MULTI 3.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Acid
Ok thanks for the quick reply! I'm uploading a small recording using the hongmi WCDMA 3.12.6 rom. Please play the recording and you'll know the problem. Can it be fixed? Plus the option "volume rocker wake" also doesn't work 9/10. Both the problems were also present in the 3.11.29. Thank you.
@ingbrzy

Attachments

• 5.48PM, December 10.zip
    72.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hi! I need some help. I have 2 issues with this ROM. 1st. sometimes it has sudden power offs when a I receive a call, mostly when the battery is not fully charged. ( I had 3 full recharge & discharge & cleared battery stats ). 2nd. is if I have a call it"s not sensing when I put to my head and the screen is still on, not turning off. I have to do that manually with the power button.

Russian translation from KGDev leads to FC of com.android.phone when trying to access to settings.
Could You use BURGERZ (http://burgerz.pro/) translation repository at github in next releases?
Guys at from KGDev have faced with internal trouble and stoped all work.
no.. please provide a logcat so we can fix it...

press Send MIUI - menu - copy and paste here...

Hi ... I am trolled by a "black caller screen" in every MIUIv5 version I have to turn off the proximitysensor :( I made a logcat but it is large ...

Desire S / S-ON / miuiandroid_multi_saga_3.12.6_jb-4.2

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 390
No its not :-( I can't fix yet that SD card problem. It's not fully working as it should. And I mean WCDMA because on my TD is ok and I've even installed Most Wanted.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

@Acid
Hi
Did the current stable version for Hongmi WCDMA (3.11.29) is fully working now or I have to wait bit before using it
Anyway thanks for the great work done so far

Xian

Please have a look in my atached logcat :(

the second i make a call, the screen turns off and it doesn't come back on until the phone call is over. i push the power button and the screen would momentarily turn on but it goes back to black in a split second.

anybody have a fix for this?

quick question.

I use miui with my Samsung Galaxy S4 with the jfltexx rom, I'm currently on 3.11.22 and there is one thing that bothers me and stops me from upgrading to latest.

3.11.22 is 266MB big
3.11.29 is 966MB
and 3.12.6 is also 966 megabytes big.

really? there's a jump on 700 megabytes in size increase from one version number to the next one. why? what exactly happened in between 3.11.22 and 3.11.29 that justifies this huge increase in size?

I don't want to fill my phone with bloat I never use..

quick question.

I use miui with my Samsung Galaxy S4 with the jfltexx rom, I'm currently on 3.11.22 and there is one thing that bothers me and stops me from upgrading to latest.

3.11.22 is 266MB big
3.11.29 is 966MB
and 3.12.6 is also 966 megabytes big.

really? there's a jump on 700 megabytes in size increase from one version number to the next one. why? what exactly happened in between 3.11.22 and 3.11.29 that justifies this huge increase in size?

I don't want to fill my phone with bloat I never use..
It's not a bloat....
This rom is based on Samsung firmware like official i9500.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Can you explain this is more detail?

Is the entire app broken, or just the permissions function?

Sent from my MI 2SC
timed profiles are switching on randomly.. so wifi and data and brightness are off almost every 20mins... just wait for this friday.. its already fixed in beta release...

I've updated my Mi2s to version 3.12.6 but now my phone won't receive or make any calls.

Im on Vodafone UK and my previous rom (3.6.9) worked fine

can anyone help

Notes:

• New "International" MIUI Weather app doesn't support other locales than EN, CN, so we removed it from multilang release as its not real "International"... But we will give you .apk for download for those who want it to try (copy to system/app folder)... Otherwise, use WeatherBZ app...

WeatherBZ app makes some change to the launcher which results in the launcher restarting everytime you press the wipe memory button...

Status
Not open for further replies.