Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the team is preparing the OTA update
if its not for today
let see for tomorrow

We are working on separate OTA for english and for multilang...

Needs more time for testing...
We are all busy at our real jobs for living... We all are doing it just for fun as hobby, so please keep it funny...

Reactions: jpenzo
We are working on separate OTA for english and for multilang...

Needs more time for testing...
We are all busy at our real jobs for living... We all are doing it just for fun as hobby, so please keep it funny...

For sure dear ingbrzy, i agree with you
you are doing a lot for this community
but keep your private life in top priority :)

I'm at PAX East, so I'm no where near MIUI this week. Sorry. OTA will be late if ever this week.

Just updated,
I can now change tones so that's fixed.
Call recorder, still no settings option so still defaults to mp3 but this doesn't bother me, just an observation.
It was selectable before 3.3.15
Font slightly smaller or maybe it's just my eyes

Thanks for all the good work ! :cool:

I've found a critical bug: After installation of 3.3.22 on Mi2 the microphone levels doesn't adjust properly leading to poor recording volume.

I suggest sticking with 3.3.15 for now.

I need to correct my last post,
The tones still can't be changed, I'm back to 3.3.8 I'm afraid.

Oh! Can you please check, you can change them, the new one works.change them back this new one works?
Under sounds, the name as indicated changes but the sound remains unchanged (for me)
Thanks

Oh! Can you please check, you can change them, the new one works.change them back this new one works?
Under sounds, the name as indicated changes but the sound remains unchanged (for me)
Thanks
yes - it works fine for me.

Please add send long sms feature...
My older symbian phone can send 30 part message. But this... 8 part :(

30 times 160 characters?
If you use characters like Č Š Ž etc., the encoding switches from 7-bit to 16-bit, which means 70. :p (In fact, it's 67 due to the UDH.)

When I send long SMS messages (longer than, let's say, 5-6 "part messages"), I send it as MMS. And no matter how long the text, it's always only one MMS. And since my operator charges both, SMS and MMS equally, it's cheaper to send MMS messages. :) The only difference I see is that sending MMS messages drains my battery waaay faster, hehe. :p

hi , sorry , but my english is not so good , but i'm looking for a rom for my galaxy s3. i read already v5 is not possible , but where cvan i download the latest rom miu for galaxy s3. Many many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.