Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
I do not know if to someone else happened this or maybe it is known and i just did not know it, but pressing quickly 4 times or more the home button then the image becomes negative, the phone anywhere you go is negative.
I have the galaxy s2 i9100.

it is from the siyah kernel you can cancel it from steawks

Quick question,

Everytime I flash this ROM, (Full Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvik) Reboot as told too, then flash GAPPS(4.1.2) phone does not get past boot screen. It works fine if I flash the ROM and reboot and proceed not to Flash GAPPS, but if I flash GAPPS after initial boot it will not start up. Any ideas ? Just joined the MIUI nation btw, and loving it. Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Also was wondering if any other kernels are compatible with the ROM

I use Dorimanx-V8.13 work great

hiroX and PhilZ-cwm6 Should work too

Can somebody point me to where I can disable the "Preview Message" within the default Messaging app? I want to disable the message preview on the notification bar every time I receive a new text message. For some reason I can't find it. I got the SGN2 (N7100).

T.I.A.

I am not sure if I understand you right, but did you try to longpress the notification? I get a menu there, that says: don't show notifications for this app any more.

Gesendet von meinem Desire S mit Tapatalk 2

Nice ROM. Have been waiting for a Sammy based MIUI 5 Rom for so long.
I have one problem when making a phone call, it always prompt me to choose between cell and internet call. I don't have a SIP account setup. Anyone knows how to turn off the prompt?

Guys i falashed the rom correctly i know what am dong but some transition effects are too laggy on my note 2 .. and when anyone calls me the phone shows that someone is calling me but it rings after 4 seconds and the rom is kinda and laggy overall why it is slow ? Please answer me am in love with this rom :(

Thanks alot 4 your great work

you are absolutely right. this is exactly same for s3 also. people here telling this ROM good are those who are just newbie or don't use transitions. this Rom is just a failure case.

SII ,flashed rom and everiting is ok but i have one bug on this and all V5 roms ,Maps/lattitude/friends list i have FC.

Dear MIUI team, when I should expect the Arc S (anzu) rom? No rush, I just wanted to know if I should check the page tomorrow, end of the month, or I won't get any v5 anymore. Thanks!

Dear MIUI team, when I should expect the Arc S (anzu) rom? No rush, I just wanted to know if I should check the page tomorrow, end of the month, or I won't get any v5 anymore. Thanks!
in few minutes... :)

uploaded now :)

I just upgraded to this ROM from ICS (MIUI 2.7.13).
All went well but now, every time I reboot I am prompted to enter my SIM network unlock PIN.
I remember pretty well unlocking my phone a year ago when I first started using MIUI.
So I can't use my phone because it won't log to my Network (Orange in France).
Anyone can help me?

Screenshot_2013-04-14-12-07-31[1].png

Hi! I've update my Xiaomi Mi2 with 3.3.29 Miuiandroid for the new 3.4.12, but on the browser, in my bookmars, its can't load the thumbnails. It's normal? Because the last browser did it.
prgnc.png

Hi there, I think you are doing a great job with MIUI !! :)

Is there any plan for LG Optimus G, I think MIUI would be great for this device

Are there a chance to see a One S rom this week?
Or is the beta from China too buggy to touch? :p

Keep up the great work - You "bastards" have made an each-week-flasher stick with 3.1.11 even though there's jelly sense out there. ;)

google plus wasn't able to connect to server.
It's fixable by installing an adfree host-file using Adaway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.