MULTI 3.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
factory reset didn't help..?
I'll try factory reset. I installed after full wipe but I'll try factory reset. I'll inform you about issue.

EDIT: Factory reset didn't help. Random reboots contiue. I can reproduce reboots by installing apps from play store. Reboot occurs while installing app which downloaded by play store. Please find a way to fix it.

Last edited:
Hongmi WCDMA

definitely a great job, all errors are corrected. Led, recording audio and operates dualsim. Now we will have weekly 100% operational?

Enviado desde mi 2013023 mediante Tapatalk
No its not :-( I can't fix yet that SD card problem. It's not fully working as it should. And I mean WCDMA because on my TD is ok and I've even installed Most Wanted.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

I have galaxy s4 9505 .
1. which gapps i have to flash from official devices gapps or inoffical devices and ports gapps
2. When i click on enable wifi. its always showing turning wifi on but never turns on.
3. unable to gain root access in totanium backup even after enabling root permission monitor in permission app.
4. Phone not reading sim card contacts. i mean not showing any contacts in sim card.
5. gt 9505 is a port or offical miui rom now like 9500 ?

please help about wifi issue i already flashd 2 times with full wips and also help to gain root access.
1. Just pick the variant which matches the Android version (the links look the same in both sections)
2. Either custom kernel is required or at least a specific radio version (ZHUBMF4 or the like)
3. Same here, filed a bug - just use alternative rooting method (e.g. Chainfire's SuperSU works fine)
4. Can't comment on that as I don't have any contacts on SIM
5. Seems like it's kinda official now...

Reactions: exynoss
No its not :-( I can't fix yet that SD card problem. It's not fully working as it should. And I mean WCDMA because on my TD is ok and I've even installed Most Wanted.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

You're right. But I'm sure you'll find the problem. If you want a tester WCDMA will be happy to help.

Enviado desde mi 2013023 mediante Tapatalk

I cannot use Wifi yet :-(

I trying to Full wipe and install again
I trying factory reset
but Wifi no work yet :-((

If I cannot solve this problem today, I should remove MIUI because my contacts are synced with my Google account and I should connect to internet to get my contacts

Last edited:
Can any one help me
The problem is contacts which r saved without country code does not display name when the phone rings.plz help

1. Just pick the variant which matches the Android version (the links look the same in both sections)
2. Either custom kernel is required or at least a specific radio version (ZHUBMF4 or the like)
3. Same here, filed a bug - just use alternative rooting method (e.g. Chainfire's SuperSU works fine)
4. Can't comment on that as I don't have any contacts on SIM
5. Seems like it's kinda official now...
Many thanks for confirmation.
yes custom kernel is required for enabling wifi and need to root again to gain root access.
btw - i flashed PA now lets see in next update they will fix these problems.
and I think gt 9505 is not official yet because in notes they mentioned like this. but the lol thing is in list of devices in in author section they not mentioned port word like other devices in frint of 9505. so its confusion
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but on my Mi2S the 3.12.6 update causes my Wifi to disconnect every 10-20 seconds. So Iwill rollback to 3.11.29.
Keep up the goodwork, I hope you can fix this soon.

I'm waiting for Miui version based on Android 4.4. When are you planing release this version for Mi2S? Very important for me...Thx!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for Miui version based on Android 4.4. When are you planing release this version for Mi2S? Very important for me...Thx!

Maybe in 2015.

SOLUTION SDCARD Version Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA, tested by me

5pb5.png

link -> http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/replace-internal-memory-by-sd-card.22100/

Any chance of building a ROM for JFLTECAN? I think the Canadian version of the S4 is very similar to the GT-9505.

With my Mi2S this weekly update cause to many problems with WiFi, Data syncro, automatich light display and battery setting.....don't working correctly... I have replace it with the old 3.11.29 :-(

With my Mi2S this weekly update cause to many problems with WiFi, Data syncro, automatich light display and battery setting.....don't working correctly... I have replace it with the old 3.11.29 :-(
yea.. Xiaomi made a mistake in app Security... its not recommended to use it with 3.12.6...

Reactions: Stefano Flego

I can confirm strange behavior on automatic brightness and wifi. Wifi signal strength very changeable in same phone position. Display brightness is a bit less compare to previous rom releases and the light sensor not too sensitive than before

So? The Radio update was ment for MI 2 radios. Hongmi has different MTK radio (with MIUI look). Also hongmi V6W is just a port from Lenovo so it won't have MI devices specific updates.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Russian translation from KGDev leads to FC of com.android.phone when trying to access to settings.
Could You use BURGERZ (http://burgerz.pro/) translation repository at github in next releases?
Guys at from KGDev have faced with internal trouble and stoped all work.

Status
Not open for further replies.