MULTI 3.12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... No more weekly builds for hongmi.. Only stable releases from Xiaomi...

~Tapatalk 4~
for hongmi, 3.12.13 come out and it works very well. Now , in stabil4 version there are a lot of bug, the corpass doesn't work and touching keyboard becomes active when telephone is opened. can this bug be fixed ?

Stable 4 and compass works fine on my Hongmi W. Try to do a factory reset + clear the Dalvik cache and perhaps perform the upgrade again.
I can't recognise your other issues.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I think he meant "Color OS 1.0.2i stable" as "Stock ROM"!?
Do You think so? So i tried it over Color OS 1.0.2i stable and it does the same.. Still no working Miui rom for my Find 5...

Last edited:
Can you try install version from miui.com?

~Tapatalk 4~
So it finally was able to boot up. But the main problem now is that I can't unlock the screen anymore. I get the installation wizard for a 3-4 seconds, before I can even click on a language, the lock screen appears and then it's impossible to unlock the screen.. I reboot the phone, same issue, it starts up and goes automatically into lock screen mode..

I think this is a bug with the 3.12.20 build. :(

So it finally was able to boot up. But the main problem now is that I can't unlock the screen anymore. I get the installation wizard for a 3-4 seconds, before I can even click on a language, the lock screen appears and then it's impossible to unlock the screen.. I reboot the phone, same issue, it starts up and goes automatically into lock screen mode..

I think this is a bug with the 3.12.20 build. :(
So issue is also in miui.com version?

~Tapatalk 4~

I've a problem with the Lenovo P780 update so I think it's somekind of different based than the 3.12.06. So have have lot's of self reboot an other strange issues. So I think it's not the good version. BTW in the 3.12.06 version does the OTA update works or not??? Thanks in advance for your answer

So issue is also in miui.com version?

~Tapatalk 4~
Can you answer my quastion ?
for hongmi, 3.12.13 come out and it works very well. Now , in stabil4 version there are a lot of bug, the corpass doesn't work and touching keyboard becomes active when telephone is opened. can this bug be fixed ?

Can you answer my quastion ?
make a factory reset in recovery...

Hi, amazing ROM, I make a fresh install and my GPS dosen't work, never fix the satellites... :(
I have a HTC Sensation, with multilang 3.12.20 ROM.
Any idea????
Thanks!

We've added new phone: XPERIA Z L36h multilang based on stock Sony 4.2.2.

Feature question:
- is there any chance to get rid of / turn off the vibration of incoming SMS during call / phone conversation?

Yes. See below.

pegy2ede.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

There still a problem with Greek translation with this and previous release on my Mi2s.
Dates are not translated and appear in English, in lockscreen, in calendar etc
Can i do anything to fix this after rom installation?

Tested the haptic feedback this morning and indeed I've got the same issue.
When you turn if the sound of the lockscreen and the haptic/vibrate feedback, it turns back on automatically (after a reboot).

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.
Tested the haptic feedback this morning and indeed I've got the same issue.
When you turn if the sound of the lockscreen and the haptic/vibrate feedback, it turns back on automatically (after a reboot).

Do you have a solution ? And 3.12.13 rom is stable for hongmi why we dont have 3.12.20 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.