked for me when clicking on map directions from Google Now and it asked me to open it through maps. Didn't check for the rest of gapps related content.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S
Now is perfect on Chrome
But on Firefox won't work for maps, play store... is Firefox bug ?

Now is perfect on Chrome
But on Firefox won't work for maps, play store... is Firefox bug ?

I didn't try Firefox, only Chrome as I like to be synchronised through all devices. Also, I can confirm that You Tube works also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.