MULTI 3.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot a very BIG improvement in the radio app which was limited with headphones now it works as it should

Yes. This is a great feature. I never tried the radio app up until this release. It was always kind of useless.

Sent from my MI 2SC

Thanks for this rom ,i extracted weather from Mi2S rom and work on my S2 ,i always using English.Please put weather app in multilanguage next time every one can make a decision to use or not.

Thanks for this rom ,i extracted weather from Mi2S rom and work on my S2 ,i always using English.Please put weather app in multilanguage next time every one can make a decision to use or not.
lol.. decision is install it or not... no delete it or not...

Ok we've added a stable Xiaomi based multilang roms for Hongmi WCDMA and TD versions. They contain 3.11.29 changes.
Full wipe is suggested before flashing those versions. Enjoy.

Ok we've added a stable Xiaomi based multilang roms for Hongmi WCDMA and TD versions. They contain 3.11.29 changes.
When is 3.12.6 expected for Hongmi WCDMA ?
I'm already using 3.11.29 and very happy, just curious to try FM Radio without headset from latest 3.12.6 version.

Thanks in advance ;)

There is something wrong with the partiontable, of this Version on a Hongmi WD. The additional SD Card will show up as Phonestorage and the internal SD Card shows as SD Card. So the backup can not be restored or any previous app data will not be found by previous installed apps :-(

There is something wrong with the partiontable, of this Version on a Hongmi WD. The additional SD Card will show up as Phonestorage and the internal SD Card shows as SD Card. So the backup can not be restored or any previous app data will not be found by previous installed apps :-(
fixed.. just download again....

Is weather app working correctly? Installed on Mi2s yesterday but it doesnt find any city and when i want to add any location (even suggested ones) it just says it cant find it. Any suggestion?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I'm testing this ROM and it seems is not enough brightness even if max settings compared to previous releases.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S using Tapatalk

Could you please answer for my remark? Is this known issue?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S using Tapatalk

Is weather app working correctly? Installed on Mi2s yesterday but it doesnt find any city and when i want to add any location (even suggested ones) it just says it cant find it. Any suggestion?

Locale must be EN US, not UK.
It works for my mi2s.

Hello
the Rom for ZTE v987 made only 104Mo, link official
Normal???

Nothing is missing

link goo 304mo..!!!

Thank you
danycmoi

Last edited:
I installed the stable version of Hongmi, TD-SCDMA with english (touch button) CWM recovery. Everything went fine. The RAM usage is normal (50 to 60%). One thing, I request to be added is selection of 2G/3G option in quick setting as it was there in previous version. I run my mobile in 2G. Singals for 3G near my house is poor so my phone keep on switching between 2G and 3G (wastage of power).
Thanks a lot for the update,
cheers

Now the phone does not recognize any microsd.
Hongmi WCDMA
Enviado desde mi 2013023 mediante Tapatalk
You don't have SD card in storage menu? I will rebuild wcdma again with fix. But the Rom is working fine for my TD version. All photos or games are saved on SD. Also backup files are there made on V6 roms.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Last edited:
PLEASE add a feature to stop VIBRATIONS on SMS-es allso we can use a bigger pointer when writing and want to edit something. Galaxy Nexus.

Ok Hongmi users. I've made a new rom for WCDMA. Same link. Please test it after full wipe.
Also make sure you have the right one with correct mdsum:
Code:
7fc9e5fc883d7d09229a7aa3a85682d6  miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_3.11.29_jb-4.2.zip

Firstly I want to thank you for all your efforts. As you know I posted about reboot problem at HTC Desire S "saga". Is there any way to fix it or we Desire S users have to wait next update?

Firstly I want to thank you for all your efforts. As you know I posted about reboot problem at HTC Desire S "saga". Is there any way to fix it or we Desire S users have to wait next update?
factory reset didn't help..?

I have galaxy s4 9505 .
1. which gapps i have to flash from official devices gapps or inoffical devices and ports gapps
2. When i click on enable wifi. its always showing turning wifi on but never turns on.
3. unable to gain root access in totanium backup even after enabling root permission monitor in permission app.
4. Phone not reading sim card contacts. i mean not showing any contacts in sim card.
5. gt 9505 is a port or offical miui rom now like 9500 ?

please help about wifi issue i already flashd 2 times with full wips and also help to gain root access.

Last edited:
I have HTC Desire HD
Unfortunately Wifi not work on this new version :-(
When I trying to turn on wifi after some seconds the wifi will turn on but wifi not work, because cannot found any access point! I trying to add manually but my phone cannot connect to wifi again :-(

Ok Hongmi users. I've made a new rom for WCDMA. Same link. Please test it after full wipe.
Also make sure you have the right one with correct mdsum:
Code:
7fc9e5fc883d7d09229a7aa3a85682d6  miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_3.11.29_jb-4.2.zip

a2apa5a3.jpg

SD=4 gb
Internal Storage=SD

Hongmi WCDMA

definitely a great job, all errors are corrected. Led, recording audio and operates dualsim. Now we will have weekly 100% operational?

Reactions: MarkHUK
Status
Not open for further replies.